Lokesh and Rohan: something striking

swong2330 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It's just weird but whenever I see the two of them together, they have this weird but a striking chemistry going on. Anyone else noticed that?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
What?? Lol
I see a cute friendship.
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hahaaa Yess I can feel it πŸ˜† I love their bonding πŸ˜›
redamancy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha, I somewhat felt that too. Specially in today's and yesterday's episode. I think Lokesh might have a crush on him. πŸ˜† I am just assuming tho.
swong2330 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swayamsiddha

Haha, I somewhat felt that too. Specially in today's and yesterday's episode. I think Lokesh might have a crush on him. πŸ˜† I am just assuming tho.

But, Rohan too. I mean i dunno if he is acting or not. But, around Lokesh he acts like a mature man. and he was quite direct to her when he asked her why she is ignoring him and why she didnt come to meet him in the jail. Thats very direct coming from a guy who has a gf. lol.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: swong2330

But, Rohan too. I mean i dunno if he is acting or not. But, around Lokesh he acts like a mature man. and he was quite direct to her when he asked her why she is ignoring him and why she didnt come to meet him in the jail. Thats very direct coming from a guy who has a gf. lol.

I haven't watched the episode yet but this sounds so interesting lol.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Cite friendship...I like their bondπŸ˜ƒ
swong2330 thumbnail
They didn't even show a lot of things in episode. Rohan went to Jail after that incident and Lokesh went to Raja Om and requested him to let Rohan free. Only then, Rohan got out of Jail. But, Rohan already feeling like Lokesh ignoring him cuz she didnt come and talk to him and later grilled her abt that and mentioned their dosti and wat not. Wanted to know why she is ignoring him.
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is actually cute. Rohan likes her. And lokesh defo has crush on rohan. This makes a cute little bond.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
They have cute friendship 😳 i love their bonding