Lokesh is super sporting!

1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I really applaud her for not creating scene after Bani pushed her into the pool and after stupid Baba calling her 'charitraheen' 👏.

If the same thing had happened with Nitibha or some other girl they would have created a ruckus.

In this uncut video - Lopa and Karan are even seen praising her for the same.

http://www.voot.com/clip/unseen-undekha-day-17-charitraheen-lokesh-kumari/456735
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hahaha thanks for sharing. Karan and Lopa were praising Lokesh for her sporting nature. Karan even said that only she has this sporting approach here as she doesn't create much drama. He also said they are all here for fun, fights etc will happen but they are not here just for fights right.

There's another cute video in which Karan takes Lokesh's interview. Bani, Karan and Lokesh were laughing as well. Karan played reporter in it and Lokesh was answering him.
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Which is why no one will nominate her and she will go pretty far in the game. I also liked how she handled the situation.
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hahaha thanks for sharing. Karan and Lopa were praising Lokesh for her sporting nature. Karan even said that only she has this sporting approach here as she doesn't create much drama. He also said they are all here for fun, fights etc will happen but they are not here just for fights right.

There's another cute video in which Karan takes Lokesh's interview. Bani, Karan and Lokesh were laughing as well. Karan played reporter in it and Lokesh was answering him.

I actually quite liked Karan in this video. He's not as bad as I thought him to be. I think editing also makes a huge difference to how a person comes across.

Ya I saw another video also where he is taking her interview it was hilarious.

I am liking Lokesh's friendship/interactions with Lopa, Rohan, Rahul and Karan so far. They seem to have a great connect.
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Can't agree more
She is soo sporting 😎
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gajalove

I actually quite liked Karan in this video. He's not as bad as I thought him to be. I think editing also makes a huge difference to how a person comes across.

Ya I saw another video also where he is taking her interview it was hilarious.

I am liking Lokesh's friendship/interactions with Lopa, Rohan, Rahul and Karan so far. They seem to have a great connect.

Hey,
Can I just say, that after reading all negative comments about Karan from you, this comment is something which makes me gladly smile. 😊 I'm sure if these uncut videos are able to change your perception towards Karan, than I'm really happy that Karan is able to change his dislikers into likers.

Yes, BB edit these cute moments from.the show. A 40 minutes episode is not enough to decide how a contestant is like, because editor prefers drama, fake romance etc. Over these things.

Yeah the other video was hilarious 🤣 How cutely Karan interviewed Lokesh and at last even mimicked her. 😆

Even my perception towards Lokesh is changing...she really have nice bonding with Karan, Rohan etc.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She was very sporting; in fact it was nice to see that most of the commoners were as well - even Baba (eventually 😆) accepted that they were bested by a superior effort. That whole skit of Loki running away with Rohan was inspired 👏. I wish BB had shown the whole narrative, as opposed to the snippets we got
Shobhna23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Lokesh is very sporting! I thought she will create drama coz of bani pushing her but she didn't do that. Only Lokesh seems to be sensible in the Indiawale gang. Everyone else is either stupid or dramebaaz!
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hey,
Can I just say, that after reading all negative comments about Karan from you, this comment is something which makes me gladly smile. 😊 I'm sure if these uncut videos are able to change your perception towards Karan, than I'm really happy that Karan is able to change his dislikers into likers.

Yes, BB edit these cute moments from.the show. A 40 minutes episode is not enough to decide how a contestant is like, because editor prefers drama, fake romance etc. Over these things.

Yeah the other video was hilarious 🤣 How cutely Karan interviewed Lokesh and at last even mimicked her. 😆

Even my perception towards Lokesh is changing...she really have nice bonding with Karan, Rohan etc.

I am glad this post made you smile. So far I thought Karan to only bitch behind backs largely due to selective editing and hence I used to despise him.

Today I stumbled across many uncut videos involving him and I feel he's a nice guy, yes he likes to gossip but that's not the only aspect of his personality.

I also liked in another uncut video where joking with Bani about her outburst in the bathroom.

I just feel he needs to get more competitive if he wants to get noticed otherwise BB makers will keep editing his videos. Especially since there are footage artists like Baba, Manu and Manveer.

SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
this girl deserves a pat on the back for have a great game spirit!!
right now she is the most open minded commoner for me.
awesome non-judgmental person!

it was so heart warming to see her laugh even when pushed in the pool.. best commoner!