bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am so late but I had to make this post on how much more Lokesh has impressed me this week. I already was fond of her in week 1 because she was so cute and funny. She knows how to be unique without being disgusting or loud and creating drama for no reason.
But this week especially showed how mature she is. The way she tried to hold Manu/Manveer back when they were yelling. She used all her strength to stop them. The way she tried to win everyone's blocks 😆 The way she knew that Manu and Manveer would nominate her over each other despite what they say. She is so aware, sensible, cute and funny. I love her!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I am so late but I had to make this post on how much more Lokesh has impressed me this week. I already was fond of her in week 1 because she was so cute and funny. She knows how to be unique without being disgusting or loud and creating drama for no reason.

But this week especially showed how mature she is. The way she tried to hold Manu/Manveer back when they were yelling. She used all her strength to stop them. The way she tried to win everyone's blocks 😆 The way she knew that Manu and Manveer would nominate her over each other despite what they say. She is so aware, sensible, cute and funny. I love her!!!!

She's truly a winner in my eyes. ⭐️
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want either lokesh or Rohan to win. Rest of them are good for nothing.
bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

She's truly a winner in my eyes. ⭐️

I know! No matter when she gets eliminated, she has already won the hearts of the audience+ housemates 👏
bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

I want either lokesh or Rohan to win. Rest of them are good for nothing.

Personally for me, I think it's too early to tell who else has a winning quality and easier to tell who does not have any (Naveen 😆)