Wednesday's epi: Kabhi Dosti, Kabhi Dushmani

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The family tries to open the store room. Tai and Bindu come smirking. Aniket tells them that he's had enough & tries to get Survi out but Kartik stops him. Lata tells Tai that Bappa will make her pay for her sins. Tai is unmoved and is more interested in seeing the 'Tamasha'. Kishore pleads to Kartik to let Survi out but Tai intervenes saying that Survi is getting punished for her deeds. Lata goes to Bappa & prays. Kartik stands holding a bat & is adamant not to let anyone get Survi out. After sometime, Kartik goes to Tai saying that the punishment is over & they should let Survi out. Tai and Bindu start praise him for doing a good job and take him away to reward him with ice-cream .

Survi continuously cries out for help as she sees the mice. A cloth with Bappa's picture falls on Survi and the mice go away. Survi thanks Bappa and takes blessings πŸ˜ƒ. The cloth flies to Survi's face as she sits tired and she asks for power. She falls unconscious while chanting Bappa'a name.

Kartik comes out down in the morning shouting for Survi and says he's hungry. Lata reminds him that he locked Survi in the store room all night. Kartik gets the keys from Tai and hands them to Lata. Hema, Kishore and Lata find Survi unconscious but wake her up (I was hoping for Kartik to see all that and feel sorry but OK πŸ˜’). They again talk about Kartik & his condition. Survi says Tai knows Kartik is Survi's strength as well as weakness and that's why she is using him. Kishore suggest getting him treated. On the other hand, Tai and Bindu, too, talk how Kartik has become a puppet in their hands and Bindu praises Tai for turning Kartik into a weapon against Survi. Tai says Kartik and Survi are adarsh pati-patni and now she'll use Kartik to torture Survi as she won't be able to stop him since she can't let him get hurt. Tai reveals that while in Jail she read ChanakyaNeeti and got the idea (really Tai, really? πŸ˜†).

Kartik comes and tells Survi to prepare his breakfast and not to put stones in Tai's food. Survi starts crying which Kartik sees and tells her that good kids don't cry ❀️. Kartik wipes her tears and he too, gets tears in his eyes 😭 (Well at least, it looked like it to me πŸ˜•). Kartik gives her his handkerchief to wipe the tears and goes back to his room 😳😳. Later, Kartik is playing with a ball and hears Drum beats. He starts dancing while everyone else is surprised to see someone who has made an entry accompanied with drums πŸ˜•.

Precap: Kartik tells Survi to finish some story in the kitchen but she refuses saying that she needs to work. Kartik holds both her hands stoping her from doing anything 😳.

I'm feeling so sad for Karvi. Poor Survi is being hurt by someone who she loves the most and the person doesn't even understand what he's doing. However, It's nice to see her trying to stay strong & looking for ways to get Kartik back instead of sitting in a corner, crying at her fate. Poor Kartik, on the other hand, doesn't even know how much he's hurting someone. Everything is a child's play to him. He forgot about his punishment by the morning and didn't even get to know what Survi had went through 😭.
Karvi scene in the morning was sweet though.. Precap looks nice too . Hope Tai or Bindu won't interrupt.

I wonder who made an entry that everyone seemed so surprised. By looking at precap, I don't think it is anyone important as both as everything looked normal πŸ˜•.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the update!
I look forward to more KarVi scenes. SonKush are doing an amazing job, and the new dynamic between KarVi is really cute to watch.

I feel bad for kartik though, he is adorable to watch, and ankush is doing a terrific job, but I wonder how the writers are going to make him react when he gets back to how he was and realizes how he became tai's pawn to torture his Survi 😭

I wish the YVR team had shown us atleast one episode that captured KarVishi to sum up the 6 months they were happy...

So far this week's episodes have all been really good. Sonal and Ankush's acting is amazing as always, but there is something about the direction and editing that make the episodes seems to flow better... I hope they don't quickly tie things up like they've been... I like the slow progression that we have been seeing in this track, especially with the scenes with KarVi

Bindu and Tai's conversation is showing the team has been working towards giving secondary characters more room to grow. I hope this continues
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor Survi had to endure so much 😭
Tai deserves to be thrown into the innermost circle of Dante's inferno 😑😑😑
Kartik is totally a kid,forgot everything & gets back to being friends with Survi.Wiping off her tears was just 😳
Survi's line " Kartik meri sabse badi taakat bhi hein aur sabse badi kamzori bhi " is just ❀️
As if Tai hadn't read CHanakyaneeti,she wouldn't have come up with anything sinister.I guess she was just born evil 🀒
Was that Pyaare with the drums & all 🀣
Kartik's dance was cute πŸ˜ƒ
Precap

kiara26 thumbnail
Overall a nice episode.. the way d rats went marching towards survi.. 🀣 I mean aren't they supposed to be running n jumping all over d place...πŸ˜†
Loved d episode towards d end❀️..

it is pyaare🀣... Who d hell does he think he isπŸ˜†.. chamcha kahi ka...

Precap: kartik asking survi to complete d story... Wonder which story it is
puja0802 thumbnail
the Precap was awesome can't wait to watch the epi
Awaaradil thumbnail
OMG how did I forget about Pyaare?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It's definitely Pyaare! Only he would do something like that πŸ˜†.

puja0802 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

OMG how did I forget about Pyaare?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's definitely Pyaare! Only he would do something like that πŸ˜†.

even i also think that's its pyaare
bec we don't get any news of a new entry