Babaji's Anger on Lokesh.....

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I can understand Babaji's attitude towards Rohan because they always pounce on each other for no big reason but calling Lokesh 'chalatrheen' was shocking for me. Look at the girl, i mean, she is like a younger sister to the most people in the house even as a viewer we have started to develop a feeling for her but Babaji just saw them together in the pool and burst out. It's okay for him to swim with Mona and go in jacuzzi with other ladies. What's wrong with him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The man is a full on tharki. Only when the ladies attention is on him it's all good but if someone else gets the attention baba gets jealous.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Baba is ek number ka tarki tuccha insaan.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤢 This pakhandi is so annoying. He takes little things to another level.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
pathetic loser doing drama for footage.after getting some bucks after bb hope he gets some treatment n help lol
Edited by Savz_Startling - 7 years ago
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
baba was most strange today .. it was confusing if he was in character or just baba when he said those vile things .. either way if whatever he said( which got bleeped ) about Mona , affected MNM so much must be truly disgusting .. horrible human he is .. but he wont go anywhere this week for sure 🤔
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --BLRbabe--

baba was most strange today .. it was confusing if he was in character or just baba when he said those vile things .. either way if whatever he said( which got bleeped ) about Mona , affected MNM so much must be truly disgusting .. horrible human he is .. but he wont go anywhere this week for sure 🤔

Since coming to BB , he has spoken bad abt every girl except jagga😆
1004467 thumbnail
Everything is wrong about him. Fortunately such men are in minority otherwise in the name of family traditions and prestige if people start labeling any girl as characterless citing punishment, human civilization would go back to stone age 😲
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is hypocritical and sexist so I am (sadly) not surprised.
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
being in a task does not justify baba or anyone using words like 'charitraheen' for a girl
i mean if you are so into the task and want to punish your daughter for going in the pool with rajya manoranjak .. you could have said that using some other hindi terms, which i am sure baba is well acquainted with

well first of all i have never seen babaji perform a task seriously .. and now he is using the task as an excuse to hide the fact that he has humiliated women on TV