Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you. That's all I can say to one of the biggest journeys of my life. And most memorable ones.
:)

I need a while for it to settle in that it won't air anymore, sorry.
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely thread😃
SKR is the best show on star plus ever seen it was truely a wonder journey for us as well gonna miss this show too much
And the show completes 300+ epis as well
Gonna miss madira ashish too much😭
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was a show where the ensemble cast were outstanding. Each actor was apt for the character he /she played and did an incredible job. The casting director deserves a huge round of applause.
naina2016Ram thumbnail
Sigh.. So the time has come to say Good bye to our Favorite show #SKR

Lovely Thread girls😳😛

Life is so busy.. couldn't get time to make new edits.. so sharing my old ones..😊

First of all, Thank you so much Starplus and The cast and crew, for giving us a show like Siya Ke Ram. 😊 Thank you for entertaining us everyday for last 1 year. i have love every bit of it from grand sets to costumes to background scores to music everything😊

❤️Special Love to my Ramji and Siya❤️

This is the first mythology which I watched and loved it to core.This will always be a Fairy tale story to me 😳Eternal love story of Ram and Siya.. So Beautiful, Romantic and Intense.

Ashish Sharma as Ramji:

Raghunandan cannot be envisioned and is not possible without you AS. I am proud to say no one in the telly industry would have done that role with such conviction and dedication. You ruled out heart as compassionate Ramji and as lovable and romantic Raghunandan . ❤️ your emotional scenes melts my heart . You are our rockstar you can do anything.😳 Love you so much❤️

Madirakshi as Siya

Siyaji, you are an epitome of beauty and perfection.❤️ You ruled our heart with your powerful performance. I cried with you, smile with you because you played it so perfectly..Your chemistry with AS is out of this world..😳 I wish you both come together again to rule our heart.. 😛❤️

Thank you team Siya ke Ram from bottom of heart..😊

Edited by naina2016Ram - 7 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful thread Minaxi, Mano, Shrutu & ShrutiRavi 🤗

The 4 nights change and SiRa journey brough the memories back ❤️
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Utkarsh Naithani @utkarshnaithani 11 Min.Vor 11 Minuten

With Ram&Karn. with Rudra&Rudra (Rangrasiya&Mahakumbh) with @ashish30sharma @gautam_rode Archana and @naithani_pooja #SiyaKeRamParty

yavika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks starplus n Nikhilji for a beautiful show SiyakeRam. I was not a mytho lover but had to watch the show being Ashishian.
Ashish u were outstanding as Ram. U didn't act u breathed Ram. Madirakshi did great job as Siya.
Can't thank Ashish enough only coz of him SiyakeRam came in my life. Experienced a beautiful journey of Ramsiya, learnt a lot through SKR it's forum specially Shrutiarvi' s analysis.

Congrats Mano Thushi Shruti Shrutiarvi Minaxi for this lovely thread!
#WillMissSKR
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u everyone for liking the edits😃
Shruthi it has been a pleasure making edits for ur analysis "4 nights of Change"
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am finding it so difficult to say farewell to SKR as the show has become part of my life. I cannot imagine my weekends without SKR. The show has touched my heart and senses.

Thank you to NS for bringing the show to our lives. I feel as if i have lived through the show with siya and ram. Hats off to the team for showing us such beautiful episodes. The show has answered all the questions I had in my mind. All the actors chosen for the show suited the characters of ramayan so well.

Dialogues used were brilliant, they have bought happiness's and tears to my eyes.👏👏👏

Thank you to ashish and maddy for playing the role of ram and siya.👏👏👏 Ashish you made us feel all the emotions, pain and tough decisions ram had to take in his life. No words to describe your excellent performance so i will applaud to show my appreciation.👏

Maddy you have been great as siya and i have loved your performance. Thank to you all the actors and production team for the show. I will cherish SKR episodes in my life forever.👏

A beautiful thread👏. Such a wonderful team effort by mano, shruti, thushi and minaxi🤗

Shurti your write up is amazing.👏🤗

Shruthiravi - loved your write up on 4 nights of change👏

Mano love your banners and collages.🤗🤗

mano thushi and minaxi - great co-ordination for the thread👏👏

Aditi/thushi/naina,/Jeena and Anju - your edits are very beautiful

Edited by rajshrip - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
salil sand @isalilsand

wrap party for #SiyaKeRam. #AshishSharma #StarPlus