Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kussum1

Now I know why her husband left her

Reminds me, why wasn't her husband (Aryan's professor) shown attending the wedding?
I thought that hubby-wife coincidental meeting will be the plot creating drama. But CVs opted for a lot bigger drama instead.
---

Yeah bua created a big mess. She is pretty dominating character and quite impulsive too. I feel sorry for Saanchi, who will have to bear the brunt. Poor thing will now have to make lot of efforts to make a place for herself in the Sethia family. She will need to constantly prove her worth and intention in the family. So much for no fault of hers

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Missesha

Reminds me, why wasn't her husband (Aryan's professor) shown attending the wedding?

I thought that hubby-wife coincidental meeting will be the plot creating drama. But CVs opted for a lot bigger drama instead.
---

Yeah bua created a big mess. She is pretty dominating character and quite impulsive too. I feel sorry for Saanchi, who will have to bear the brunt. Poor thing will now have to make lot of efforts to make a place for herself in the Sethia family. She will need to constantly prove her worth and intention in the family. So much for no fault of hers

@ Bold - I forgot about that track - may be it will be used for a later date???

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I guess it will b bua's husband who will tell sethiya family wht kind of woman Chandra is? May b he will tell the that Viren will never break his promise but Chandra can do it might b possible that the sethiya's will then start talking to Viren
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kussum1

Now I know why her husband left her

Are you a girl!! This is an insult to us girls, you don't even know how her husband is then you're saying that he left her... My guess is he's much more worst than her and she left him.