The scene between SriRam and Kaal

raima18 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
since morning I was feeling tired and depressed for some reason, so I left early. I was feeling this longing for my hometown and was thinking about every street and suburb and wishing to just go back and be with family. When I got home, I started watching SKR, starting with yesterday's episode. And there came the dialogue where Kaal said to Sri Ram, how he was so unaffected by his approaching death and not seemed to be attached or asakt towards this world. How he was like a lotus flower who despite of living in the water never let even a single drop stay on its leaves. I felt like it just came in time. How we regular humans get so attached to each and every little thing in our life and so unwilling to let go of them entangling ourselves in the web of moh and maya. I am in no state to let go yet, because despite everything I still yearn for home and family. But I do wish that God give me and everyone out there the strength to live their life to the full while staying unattached. One more thought that came to mind was how sad the life of Sri Ram was and how every human's life change so drastically once they grow up. How its like a whole different life from when we were kids. It becomes all about money, survival and society.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@raima what all tough decisions Ram had to take. What all challenges came his way. But does the serenity goes from his eyes. The serenity defines Ram. No human can have that kind of serenity after enduring what Ram endured.
Most people would have embraced death if they had to face what Ram faced.
raima18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@raima what all tough decisions Ram had to take. What all challenges came his way. But does the serenity goes from his eyes. The serenity defines Ram. No human can have that kind of serenity after enduring what Ram endured.

Most people would have embraced death if they had to face what Ram faced.

I agree Shruthi, his was a very very difficult life, along with Sita mata, and so was Lakshman and Urmila's. However, he was the only one among them who had that serenity despite all that. Something we must learn or make the aim of our life. To live life in all its truth,while staying unattached.