diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

I am REALLY confused who to support in Lokesh vs Naveen fight.😕😕

Lokesh reacted TOO MUCH.
and the way HMs reacted reminded me of Gautam and Tanna's fight in season 8.

Akansha lol.. she was just trying to earn some brownie points.

I lam glad celebrities stopped consoling Lokesh after one point. Glad that Lopa didn't announce the result in Lokesh's favor

Lokesh deserved to win but honestly, she lost. There was no need to abuse Naveen.
Even though Naveen was morally wrong, he was the clear cut winner.

As of now, I am only supporting Lopa⭐️

Edit:

Edited the title because people got confused with the whole Naveen being a hero thing.
Edited by diasingh2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
No way in hell is Lokesh making Navin a hero. Atleast not on the people on twitter and the forum. After yesterday's episode Lokesh has won so many fans it's not even funny.

And Navin has just earned himself a lot of flak. That's the truth. 😆
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

No way in hell is Lokesh making Navin a hero. Atleast not on the people on twitter and the forum. After yesterday's episode Lokesh has won so many fans it's not even funny.

And Navin has just earned himself a lot of flak. That's the truth. 😆

I am not calling Naveen a hero. I don't give shit about Naveen.

But I am not stupid. Naveen was wrong but there wasn't anything praiseworthy in what Lokesh did.

I am not saying that Lokesh didn't deserve to win. According to me, she just reacted way too much.

littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont think soo.Loki did go over broad but dil ki acchi hai not vile and nasty like naveen.Loki >>>>> Naveen any day for me !!! Loki always said she is more than just being cute its not her fault that people stereotyped her as cute bacchi,She never called herself innocent or bacchi 😛
PS:Even i m lking lopa no nonsense attitude and rohan is another fav.Actually i find lopa-rohan friendshp very cute 😳 Being young they didnt fake romance but remained good friends hope they stay like that 😃
Edited by littlesmile - 7 years ago
Elysiian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think so and even if that was the case his antics are making him look like a villain.
Lokesh did go overboard but I guess she was still in shock over his betrayal and was thinking with her heart rather than her brain.

Tanna and Gulati's situation was completely different.
Edited by WhatDoYouMean - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I am REALLY confused who to support in Lokesh vs Naveen fight.😕😕

Lokesh reacted TOO MUCH.
and the way HMs reacted reminded me of Gautam and Tanna's fight in season 8.

Akansha lol.. she was just trying to earn some brownie points.

I lam glad celebrities stopped consoling Lokesh after one point. Glad that Lopa didn't announce the result in Lokesh's favor

Lokesh deserved to win but honestly, she lost. There was no need to abuse Naveen.
Even though Naveen was morally wrong, he was the clear cut winner.

As of now, I am only supporting Lopa now⭐️

Naveen deserved a tight slap. I think lokesh let him off for much less. 😆
Besides, someone needs to put it across to him that he does look like a psycho in the way he behaves and glad lokesh pointed it out to him.
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Navin can be termed as smart olayer but not as hero bcoz he is somewhere really strange n very bitter n negative n audience don't like such people even if he win tasks he can never win audience appreciation.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I support Lokesh but what I did not like is her dragging Navin's father into the fight
diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I support Lokesh but what I did not like is her dragging Navin's father into the fight

There you are. That's all I am saying.

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I thought that after today's eppy, I too would get mad at Naveen. But I waited and that feeling never came. Also, like I said elsewhere, Loki called Naveen all sorts of names and Naveen took it all on his chin...calmly. She dragged his profession, him and his family through the mud coz she was pissed. That makes them both sorta equal in my eyes. He cheated, she misbehaved. Baat khatam.