Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
First off, during the whole laundry task if there was one person CONSTANTLY shown working, it was Lokesh. So she fully deserved to play the immunity task.
Secondly, she tried to play the immunity task well. She tried to convince everyone to give their blocks to her. Navin acted like a crybaby and realized no one likes him so he tried to mess up her work. 🤢 His whole behavior is so disgusting. She had every right to be mad.
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree if I were navin I wouldn't just stay calm and watch lokesh win the task , it's obvious celebs don't like him and they all r going to nominate him next week , so he has to make sure he wins immunity and tbh he didn't even break any rules as in the task u just have to build the longest line there was no mention of stealing not allowed so I still don't get why ppl r hate on navin so much
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

isi ko ulta kardo 😆

bhut so ka pseudo feminisim jag jaega 😉

Bahut log abhi hi chalu ho gaye hain. 😆😉 Naveed said maro as in slap me and a whole lot of people intentionally interpreted as marun as in i will slap you. 😆
Bahut log ko to proof bhi nahi dikhta.😛 All are behaving blind in matter of lokesh. Awww so cute , enthusiastic blah blah blah.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Bahut log abhi hi chalu ho gaye hain. 😆😉 Naveed said maro as in slap me and a whole lot of people intentionally interpreted as marun as in i will slap you. 😆

Bahut log ko to proof bhi nahi dikhta.😛 All are behaving blind in matter of lokesh. Awww so cute , enthusiastic blah blah blah.

herd menatility chal rhe ha plus selective viewing

nothing new in this forum 😉

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I got to see a very new form of Lokesh yday. She isn't that cute as I thought her to be. I like her aggressive fighting spirit but I need to watch her as to how far she can go. She wanted to literally sweet talk everyone and grab the dominoes . Navin knows he stands no chance against that so he used his own methods which is crooked and short cut.
Every person has their own style of playing and it's nice to see both are playing full on. Which is the point of the game. Unless anyone starts to play it dirty. Like what Manu is doing currently
BeingBlunt thumbnail
+1. I too can't see the honesty when she supported the cheating in last task. You cant have the cake and eat it too.
fast trak thumbnail
What I can see is Lokesh is using her cuteness as a trump card to win over. Nothing wrong with it. As long as she doesn't play dirty she's doing well
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

What I can see is Lokesh is using her cuteness as a trump card to win over. Nothing wrong with it. As long as she doesn't play dirty she's doing well

For me involving family members and emotional blackmailing is playing dirty. You cant do anything yourself so you are using someone's family. 🥱
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I kind of agree with you.. Lokesh was over board but that does not mean that Naveen is right.. As far as cheating is concern, she did not say a single word when Naveen threw water in previous task.. Now when it came to her she shouted and even went to Naveen's upbringing.. what goes around comes around..
Edited by -naureen786- - 7 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
See that time it was about her group but now it's an individual task. There's the difference