Tuesday's epi: Revenge, Lies and Mice.

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Survi & gang talk about the current situation & Survi says she'll get her Kartik back. Kishore says that Tai will surely tell some lies and try to instigate Kartik against her. Survi says that all need to be friendly with Kartik.

Tai slaps Bindu for failing. Kartik comes and asks what's wrong. Tai pretends to cry & says Survi tried to kill her by giving her spoiled food. Tai goes on to tell him that Survi's father betrayed his father and got him killed. Kartik says that Survi is an enemy & wants to throw her out but Tai tells him to torture her and take revenge instead .

During evening, Kartik hides a red quilt in store room but Survi catches him & asks hat he's doing. Kartik makes an excuse that he wants ice cream. Survi goes to get the ice cream while Kartik goes back to store room. Survi reaches store room again looking for Kartik and Kartik asks her to help. Survi goes to bring his quilt but falls and finds out her leg is trapped. She asks Kartik for help but he refuses and locks her . The family reaches & gets to know about it. They try to help but Kartik stops them saying that her father got Bhau killed and so he's punishing her. Aniket & Kishore try to get keys from Kartik but Survi tells them to leave him alone.

Kartik rushes to his bedroom & asks Tai if she's happy, Tai tells him not to give such small punishments and do something big. Kartik says he'll do whatever Tai wants. Bindu suggests putting mice in the store and Tai approves 🤢. Kartik refuses thinking it's too dangerous but relents on Tai's insistence. Kartik tries to catch mice in garden.

Survi's tries to get out of the shackle but is soon shocked to see Kartik putting mice in there and cries out telling him not to do such a thing 😭.

Precap: In morning, Kartik asks Lata for Survi as he wants breakfast. Lata reminds him that he punished her and tells him to hand store's keys to her. Lata and Hema go to get Survi but find her unconscious 🤢🤢.

Kartik will probably regret his actions after seeing Survi and will try to apologise. (Hope Survi gives him a little attitude as he tries to manaofy her without being so obvious 😆).

Ankush was so cute in the scene where Kartik goes to look for and catch mice 😳. (The reason, though, was 🤢).

Sonal was fab too. Survi's exprssions when she realised Kartik was not goin to help her and locked her. Then when she saw him putting mice in room 💔.

Missed Harbandana.. hope she comes back soon because I'm still hoping for a lot fun KarShi / SuShi / Karvishi scenes in this track 😳.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the update! I can't wait to watch the episode
kartik's plans of getting revenge sounds hilarious... I feel sorry for Survi, but I really want to watch this episode just to see Kartik's childish antics... Not sure how long it will take Survi to get Kartik back and for there to be KarVi romance scenes, but until then I think I am going to enjoy Kartik's childish behaviour 😆 he is so adorable that you just can't help but want to give him a huge 🤗

Awaaradil thumbnail
Kartik's childish behaviour is really fun & enjoyable when he's not being manipulated by Tai and Bindu. It's so sad to see Tai taking advantage of Kartik's naivety and making him torture Survi without him understanding what he's really doing.
I really enjoyed yesterday's Karvi moments though 😳. Hope Khushi comes back soon 😊.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tai & her lies & her manipulation to attain her sick ends 🤢🤢🤢
Ankush was veryyy cute in that scene,catching mice out in the garden,the way he got happy & laughed out loud when he caught the first one had me 😃😆 It was sooo cute
Rashmi plays the evil daughter part so well.She makes me go all 😡
Like every other kid,he forgets everything he did last night & all he remembers is Survi is gonna make him all sorts of tasty dishes in the morning 😳😃
Can't wait to see his reaction when he sees the consequences of his actions
Thank you for the update Aashka
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

thank you for the update! I can't wait to watch the episode

kartik's plans of getting revenge sounds hilarious... I feel sorry for Survi, but I really want to watch this episode just to see Kartik's childish antics... Not sure how long it will take Survi to get Kartik back and for there to be KarVi romance scenes, but until then I think I am going to enjoy Kartik's childish behaviour 😆 he is so adorable that you just can't help but want to give him a huge 🤗

So agree with you on this one.He is too cute & adorable & was at his cutest yesterday
kiara26 thumbnail
Kartik doesn't know how to hold out his hand for taking d prasad... Can't even hold d bat properly... But atleast he understands that rats do bite... N he was actually good at catching them even... I hope he understands d the repercussions of his so called punishment n is remorseful enough to not try such stunts henceforth...
I was happy to c that he is not such a blank slate after all... He did use his rationale n he pointed out that rats bite n it's an evil idea... Though subsequently he did give into that evil plan... But he will come around for sure
puja0802 thumbnail
ankush's acting omg ❤️