Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I think Lokesh had to show her aggressive side to make a point that she is not a pushover. She is not someone Naveen or any contestant can walk over and win. She is perfectly fine to show attitude.
Naveen did the same with Rohan.
Manu tried to corner her earlier and she gave back to him. Manu was talking rudely to Loki in the kitchen earlier this week calling her stupid and shouting at her. Loki was quiet for sometime taking all crap from Manu, But when Manu did not stop, she made sure he understands her voice can be louder than him.

I agree she can show her attitude. But at that time with only one hour given for the task her main focus should have been to complete/win the task. Later on she could have handled him .
It reminded of Rochelle crying in the sand task when Priya went mad at her. Rochelle kept on crying and Lokesh kept on shouting. Both of them didn't think what was required at that moment.
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
There is a certain level of honesty that one expects, mannu and gaurav play but then they are out loud about it. Navin seems like someone who would backstab and people probably dint expect that from him hence he definitely has lost a bunch of his audience and in the process revealed a side of lokesh too :p

Ps: personally i feel lokeshs anger was justified :)
Edited by -Spirited- - 7 years ago
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wouldn't have done what Navin did but that doesn't make his actions wrong. He did what he had to do in order to secure a win and ensure his survival in the game. Navin is smart, he knows the celebs will nominate him without batting an eyelid and he also understands that Lokesh is liked more than him in the house.
Coming to the argument that Lokesh put in more effort to collect dominos from rest of the housemates, let's be clear here, they would have given it to her even if she hadn't tried so hard. Navin has picked up fights with the celebs and cost them the task, no one would have given him the dominos, even if he had put in effort like Lokesh. He did ask them individually for the dominos though. People who wanted to side with him from the very start, did so, even if his efforts were not at par with Lokesh's.

He did what he thought was right, ultimately Lokesh is his competitor too even if they are pinned as a team for now.

Lokesh isn't wrong per se, her emotions got the better of her. She never imagined that Navin would end up doing something along these lines and thats why she got so upset. Instead of using her brain and getting even with Navin, she let her emotions control her actions. I would have loved for her to play mind games with him or do something similar to secure her win, instead of having a major showdown.

Navin's actions might has sealed him a win for now but I seriously feel that his actions have caused him more harm than good, in the long run. This is gonna bite him in the coming weeks for sure. His equation with Lokesh has been ruined and judging by the looks of it, Nitibha and Akansha aren't pleased with his actions either. Cracks have begun to appear within their team.
To sum it up, Navin's actions can't be termed as being wrong within the purview of the task but what he did, even as a last resort, isn't something I prefer.
Edited by MaliciousAngel - 7 years ago
Smrithika thumbnail
I support Lokesh. It is difficult when one of their own team member is cheating to win. They have to remember that they have to stand united to win over other team. But I have lot more reasons to dislike Naveen than Lokesh.
Some debate hard to prove they are intelligent and different from lot. Navin is one example just meaningless blabber to gain attention but no strong personality. Never stood up for one right reason but for all wrong purposes.
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edited by shalini1323 - 7 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

See that time it was about her group but now it's an individual task. There's the difference

I see no difference. She was a part of the group. She could have opposed it if she was so fair but she didn't.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Spirited-

There is a certain level of honesty that one expects, mannu and gaurav play but then they are out loud about it. Navin seems like someone who would backstab and people probably dint expect that from him hence he definitely has lost a bunch of his audience and in the process revealed a side of lokesh too :p

Ps: personally i feel lokeshs anger was justified :)

Why would you expect honestly when you just cheated to win? 😕
I agree Naveen exposed the gutter mouth side of lokesh.😉 These cute girly antics didnt last long. 😛

FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventurousman2

but what choice did he have? what would you have done? he was gonna be nominated and seeing priyanka leave then he sure hell can leave too so he didn't want to take that chance. yes it only gives him one week and in the long run he might not survive but at least he is safe for one more week which wasn't the case if he had lost.

lokesh actually abused his family, went to his profession and on and on. everyone is over looking what she said because she is a girl and so she gets away with it. If he had said those things I'm sure everyone would have jumped on him even now they did.

what was akansha doing? trying to protect lokesh from whom? what did naveen do that she needed protection? on the other hand lokesh is screaming her lungs out, abusing him but that's all good and everyone is taking her side because you know she is a bachi, doodh ki dhuli, masoom ladki and he is a guy, he can't even retaliate

If I were him I'd just destroy her dominos, wouldn't take her dominos, wouldn't explain anything and keep my distance till she calmed down and the task was over.

its a big boss task. where did he cheat? oh no we've some code here, some unbroken code and he broke that, how dare he try to win the task which ensures his immunity for a week. how dare he complete his task, oh he needs to be goody goody and let her win then he will get brownie points otherwise no chance.

bani is making faces and trying to intimidate him. Others are standing seeing this tamasha. some are busy trying to protect lokesh while lokesh can do whatever she wants.

if she had brains she would play the game. He even requested her to let him win as she won't be nominated but miss insecure is like, no I wanna play, ok then he is gonna play too. Too bad you can't compete with him, too bad you lost, too bad you didn't use your brains and let your emotions get the better of you.

she was like I'm giving you this in dhaan. yeah after you lost, you say that 😆

then she brings in his mom and people here are appreciating her and dissing him. she even called him psycho, kyun bhai?

bechara apna task karaha hain, he wants to stay. Like gauhar said, 'agar mein galat karahi hoon toh big boss bolenge'

bb toh kuch nahin bola bhai but yeah gauhar had fans, gautam had fans. If he had fans and was a stud then people would support him too but that's not the case so everyone is abusing him.

kiya kare yehin duniya hain. ab aisi duniya mein bichara naveen kiya karen, by hook or by crook has to win.

in other seasons it was called 'hoshyari, chalaki' and you were applauded for doing this but here he is not, why?

Did I say what he did is wrong? I agree that his actions are in accordance with the rules of the given task.

Just because I wouldn't do such a thing, I didn't insinuate that his actions are wrong too. What he did, he did to ensure his prolonged stay in the house and a chance at winning the show and there is nothing wrong with that
Edited by MaliciousAngel - 7 years ago
FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventurousman2

I only quoted you to ask you what would you have done?

the rest were my thoughts on what happened. not really meant for you. sorry for the confusion.

First of all, that question sounded a tad bit rude so I apologize for the same.
I wouldn't be willing to risk it all for the task. Navin actually risked it all for the win. He got highlighted in a negative light and he very well knew what he was getting in to.
I would have at most, kept knocking down her dominos and made it tough for her to assemble the same. Although that is a two way street.

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 7 years ago