Naveen VS Lokesh my opinion

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I think they were both right
Naveen wanted to win and he asked Lokesh bfor he dropped her blocks he felt guilty
Lokesh wanted immunity because who knows what could happen and she was right in her own

Of course Naveen though cannot expect her not to be angry after what he did
Lokesh as well
This bhai behen BS i thought died in last season๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thank god it did
๐Ÿ˜Š
I loved how Lokesh told karen you are beautiful you are smart๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
And rahul she will take him far
๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont agree that Naveen was right... He won the first task by unfair means viz throwing water... And now the second task by hiding his block and dropping her blocks... Just shows his character - negative character for me... I would have liked it if he played fair... Sorry but he is just not looking good to me from day one... And last 2 days he has become horrible...
RKDEWAANA thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I dont agree that Naveen was right... He won the first task by unfair means viz throwing water... And now the second task by hiding his block and dropping her blocks... Just shows his character - negative character for me... I would have liked it if he played fair... Sorry but he is just not looking good to me from day one... And last 2 days he has become horrible...

Lols I second you but i could tell felt guilty so...
Also Lokesh did not feel bad when they cheated and won previous day but when it was against her it was a different story.
BTW I dont hate either of them personally I like Lokesh more
smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

Lols I second you but i could tell felt guilty so...
Also Lokesh did not feel bad when they cheated and won previous day but when it was against her it was a different story.
BTW I dont hate either of them personally I like Lokesh more

That is human nature ๐Ÿ˜› But I am talking about naveen's corrupt mind - always thinking wrong ways of getting things done... I am amazed how big boss is rewarding such things... It just gives him more confidence that what he is doing is infact right... I cant stand him...
RKDEWAANA thumbnail

That is human nature ๐Ÿ˜› But I am talking about naveen's corrupt mind - always thinking wrong ways of getting things done... I am amazed how big boss is rewarding such things... It just gives him more confidence that what he is doing is infact right... I cant stand him...

true Lol me as well after seeing him do his whole rock dance
๐Ÿ˜†
I am kind of angry with the celebs thow soon as water fell on there stuff they gave up so easily and sat down and did nothing after
smallwonder thumbnail

true Lol me as well after seeing him do his whole rock dance
๐Ÿ˜†
I am kind of angry with the celebs thow soon as water fell on there stuff they gave up so easily and sat down and did nothing after

They tried to throw water on their clothes in response but lokesh saved it... So infact lokesh was the reason for them winning the task but this nerd runs away with all credit... Had lokesh not been alert enough, they would have been even and then we would see what BB did...

RKDEWAANA thumbnail

They tried to throw water on their clothes in response but lokesh saved it... So infact lokesh was the reason for them winning the task but this nerd runs away with all credit... Had lokesh not been alert enough, they would have been even and then we would see what BB did...

Lol But the fact that bb did not punish them at all is horrible๐Ÿคข
What are they trying to promote
Lokesh also held Naveen back from Rohan when Manu and Maveer should have
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol But the fact that bb did not punish them at all is horrible๐Ÿคข
What are they trying to promote
Lokesh also held Naveen back from Rohan when Manu and Maveer should have

Lol Manu and Manveer were also going to hit Rohan and people were holding them back. I have a strong feeling atleast one of these 3, Navin Manu and Manveer is going to get eliminated for the violence they are uncontrollable.
Navin might be right but its about basic humanity he can always win by cheating because BB loves cheating but he is not going to get any fans this way at the end they are going to survive by voting. I dont even like Lokesh but i felt very bad for her she tried so hard but he still cheated so it was more about basic humanity not many people can do something so mean so easily