SwaRon FF: Meant to be.. Or Maybe Not Thread #2

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guys,

I know its surprising to see me here after such a LONG LONG time..

Some of you might not know me so
Hola!!! I'm Tanvish
I've been around this forum for quiet a while and have my My Writing Gallery based completely on SwaRon known as 'Saga of Love' 😃😉

For those who do know me
Heyyy
Long time No See.. 😆😳

To my dear dear Reader have been messaging me to update my FF's but I had faced a writers block because of which I couldn't remember or continue the plots of my FF's

But here I am trying to Continue my them now
Please bear with me as I've lost touch with writing and yes I'm open to criticism if any of my updates is not upto the mark..

I started this new thread for my old FF 'Meant to be.. Or Maybe Not..' As the old thread has been closed..

Here is the link to it.. [Chapters 1 to 6]

Hope I still have a few readers around to read these updates 😕
Edited by TannuVsmSwaRon - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail

Concept

What happens when two best friends turn into a couple?

Does their equation change completely?

What happens when destiny puts across obstacles?

Does it change their love?

Are misunderstanding enough to make or break a relationship which is almost as long as a decade?

Is destiny so cruel to them?

Do they get back together?

If yes, then How?

If not, the Why Not?

What more lessons is life trying to teach them?

Are they meant to be?

Or Not?

Are they made for each other??

For that you need to wait and find out and wait patiently for the story to unfold..

Characters are as follows:

Swayam Shekhawat:

A young guy in his early 20's.. Wants to become a Chef and starting his own chain of Restaurants is his dream.. Dance is something he loves to do and is quite good at it.. Loves his family..

Sharon Rai Prakash:

A young girl in her early 20's.. Wants to pursue Dance as her career and wishes to become a well-known choreography one day.. Passionate about her dream and can do anything for it.. Loves her family and her bestie is Kriya, cousin brother Rey's wife.. Doesn't take any decision without Rey and Kriya's advice..

Kriya Singhania:

Wife to Reyaansh Singhania.. Adores Sharon like her young sister.. Loves to spend time with her and her only secret-keeper.. A Dancer herself.. Owns a Dance Studio..

Reyaansh Singhania:

Owns his own business.. Loves his wife a lot.. He is very protective about Sharon and like every elder brother likes to help her take the right path in life..

Gautam Rai Prakash:

A cool but also strict father.. Wants his daughter to reach heights and her support when it comes to mother-daughter fights..

Shweta Rai Prakash:

A modern but strong headed mother.. Knows what's best for her daughter.. It's quite hard to change her opinion on situations but is also very friendly..

Rishi Shekhawat:

A cool dad and gets along with everyone.. Knows whats best for his son and being a strong headed dad.. it's his way or the highway..

Rashmi Shekhawat:

A modern mom with modern thoughts.. Loves her son and always stands by him..

Saloni:

Swayam's childhood friend.. Loves to trouble him..

Other characters will be introduced as and when the story progresses..

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
INDEX:

Chapter 7: Page 1 (below)
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail

Chapter 7

The night felt like the longest night.. The hours just seemed to stretch and pass by taking their own time.. Sharon had slept peacefully but also had got up almost 2 hours before her dance classes which was surely something new for her as she being a deep sleeper found it hard to get up during early morning calls.. She twisted and turned in her bed rubbing her eyes.. She fetched her mobile which was right next to her on the side table to check the time as it was still dark all around.. She checked the time and saw that it was just 4:30am and she still had a lot of time to get ready and go to the studio.. She wasn't in the mood to laze around in the bed so chose to get up and get ready.. The stupid grin refused to leave her from the time she had opened her eyes.. She kept checking her phone every 5 minutes impatient as the time wasn't passing soon, she had to be the 1st one to wish him Good morning'..

For a change Sharon was ready within half an hour which usually took her about an hour or 2.. She moved to the kitchen wanting to prepare something for breakfast as that was the only way she could keep herself occupied till the time she had to leave..

Her mom on the other hand heard some clutter from the kitchen.. She checked her watch and it was just 5:15am and as far as she knew her daughter wouldn't be up for the next 15mins atleast.. Confused she walk to the kitchen only to be surprised.. pleasantly surprised..

Shweta: Good morning Shar.. Tum uth gayi.. who bhi itni jaldi?

