Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

what Navin did was well within BB house rules and he won BUT its not necessary that audience or viewers should also like /applaud /appreciate the way he won the task.

reading the forum, its obvious that majority did not like the way he won the task and it left a bad taste watching him win like that.

No..not necessary and that is not the point of contention!!

The argument is that Lokesh supports 'perceived' cheating and people call her cute. Naveen does it.. and there is a personality assessment happening๐Ÿ˜† .. That just makes the viewers seem braindead

Now at the same time I would also like to say if Navin looked like a Gulati or a if he was a female like Gauhar or a lady like Karishma or basically someone who had many many fans then everything would be justified.

I remember in season 8 , i think Gulati stole Nutelle saying blatant lies and lied again saying that it was over then came back and gave them 1 full bottle of it ...

when Karishma made a big issue of his lying and stealing an item from the luxury budget, here in the forum, everyone got mad and supported Gulati

but the fact is lying and cheating for ur personal benefit even if it is a small matter is wrong in my opinion

exactly my point...

I am not debating who did what.. What bugs me is how people are so selective in their judgement

Originally posted by: angeala95

I just think he has thought very short term in this particular task!! Infact they both did!!

Personally if i was in loki's place i would have made navin win and that only would have ensured my good image but loki is too much of a child imo to think of that!! Navin had already asked her to let him win giving adequate reasons and she didnt agree! So whatever he did after that was fair game!!

But navin also with his behavior ensured that he will not be respected in the house anymore!! He could have just ruined her blocks and apologised to her but instead he said things like thappad maar lo etc etc which portrayed him in a very bad light!! Anyway there is just something about the guy which rubs me the wrong way!! He gives me very negative vibes!

Bottom line is dono ne pagalpan kiya or dimag nahi lagaya!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

umm. she is 25
nitibha is 23..

and she is definitely no child..

I just want to clear that opinion ( because even housemates treat her as if she is some 12 yr old.. and she makes use of it ๐Ÿ˜†)
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Instead of fighting with Navin again she could have made her tiles Stand up. If he is not giving 11 tiles, then go and take it from his pile (if he had). Why to shout ur lungs out instead that energy could have been used for coming up with new way to tackle this

Originally posted by: shalini1323

Are you trying to say that since Lokesh so called broke the rules during that laundry task, she shouldn't have reacted the way she did when Naveen stole the blocks and broke her line of blocks? Like almost saying she deserves it because she cheated in the previous task? Okay. Maybe you are right. BUT...

Does that make Naveen right in what he did? No.

Does that make Naveen a 'counter-strategist'? Hell No!

Does Lokesh deserve to die like you said? No. ๐Ÿ˜†

Is Naveen right? Depends.. if people are judging him on cheating and call Lokesh right then naveen is right. If you judge and say Lokesh is wrong..then you are correct in calling Naveen wrong.

Should lokesh or Naveen die??- YES.. Whoever can't save themselves HAS TO DIE... if dinosaurs had brains to escape meteor they would have survived.. but they didn't... bacterias on the other hand have something that makes them the everlasting species.. Humans exist because they can fight back.. and tigers are no more the most feared specie but rather on verge of extinction

You don't save yourself .. you die!!..

It just establishes a fact that Naveen is a cheater & that's all he can do to win a game. Yeh to cheating hi karke jeet sakta hain. He doesn't have the confidence to win tasks without cheating, for once. That's the kind of impression he's giving out, at least to me, till now.

For the laundry task - almost everyone in the house broke rules. Noone was playing it fairly - neither of the groups. At some point, ALL of them ended up breaking rules. Not just Lokesh, not just Naveen ... but everyone.

Why people detest Naveen more than others - is less about him breaking rules but more about WHAT & WHY he does to break them. His intention behind is to spite the other team than to win for his own team. It was more like 'I'll spill water to show you who I am' ... It comes across as a very personal aggression. very unhealthy.

It can't be more unhealthy than psycho behavior winners have shown in the past. Do you really want him to give up on surviving??? Rohan rejected their clothes.. they were going to lose it.. ( Lopa stole clothes from indiawale's laundry)

Hypocrisy is in the fact that all of them CHEAT..and no one is getting judged as Naveen is.
Now if you point out to me his behavior towards Rohan.. I'd say Naveen has gone bonkers and is 100% wrong.. but in the task NO... he is not hitting anyone..not doing anything.. infact he is finding gaps in the rules and doing it..

Frankly no one want to or is there to wash clothes, toilets etc... its a survival series..
If these folks start playing by the rule book then all of you will be lamenting how boring the series is..

Similarly for the immunity task, it wasn't done in a 'winning' or 'competitive' spirit.

