Poll

Who is more Annoying ???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes both sound annoying - I would say Saanchi's Buaji is much more annoying than Neelima you would wonder why ?
In Neelima's case : There is always someone in the Seethia's to counter her, calm her down, advice her, show her the right way etc. Only her dialogues are irritating at time, not much of actions. Her errors are slightly smaller in proportion. Only one gadbad till now - that picnic objective was to find out Saanchi's internal problems.

In Saanchi's Bua's case : She is the elder most in the family of Mittal's so she thinks she has some sort of extra authority. Her dialogues as well as actions can get to your nerves. She does not communicate with the Mittal's when she takes a prime decision.
1) Asking Rishi's family without consulting about the status of Saanchi-Aryan.
2) Revealing to relatives about the Seethia financial crisis.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OmNaMaSteOm

Yes both sound annoying - I would say Saanchi's Buaji is much more annoying than Neelima you would wonder why ?

In Neelima's case : There is always someone in the Seethia's to counter her, calm her down, advice her, show her the right way etc. Only her dialogues are irritating at time, not much of actions. Her errors are slightly smaller in proportion. Only one gadbad till now - that picnic objective was to find out Saanchi's internal problems.

In Saanchi's Bua's case : She is the elder most in the family of Mittal's so she thinks she has some sort of extra authority. Her dialogues as well as actions can get to your nerves. She does not communicate with the Mittal's when she takes a prime decision.
1) Asking Rishi's family without consulting about the status of Saanchi-Aryan.
2) Revealing to relatives about the Seethia financial crisis.

i would say both!!!!!
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both are very irritating . .but for me nilima said more couse what ever she does she do it with full intention ..
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont know why but i hate none of them..
May be becoz they are not complete villains of the story..

What is destined to happen in Archi's life will happen at any cost.. If not nilima or chandra then someone else might become the medium.
Actually i hate vamps of serials who create rift between members of a family intentionally.. These two people never do anything with the intention of hurting people, their own family members..
I will say that these two women are a bit different compared to the other nembers of sethiya and mittal families.. They react without thinking about the consequences and thus create problems..

But u gave a good title to ur poll, asking who is more irritating instead of asking who is more evil..
Well.. Since all these problem rose becoz of mausa ji's over smartness and since bua ji was the one who had actually spill the beans about the financial matters, so i will vote for bua ji..

Had not she told him the truth, situations would have been different today.. MUs would not have been created..
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well for me it's nilima . ..nd bua too😆
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For me its both but its actually Nilima who's more, even if this all hasn't happened she would have made Sachi's life difficult in Sethias as she rose some animosity in her mind against Mittals. Buaji on the other hand considers Mausaji as a parent figure and unintentionally spilled out the most precious beans.