Sharon (smiling): Good morning mom.. Sorry I woke you up.. (pouring a cup of tea) Haan who jaldi neend khul gayi.. Toh socha aap sab ke liye breakfast bana du..

Sharon handed over the cup of tea to her mum..

Shweta (taking the cup from Sharon): Aare wah!! Kya baat hai..

Shweta took a sip of the tea and was praising Sharon's cooking skills..

Shweta: Toh aaj tumhe studio nahi jaana?

Sharon (still cooking): Jaana hai na.. I'll leave once I'm done.. Waise mom aaj aate aate late ho jayega.. Ek event ki tyaari karni hai..

Shweta (frowning): Kitna late?

Sharon: Don't worry mom.. I'll be home before mid-night.. And waise bhi Kriya hai na mere saath.. (grinning) And Swayam bhi toh hoga wahan..

Shweta (sternly): Bhabhi!

Sharon (rolling her eyes): Haan fine! Kriya Bhabhi!

Shweta (sipping her tea): Waise Sharon.. Future ke baare main kya socha hai? I mean tum zindagi bhar Kriya ke liye toh kaam nahi kar sakti na.. Usne aapni life main struggle karne ke baad yeh studio khola hai.. Maza and timepass apni jagah hai aur career apni jagah.. Kyunki tumhari degree abhi just khatam hui hai iss liye I'm allowing to work with her more like a summer job but its time you start taking some decisions now..

Sharon (calmly): Mom I understand where you're coming from.. But mujhe thoda waqt chahiye.. Waise bhi mujhe aage jaake dance main hi kuch karna hai.. And working at the studio is an add-on experience.. So please let me do this for a while as mujhe yahan bhi bahut si opportunities mil rahi hai..

Shweta (sarcastically): Yeah I'm sure..

Sharon (a bit irritated): Mom please! Anyways you enjoy your breakfast.. I'm leaving..

Sharon picked up her bag and stormed out of the house yet again.. There was always a tension between her mom and her when it came to talking about Kriya and the studio.. She knew her mom was worried about her future but for Sharon she knew she was enjoying what she was doing and her career as a dancer and choreographer would get a good kick-start from here..

Sharon made her way to the studio and started warming up for her class.. She was waiting for her student to come when her phone beeped.. She picked up her phone and checked the message.. It was from Swayam.. A small smiled appeared on the face..

Swayam Good morning beautiful'

Class started?'

Sharon Waiting for my student'

Swayam Oh ok..'

Did you sleep well?'

Sharon Yeah.. Why?'

Swayam You were up quite early.. So just asked'

Sharon Oh.. Nah I slept well'

Swayam Anyways you carry on with your class.. I'll see you for lunch?'

Sharon (remembering something) Yeah.. Kriya and me will be at the studio for the event work'

Swayam (smiling) I know.. You told me about it yesterday.. remember'

Sharon (embarrassed) Of course I do.. I was just making sure you know'

Swayam (grinning) What? That Kriya is going to be there.. And we won't get any ALONE time.. Don't worry my love.. I have my ways ;)'

Sharon (blushing) Shut up Swayam'

Swayam (majnu mode) Oye hoye.. I wish I was there to see you blush ;) :*'

Sharon (blushing ever more) BYE'

Swayam (laughing) I'll see you soon baby.. Don't miss me too much.. Love you :*

Sharon (grinning) Haha.. Miss you?! Nahhh'

Love you too'

Swayam fell back on his bed thinking about how things have changed but not changed.. He hugged his pillow loving this phase of his life..

Sharon on the other hand kept her phone aside blushing and nodding knowingly.. She knew she was loving it and this guy or should we say this boyfriend of her's is crazy and was going to drive her crazy..

She proceeded to take her class with a lot more enthusiasm and couldn't waiting until lunch.. Everything was perfect in her life right now.. She had Dance.. Kriya.. Her brother.. And Her Swayam..

Soon after she finished her class, she noticed that Kriya wasn't here yet which was weird.. She walked up to the reception area as her students left and got her phone to call Kriya.. Afterall she had to be the first one to know.. She tried calling her but Kriya didn't pick up.. She tried a few times but no answer.. Sharon got a bit worried.. She paced around for a few minutes and planned to call her brother..

Rey picked up the phone after a few rings..

Rey (a bit stern): hello..

Sharon (hesitantly): Hello bhai.. Woh actually aapse puchna tha, aap ghar par ho kya?

