Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
She is always so sporting and sensible. This is why I get so confused when people say she creates unnecessary drama πŸ˜•. Like she always tries to reason with everyone when they're acting irrational. She's so cute I love her!!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gajalove

I am glad this post made you smile. So far I thought Karan to only bitch behind backs largely due to selective editing and hence I used to despise him.

Today I stumbled across many uncut videos involving him and I feel he's a nice guy, yes he likes to gossip but that's not the only aspect of his personality.

I also liked in another uncut video where joking with Bani about her outburst in the bathroom.

I just feel he needs to get more competitive if he wants to get noticed otherwise BB makers will keep editing his videos. Especially since there are footage artists like Baba, Manu and Manveer.

Glad to know. :)
Well it's a closed house where everyone is bitchy about one another. They have nothing else to even discuss since they're in closed house. So yeah if bitchiness is one of his trait, I accept it lol.

Yes, selective editing also plays major role.

Oh, I haven't seen that video. I will see it on Voot, just tell me the title.

Yes I agree, Karan needs to get competitive... I seriously criticize him for not being vocal about most of the things. So far his decency and calmness is working and i think he can go long if he just improves some of his way of dealing things.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Tfs yes lokesh gels with all and she's really sweet! Sporting! She takes her stand when needed when Manu manveer tried to bully her she gave back she's strong girl wishing she goes far!
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Glad to know. :)
Well it's a closed house where everyone is bitchy about one another. They have nothing else to even discuss since they're in closed house. So yeah if bitchiness is one of his trait, I accept it lol.

Yes, selective editing also plays major role.

Oh, I haven't seen that video. I will see it on Voot, just tell me the title.

Yes I agree, Karan needs to get competitive... I seriously criticize him for not being vocal about most of the things. So far his decency and calmness is working and i think he can go long if he just improves some of his way of dealing things.

It's this video - http://www.voot.com/clip/unseen-undekha-day-17-leave-me-alone/456737

For a person who would only see selective footage and not be a big BB fan for him his decency could come across as fake.

But then I also feel as time goes on people would come to realize probably this is how he truly is.

Initially I thought he was just being nice on the face and really bitchy behind. But now I feel he's the shareef guy in the house who can get embarrassed easily and hence he just avoids conflict which can be a boon and curse.

The good thing about it is that he will maintain come across as a nice guy with a great image but there is also a risk of it coming across as boring. However that will now depend on the coming weeks.

My perceptions about him have drastically changed after watching so many uncut video's I am binge watching them πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gajalove

It's this video -http://www.voot.com/clip/unseen-undekha-day-17-leave-me-alone/456737

For a person who would only see selective footage and not be a big BB fan for him his decency could come across as fake.

But then I also feel as time goes on people would come to realize probably this is how he truly is.

Initially I thought he was just being nice on the face and really bitchy behind. But now I feel he's the shareef guy in the house who can get embarrassed easily and hence he just avoids conflict which can be a boon and curse.

The good thing about it is that he will maintain come across as a nice guy with a great image but there is also a risk of it coming across as boring. However that will now depend on the coming weeks.

My perceptions about him have drastically changed after watching so many uncut video's I am binge watching themπŸ˜†

Thanks. :)

Yes ,it could but as you said with time people will gradually accept his genuine side.

Yeah I think Karan doesn't want to interfere in anyone's Matter if it's fight etc.
Because everyone is grown up there.

I agree there is risk of getting tagged as boring but only time will tell us how episodes go.

Hahahaha wish BB shows all these videos on tv as well like it used to be in early seasons. (I guess)
rats007 thumbnail
I really like Loki and yes, agree that she was very sporting πŸ‘
Anyone else in her place would have created a big fuss. Bani got hurt unintentionally and she was seen yelling and creating fuss. She pushed Loki in the pool without realising that it could hurt her...Double standards!
Edited by rats007 - 7 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Even rohan jumped in the pool just to make her feel comfortable. πŸ‘πŸΌ
@Baba - no comments
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Lokesh is very sporting