Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: riddhan

Navin can be termed as smart olayer but not as hero bcoz he is somewhere really strange n very bitter n negative n audience don't like such people even if he win tasks he can never win audience appreciation.

Naveen is definetly not a hero... but things are not so black and white .

I will prefer Lokesh over Naveen anyday but she was also NOT 100% right.

I still don't understand how people are supporting her for dragging Naveen's mom in the fight.
There was no need of that "maa ki kasam" comment.

She should have handled it smartly instead of being so overly melodramatic.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I thought that after today's eppy, I too would get mad at Naveen. But I waited and that feeling never came. Also, like I said elsewhere, Loki called Naveen all sorts of names and Naveen took it all on his chin...calmly. She dragged his profession, him and his family through the mud coz she was pissed. That makes them both sorta equal in my eyes. He cheated, she misbehaved. Baat khatam.

Now this is what I call a balanced post. 👏 Thank You.

Lokesh stood up for herself. Good for her.
Naveen did something morally wrong, but he got enough backlash too.

I won't be surprised if Naveen gets evicted this weekend by the way.
He is nominated, isn't he?
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Naveen is definetly not a hero... but things are not so black and white .

I will prefer Lokesh over Naveen anyday but she was also NOT 100% right.

I still don't understand how people are supporting her for dragging Naveen's mom in the fight.
There was no need of that "maa ki kasam" comment.

She should have handled it smartly instead of being so overly melodramatic.

this is bb where manu manveer even navin has abused but it went beeped so I don't see anything wrong in wat lokesh said though its wrong to bring his family but I think she meant this is wat u have taught kya n her anger was justified as he betrayed her trust as ek sec pehle he was sweetly talking n ek sec baad fully ulta n m not supporting either of them they both have double standards n its proved though m happy indiawale kitne genuine hone ka drama karte hai one can see
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont know who to support either. I strongly dislike Navin but what he did today to Loki is exactly what he did in the task as well. He was appreciated by commoners for using that same strategy which I personally thought was a very cunning thing to do. Yes, it was smart/wise of him to think that but did I like his way ? NOPE. So coming to Lokesh if she had objected yesterday after winning the task and today had stood on the same principle then I would have supported her. You can't praise when it works on your favor and cry out loud when the same person uses his cunning card against you. You are either against it or for it. You cant just agree and disagree based on your own convenience. I like Lokesh but what she did today was a bit childish and slightly stupid. There was no need for her to bring up his parents. And Naveen won both tasks but lost all the respect and support from audience. But Like Loki said he does come across as a pyscho
Edited by Twitz - 7 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Now this is what I call a balanced post. 👏 Thank You.

Lokesh stood up for herself. Good for her.
Naveen did something morally wrong, but he got enough backlash too.

I won't be surprised if Naveen gets evicted this weekend by the way.
He is nominated, isn't he?

Thanks! :))

No, Naveen is not nominated. It's Manu, Manveer and one more from Commoners...forgot who. From celebs side it's Gaurav, Mona and Rohan.
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Thanks! :))

No, Naveen is not nominated. It's Manu, Manveer and one more from Commoners...forgot who. From celebs side it's Gaurav, Mona and Rohan.

Along with Manu-Manveer ,Akku and Nitibha are nominated from commoners side this week.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
lol naveen ne parda gira dia cute lokesh mata ka 😆😆😆