Rey: Haan.. But nikal raha hoon

Sharon: Oh ok.. Aur Kriya?

Rey: Usko phone karo.. Woh room main hai..

Sharon: Bhai.. Sab theek hai na?

Rey: Sharon mujhe late ho raha hai.. Main baad main baat karta hoon..

Rey hung up the call and Sharon understood something was up.. She again tried calling Kriya a few times and she picked up the call the third time..

Kriya (a bit low): Haan Shar.. Kuch kaam tha?

Sharon (sighing in relief): Finally you picked up.. Kya hua? Are you ok?

Kriya (trying to sound ok): Haan.. Haan I'm fine.. Listen I'm coming there in a bit.. I'll see you

Sharon: Ok.. I'm here.. Come soon..

Sharon kept the phone knowing something was wrong but talking over the phone wasn't the best idea.. She kept walking from one end to the other worried and waiting to see Kriya.. It was always difficult for her to concentrate on anything knowing that Kriya wasn't ok.. Well that's the kind of relation they shared ..

After about half an hour she heard the studio door click and saw Kriya walking in.. She looked a bit lost but as soon as she saw Sharon she tried to put up a smile..

Kriya (walking past her): Good morning Sharon..

Sharon (walking to her): Kriya.. What's wrong?

Kriya (looking at her, coolly): Nothing

Sharon: Yeah I can see it on your face.. (kriya looked in the other direction trying to avoid her gaze)

Sharon walked upto her and just hugged her tight.. Kriya tried controlling her tears but finally broke down as Sharon didn't leave her.. Sharon was there for her.. She just held her until she calmed down.. She didn't ask her anything and Kriya was thankful about that..

Sharon (while breaking the hug): A couple sometimes goes through a rough patch and especially when they are married.. And these thing are best kept between them so I'm not going to ask you anything about it but you know if ever you want to talk about anything I'm here to listen..

Kriya just smiled and nodded while wiping her tears.. She looked at Sharon who still looked a bit worried..

Kriya: Don't worry I'm fine..

Sharon (relaxing a bit): Coffee?

Kriya: Would love some..

Sharon smiled at her and walked to the kettle in the corner making both of them a cup of coffee.. She knew Kriya wasn't fine still but she didn't want to intruded in her space.. She got them both a cup and they sat opposite each other while Sharon trying to distract Kriya's mind by talking about random things.. No soon both of them got busy while discussing about work..

At one point when Kriya was busy on the laptop Sharon took her phone and messaged Swayam

Can you please bring Chinese for lunch from Kriya's favourite Chinese restaurant? And also her favourite chocolate..'

After 10 minutes came a reply

Swayam Yeah sure I can.. Everything ok?'

Sharon She is a bit disturbed'

Swayam What happened?'

Sharon I didn't ask her.. Its not exactly my space to intrude'

Swayam Ok.. Don't worry'

What chocolate by the way?'

Sharon Dairy Milk Silk Roasted Almond'

Sharon kept her phone aside and continued with her work.. It was soon lunch time and Swayam had messaged her that he had left office and that he would be there soon..

Sharon (looking up from her file): Swayam is coming here for lunch by the way

Kriya: Oh yeah I forgot.. (after a few minutes) by the way what's the news on that front? Did you talk to him?

Sharon (looking in the file, Blushing): Maybe I did..

Kriya (intrigued): Come on Shar.. I'm not getting any younger sitting here..

Sharon (closing her eyes): I told him..

Kriya understood what she was talking about but she still wanted to hear Sharon say it as she was loving this blushy blushy side of her..

Kriya: That you hate him?

Sharon (looking at her, keeping the file): NO!.. That I..

Kriya (teasing): You?

Sharon (closing her eyes): That I love him!

Kriya started laughing looking at how red Sharon had gone..

Kriya (still laughing): Oh my god Shar! Hahaha.. Look at you! Hahaha.. You are blushing so much just talking about him.. bechara Swayam.. Uske saamne toh tum sharam se paani paani ho jaati hogi

Sharon: Shut up ya Kriya..

Kriya walks upto to her and hugs her..

Kriya (giggling): Aww.. Bichari my sis-in-law.. But I'm happy for you..

Sharon hugs her back delighted that she was atleast smiling now..

*Ahem* *Ahem*

Swayam: Oye! That's my place.. Back off Kriya!

Kriya and Sharon look back at Swayam walking in with their lunch and a frown on his face..

