New Article: Sonal's Interview :)

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.freepressjournal.in/entertainment/i-fight-for-the-right-thing-and-i-dont-give-up-easily-says-sonal-vengurlekar/965641

She's awesome! Hope she keeps getting recognition for her work.. She totally deserves it ❤️.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree ! very good answers ! TFS
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh! These interviews are just making me love her even more. She is a delight to watch oncreen with her heart-wrenching performances. Now to hear her speak up about social issues she is passionate about is just fabulous.
My understanding is that she is around 22 or 23 years old and has a large fan following of young tv watchers, right? I really think she should start a blog and write more about what what she believes in and encourage others to share in their 2 cents. She seems like a very open-minded person who would be an amazing facilitator. 👍🏼

She is already a lovely role model, I would love her to speak more openly about many other topics she may have an opinion on, like mental health, gender equality, classism, shadeism and so on. I would especially like to hear her opinion on shadeism in the tv industry in India 🤓

Not to sure what Big Boss is... is it one of those reality shows that banks on drama between individuals based off of trivial issues??? Sorry, I am basing it off of some north american shows I am not a fan of.

Whatever it is, I hope she achieves everything she sets off to in both her personal and professional lives ❤️
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Oh my gosh! These interviews are just making me love her even more. She is a delight to watch oncreen with her heart-wrenching performances. Now to hear her speak up about social issues she is passionate about is just fabulous.

My understanding is that she is around 22 or 23 years old and has a large fan following of young tv watchers, right? I really think she should start a blog and write more about what what she believes in and encourage others to share in their 2 cents. She seems like a very open-minded person who would be an amazing facilitator. 👍🏼

She is already a lovely role model, I would love her to speak more openly about many other topics she may have an opinion on, like mental health, gender equality, classism, shadeism and so on. I would especially like to hear her opinion on shadeism in the tv industry in India 🤓

Not to sure what Big Boss is... is it one of those reality shows that banks on drama between individuals based off of trivial issues??? Sorry, I am basing it off of some north american shows I am not a fan of.

Whatever it is, I hope she achieves everything she sets off to in both her personal and professional lives ❤️

The blog idea is really nice 👍🏼.

Yep Bigg Boss is a reality show, the Indian version of Big Brother.
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh 🤔 Not a fan of shows like that. I feel like they are driven by unnecessary drama...
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail
Even I'm not into these reality shows but gotta say they're quite popular, especially here in India.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely interview
TFS Aashka
Sonal seems cool,grounded & motivated.Is quite confident,has a strong opinion on relevant issues & wants to pursue things she strongly believes in.That's lovely considering she is so young
Thanks again Aashka