AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone...
Its been a very long time since I talked to u all...
Missed being here...

Frankly I wasn't interested wen they started the 'bura saya' track.. I was so afraid that my fav YVR will turn into SSK which was very horrible to even imagine... But yet again my faith in YVR is restored..

Tai is back into dangerous game.. Our Karthik lost his mental stability😭😭😭 Its pretty depressing to watch him like this.. Tai became his aai & our sushi a nobody... But yes, KarVi's relation is not something u give up... And I'm totally looking forward to watch the new love story between KarVi.. I wish they show this a bit longer..πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kassia thumbnail
Truly hope the writers do not rush this track and we get to finally see their relationship being given the time to overcome this problem within a realistic time frame. There is so many opportunities for Kartik and Khushi to experience their childhood with each other, Survi and Kartik learning to love and trust each other. Maybe a little jealousy for the closeness Khushi has with Survi or Kartik with Khushi, or Khushi teaching Kartik how to bond with her and Survi.

Cannot take the speed train approach the writers have followed previously once more. It left feelings of having missed out on the growth of the family and more questions than answers. The writers have a chance to make up for all those lost family bonding sessions, hope it not brushed over again in favour of Tai and her horrifying revenge sequences.
Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you too.. Hope they don't rush with this track and show slow & nice Karvishi bonding ❀️.
I too, would like to see Khushi teaching Kartik to bond with Survi! It'll be awesome! Hopefully, we'll get some good Karshi scenes in this track 😊.
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agreed. this track has a lot of potential. I hope to see KarVi actually work at their relationship and address the core issues that have been troubling them...
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pooja πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
Missed you here.So happy to see you.Was wondering if it was your hectic schedule keeping you from here
Yeah so the bura saaya was just a pawn in the hands of the ultimate Bura Saaya " The Tai " 😑😑
Looking forward to talking with you more 😊

puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't like the Bura Saaya track much but i am loving this track
ankush's expressions
AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Pooja πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

Missed you here.So happy to see you.Was wondering if it was your hectic schedule keeping you from here
Yeah so the bura saaya was just a pawn in the hands of the ultimate Bura Saaya " The Tai " 😑😑
Looking forward to talking with you more 😊

Heyyy Gopa...πŸ˜ƒ
I was busy but that bura saaya track too made me take a gap...
Was planning a make a post since a week & finally I could give my fav show some time yesterday...
And yea, let's see our Karvi against the ultimate bura saaya "tai"...