Kriya: oye yourself Mister.. She is mine first.. Don't forget I gave her the permission to be your girlfriend..

Swayam (keeping the food): Oh hello! I would have got her without your permission also.. You just wouldn't know about US being together.. Right Sharon?

Kriya: Mr.Shekhawat that's what you think! Hain na Sharon?

Sharon who all this while was just blushing and looking at the two people whom she loves the most having a baseless argument was at a loss of words when both of them were looking at her..

Sharon (fumbling): Ummm.. Woh..

Swayam: Don't worry Sharon.. Just say it..

Sharon(looking at Swayam): Actually Kriya is right!

The next moment Sharon was startled as Kriya just jumped whooping and teasing Swayam.. while he stood there with a pout.. Sharon just kept looking at Kriya amused and started laughing looking at the small victory dance.. Swayam too smiled looking at the bouncy Kriya.. Kriya hugged Sharon again and both started laughing looking at a sulking Swayam

Swayam: Alright! Alright! Stop teaming up against a defenceless male now..

Sharon loved the cute pout she saw and walked upto him still laughing.. She went gave him a tight peck on his cheek and hugged him tight.. Swayam was surprised by this gesture of hers but responded back to the hug which was short but unexpected..

He smile back at Sharon when she broke the hug and looked at him.. Sharon mouthed a Thank you' to him to which he replied with an I love you'.. Swayam lifted his hand to her face and tucked back a strand of hair that was dancing on her face.. She smiled wider at this gesture of his.. The tip of his fingers were lingering on her cheek making her feel ticklish in her stomach.. Her skin felt like silk under his finger tips.. Whereas colour rose on her cheeks going deeper with each passing second.. They were still lost in each other when they heard someone clearing their throat..

Kriya (giggling): Sorry to be a haddi.. But please lunch kar le.. I'm really hungry..

Sharon stepped back looking everywhere but at Swayam.. And he was enjoying this.. Sharon Rai Prakash and this shy.. This was a once in a life time moment he would capture in his heart.. Did he affect her to that extent' was the only thought cropping up in his mind.. All three of them sat to have lunch.. Kriya noticed that it was from her favourite restaurant and understood that it was Sharon's idea.. She kept teasing both of them as she kept saying Wah kya pyaar hai'.. They had their banter throughout and some light hearted teasing.. After lunch they sat discussing about the event until Swayam got a call from his office saying that he had to be there for a meeting.. He was leaving when Kriya asked Sharon to see him off as they both just kept staring at each other ever since Swayam said he was leaving.. He gave Kriya a side hug and walked out while Sharon just followed him without uttering a single word..

They stood outside the studio door, out of Kriya's sight..

Sharon (looking straight into his eyes): Thanks.. for what you did..

Swayam (taking her hand): Don't be.. Maine who sab apne khud ke liye kiya

Sharon (confused): Matlab?

Swayam (coming closer): Yaad hai maine tumse kahan tha.. I hate seeing you tensed.. (cupping her face with on hand) Tumhari tension meri tension.. (creasing her cheek with his thumb) Tumhari smile.. Meri Smile

Sharon (lost in his eyes): I love you..

Swayam (smiling, resting his forehead over hers): I know..

Both their eyes were closed.. they were just living the moment.. lost in each other.. Taking in each other.. Feeling each other.. And after what felt like ages, Swayam slowly bought his lips to her forehead and left a small yet lingering kiss.. She still had her eyes closed but also had a smile playing on her lips.. He looked at her and smiled back.. She slowly opened her eyes..

Swayam (huskily): Pick you up after you are done?

Sharon (nodding lightly): Hmm..

Swayam (like a whisper): Dinner?

Sharon (mere whisper): Dinner..

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Comment Away!!!

I know this chapter might get a bit boring and there is a lot of details or fillers other than SwaRon But!!
These fillers and scene are used for the development of the story ahead..

I really hope you guys like it
Do hit the Like and button and leave your valuable comments..

Looking for ward to hearing from you guys

Buddy list me if you would wish to get PM's for the further updates

Love
Tanvish
ikki215 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good to see you back ! Its been a long long time. The update was amazing as usual. It does not feel like your out of touch with your writing. Hopefully you coming back motivates me to complete my FF and SS. :D
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omg r u back????
yeee!!!! wht a start ...Awesome
cute swaron
N plz update soon
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Read all parts in a one go..
Nice story.. 👍🏼