kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Disgusting Musa ji 😡😡 how can he talk with barati in this way😕the way he talked to them he made verain layer🥱 seriously for money he wants to break the marraige 😲😡😡 he is old and he camr from village don't he know that if the barat went back the only person will be blamed is suchi 😭
Can't say anything coz if I say meri moh se gali nekligi🤬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksaria1 thumbnail
I have always had a problem with asian shows and how they portray certain situations... like at the moment problems has occurred in the marriage ceremony taking place because the uncle felt the need to express his feeling about the money situation, now the way in which he expressed himself was very rude, but i have a questions for the grooms family... they are upset in the manner in which the accusation was raised which they are entitled to... but there is something about this situation that baffles me.. if the money they borrowed was not from the brides father and they loaned it from the bank would they still have reacted the same ways? with pride comes one downfall.. am not advocating for the uncles bad behaviour.. what am advocating for is the way in which the situation is going to be handled, the grooms parent are upset so they want to stop the marriage why should someone else's mistake have an effect on someone destiny.. sachi did not know about any money dealing happening with the family but when it is all said and done she is going to be the only person suffering from this mishap if and when she gets married to aryan.. his family are going to be unhappy with her and so will aryan which in return would make her life miserable.. i just feel that the family made this arrangement behind her back and now that it is all out in the open it feels that she is going to have to prove herself all over again to the family that she does have their best interest at heart..

i felt the need to ramble about this today because i feel that there is a pattern in some of the Indian tv shows I watch where the women are destined to prove themselves over and over again in situations that is not even their fault.. now as the generation is growing and improving i am hoping that in future the story line would evolve.. i don't want future generations to think that it's okay to have expectations that women have to prove themselves over and over again before they can be accepted.

this is just my own opinion to get some sort of healthy debate going... until next time.. Peace and Love.. xoxo
JagaKalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksaria1

I have always had a problem with asian shows and how they portray certain situations... like at the moment problems has occurred in the marriage ceremony taking place because the uncle felt the need to express his feeling about the money situation, now the way in which he expressed himself was very rude, but i have a questions for the grooms family... they are upset in the manner in which the accusation was raised which they are entitled to... but there is something about this situation that baffles me.. if the money they borrowed was not from the brides father and they loaned it from the bank would they still have reacted the same ways? with pride comes one downfall.. am not advocating for the uncles bad behaviour.. what am advocating for is the way in which the situation is going to be handled, the grooms parent are upset so they want to stop the marriage why should someone else's mistake have an effect on someone destiny.. sachi did not know about any money dealing happening with the family but when it is all said and done she is going to be the only person suffering from this mishap if and when she gets married to aryan.. his family are going to be unhappy with her and so will aryan which in return would make her life miserable.. i just feel that the family made this arrangement behind her back and now that it is all out in the open it feels that she is going to have to prove herself all over again to the family that she does have their best interest at heart..

i felt the need to ramble about this today because i feel that there is a pattern in some of the Indian tv shows I watch where the women are destined to prove themselves over and over again in situations that is not even their fault.. now as the generation is growing and improving i am hoping that in future the story line would evolve.. i don't want future generations to think that it's okay to have expectations that women have to prove themselves over and over again before they can be accepted.

this is just my own opinion to get some sort of healthy debate going... until next time.. Peace and Love.. xoxo

Everyone in Mittal family are aware of that money lending business including Saanchi.

Secondly Sethiyas are upset with the revelation because they are accused of taking dowry from Mittals which is not true.

Here the main culprit is neither Mausa ji nor Sethiyas but Chandra the great. She is the one who is aware of the situation and mindset of her dearest uncle , still went ahead and told everything. Now also she is not taking any blame when Viren is blamed by Sethiyas. She is responsible for this situation.
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree it's all bua Ji's fault. She could hv made any excuse regarding the cheque.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree buaji's fault and she should own up, but blame also goes to those two guests/relatives of sethiya's who kept finding faults with everything. What position they have in sethiya's that deewakar did not tell them to shut up?? at one stage only one person from sethiya's had guts to tell these two to keep their mouths shut but alas these two ignored him and kept complaining.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes disgusting. 😲
Bauji and her deeds always lands viren in most awkward situations. 😲
Now Sachi has to face the heat of Aryan and his family. That mausi and mausi will anyway leave to their village but what about Sachi. 😭
Though Aryan and his family r so nice people but still this incident wil affect their relation with Mitalls and this becomes more of a burden. And barrier in their lovely relationship.
And I feel now Aryan may want to repay the loan as soon as possible but that is practically difficult as they already spent much in thr grand wedding .😕
Sachi and Aryan most memorable moments of their life r filled with sadness,hurt and misunderstanding. And they could not enjoy their most happiest moments. 😭😭😭
Edited by Beautiful... - 7 years ago
ksaria1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

agree buaji's fault and she should own up, but blame also goes to those two guests/relatives of sethiya's who kept finding faults with everything. What position they have in sethiya's that deewakar did not tell them to shut up?? at one stage only one person from sethiya's had guts to tell these two to keep their mouths shut but alas these two ignored him and kept complaining.

Exactly my point, there is a place and a time for everything and being critical at a wedding is definitely not a place to have that conversation.. nd why were people staring seems that instead of concentrating on the union of two people they were more interested in the drama going on. both families were embarrassed because the brides family are now seen as a liar which I think is worse that what the grooms family is going through anyone can have a financial set back, but your word is your bond and to lose that they can be no greater insult than that.. and that's why I feel that the grooms family should not punish the brides side for somebody else's mistake..

in the meantime going to see how the story unfolds and hopefully they don't drag this out like other shows

Peace and Love... xoxo