It would have been a strategy had he the guts to break her line of blocks in front of her! But he chose to do it slyly, moments after talking to her outside nicely.

Lokesh, on the other hand, YES - even she broke rules in the laundry task. So you can say this is Karma. BUT, there's still some sort of honesty in her intention... in what she says and what she does. And that's what is coming across to many people.

So, I think that's the difference.

I feel Naveen is a loser, even though he won this task.

I get confused with her honesty when she supports wrong if its in her favour...

Word Count: 1

Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Instead of fighting with Navin again she could have made her tiles Stand up. If he is not giving 11 tiles, then go and take it from his pile (if he had). Why to shout ur lungs out instead that energy could have been used for coming up with new way to tackle this

I agree she should have used her mind and started it all over again , but I guess the impact of the betrayal blocked her common sense.
Her 3 so called brothers betrayed her..
I hope she now realises that she's here on her own !
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silverfox

I think Lokesh had to show her aggressive side to make a point that she is not a pushover. She is not someone Naveen or any contestant can walk over and win. She is perfectly fine to show attitude.
Naveen did the same with Rohan.
Manu tried to corner her earlier and she gave back to him. Manu was talking rudely to Loki in the kitchen earlier this week calling her stupid and shouting at her. Loki was quiet for sometime taking all crap from Manu, But when Manu did not stop, she made sure he understands her voice can be louder than him.

Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
Navjia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't quote you because I'm typing from my phone, but my point is, I detest what Naveen did on both days, and if I recall rightly the forum spoke against the win of commoners and called it unfair, which it was. I never praised Lokesh for supporting cheating in laundry task, she should not have done that, but I also don't support navin doing that to her. Does it justify him cheating because he has already done it or because she once supported him for it?
And while I don't agree with what they did to the celebrities, this was a bigger betrayal because it was one within the group, between two people who do get well, so even more unexpected for her. And just because she supported cheating once and did not speak up for it, should she be silent all the time?

Also, you say BiggBoss is a game of survival, but I wouldn't call cheating a strategic move because all it earned him is ONLY 1. week of immunity and hatred from the contestants and audience.
Edited by Navjia - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Where did honesty get compromised..

And if that is your logic.. then judge Lokesh with same contempt for instigating others to break rules at the time of the task..

and this wasn't even abt honesty-dishonesty.. it was a strategy that could have a counter strategy...

What I do hear from all of you is.. one is not allowed to plan and look for alternative actions if it is against a popular candidate..

Why do we have Chor-police task? To teach kids that thieves are good thing? NO.. it s a simple task..and its chor's duty to steal within the task..

Firstly I dont remember lokesh saying break rules to win the task..she did say something on the lines of go to your extreme. However, if you have problem with Lokesh instigating people, how is Navin's instigation of "thappad maaro" not offensive? Contestants have been called out in the past too for trying to provoke. Besides, Navin did not discuss the water thing with anyone, he wanted the credit all for himself and claimed it too when it came to nominating the best performers. Plus if you want us to believe that whatever the three gundas did in the laundry task was merely because Lokesh instigated, then Lokesh seems to be evil and the three gundas seem to be saints. (honestly, I don't know how many viewers would buy that).
Plus, as you said if he himself felt bad about what he was going to do to win the task (read stoop low to win the task) how can anyone possibly defend it.
This guy has zero personality and now he has put a big question mark on his character by acting vile.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

So again.. where is cheating???

if others do it then its all great, when he does it ..then he is wrong?

Who others? He is the only one who has been cheating the past entire week.

Originally posted by: Navjia

I can't quote you because I'm typing from my phone, but my point is, I detest what Naveen did on both days, and if I recall rightly the forum spoke against the win of commoners and called it unfair, which it was. I never praised Lokesh for supporting cheating in laundry task, she should not have done that, but I also don't support navin doing that to her. Does it justify him cheating because he has already done it or because she once supported him for it?

No as long as you maintain the same stand for both contestants..

And while I don't agree with what they did to the celebrities, this was a bigger betrayal because it was one within the group, between two people who do get well, so even more unexpected for her. And just because she supported cheating once and did not speak up for it, should she be silent all the time?

She didn't speak when it befitted her.. and spoke when it was against her๐Ÿ˜† that's where my disconnect is

Also, you say BiggBoss is a game of survival, but I wouldn't call cheating a strategic move because all it earned him is ONLY 1. week of immunity and hatred from the contestants and audience.
Again, if you call Lokesh rt then naveen is rt.. if you call lokesh wrong..naveen is wrong.. just have same parameters of judgement

Word Count: 1