puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i wish we get more and more karshi scenes

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://www.instagram.com/p/BNj2PLLj_76/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage&hl=en
Our KarShi ☺️ They will always be the best KarShi. Too bad we didn't get as much of them as we would have liked 😭

Ankush and Harbandana seemed so natural in this scene ❤️
sreeya852 thumbnail
My all time favourite scene in recent times has to be when Kushi is sleeping next to Kartik as he reads her a story and notices her mumbling something in her sleep... He then kisses her on her cheek... And she wakes up asking if he kissed her and he says that it was Bappa. The cutest father/daughter dou Gr☺️
sreeya852 thumbnail
Feel free to share both YVR seasons 1 and 2 KarShi scenes here. Even though I don't watch the show now, and am so very attached to our young KarShi (Anksuh/Harbandana)... I will always be a sucker for any heartwarming father/daughter scenes 😳 . I would love to hear how our KarShi is fairing in the new show, and will hope that they don't get written off for the sake of romance between the new lead pair. ⭐️
Our KarShi (Ankush/Harbandana) have worked so hard with the rest of the team to make this duo so very lovable, and I do hope Sonal and the new Kartik do justice to what they had started. 😊 The foundation is strong, all they have to do now is make sure they develop it properly so KarShi can stand tall, as I had hoped them to from Ankush's first scene with the baby- Kartik's tears of joy and unbeatable smile at seeing this new human being he had helped create, whom he saw as a new source of hope in reliving his childhood moments...- I can never get over them ☺️ KarShi onscreen chemistry was on par to that of KarVi's, they both seemed so real and natural, that I would easily get sucked into every single scene of theirs 👏
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

My all time favourite scene in recent times has to be when Kushi is sleeping next to Kartik as he reads her a story and notices her mumbling something in her sleep... He then kisses her on her cheek... And she wakes up asking if he kissed her and he says that it was Bappa. The cutest father/daughter dou Gr☺️

Lovely scene indeed Thaniya
The scene was quite natural & so were Ankush & Harbandana in it
Karshi (Ankush & Harbandana for me that is & how it's always gonna be 😆 ) are like the ultimate father daughter goals,is what comes to my mind whenever I saw them ❤️❤️❤️

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my Gosh,how I love this pic 😳😳😳
sreeya852 thumbnail
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
"a daughter may outgrow your lap but she will never outgrow your heart"

sreeya852 thumbnail
I am having serious KarShi feels at the moment 😭 I miss these two so much... even more than I miss KarVi 🥺