Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yjain18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
He would have been looked good only if he had shown efforts in the task. Lokesh seemed so enthusiastic for the trays. And Naveen just asked if someone wants to give then give. That's the difference..

If he performed the task well, still didn't get the tray, then the hms would look bad as it would look partiality. And then his act of yesterday would have been justified.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Thank you zepht for the post. But on this forum no one will hear you because people are just too blind in love for loki / hatred for naveen to see this objectively and without bias.

Everybody keeps shouting disgusting blah blah blah but loki was part of the same thing last task and got to learn by your post that she encouraged cheating. 🤢

Some people get more ahead and blame him for things he hasn't said at all.

What else i can expect when people question his mental health because chose to win and survive a task. 🥱

everybody will blame me for being loki hater/naveen fan but i am just being objective and neutral which very very few people here are.

I hear you..

Objectivity gayi tel lene😆

I guess BB is right is his condescending approach towards viewers.. because well..no matter how sophisticated we act...it seems people want only fights..

They should have never ousted priyanka😆

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

These days its becoming new trend" are we watching the same show" try something new:) yeah we are watching same show but may be i am not intelligent enuff like u ,thats why i am not getting wat u are getting from the show
My bad,sorry:)

lol.. is it a trend??? I haven't encountered the same remark so I wonder..

Anyway... clearly selective hearing and selective judgement by a lot of folks on this forum

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

People have different opinions and yes if there is a game and instead of concentrating how u will smartly play ur game u go and spoil others game is something which I find disgusting. And theres no point in competing with someone who wants tk just cheat. His strategy was no where smart but cunning.
Again its my opinion.
Edit. Before anyone says Im lokeshs fan no im not I dont even like her much.

hey I am all for different opinions.. but then be honest about it.. and do not engage in mud slinging and targeting a contestant with vile comments for something he did not do..

If someone likes Lokesh and intends to support her whole heartedly then SAY THAT! Say that you don't care what she does you will support her instead of calling Naveen disgusting.

Hmm.. so there you see why I have problem with what people are saying in this forum. You are against cheating.. that is fine...but acknowledge Lokesh' stand too in how she has been encouraging or supporting cheating when tides are in her favour ( she was the first one to tell her team to do anythign and everything, get aggressive and let go of rules if that is what task demands)

Additionally she should have taken stand that they won by cheating so asked BB to make indiawale lose OR in the least.. not take this immunity challenge because they got this opportunity by cheating in the first place!
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 7 years ago
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't feel bad for her, I understand she felt betrayed but navin cheated before too tab kaha gayi thi uski sachai pe stand lungi baat ab jab khud pe ayi so shouting wasn't she saying I will always stand by right no matter wat. Navin is hopeless actually all India wale r just nataunki no one is genuine .

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Is it ? How did I miss her advise in the team meeting ?!
Just to make a point clear , iam no fan of Lokesh .
But I completely detest Naveen , not because he's a commoner but for his psychotic & unpredictable behaviour, I also see a violent streak streak in him .. the way he went running to Rohan with something in his hand, I was scared !
I personally wouldn't cheat to win , it's just not me ..
May be that's the reason why I can't count naveens tactics as smart work or strategies .
This is just my personal opinion :)
Peace

lol..no worries..

Actually i love your answer.. Its fine to support or hate whoever..

I hated pratyusha .. and no one could convince me otherwise.. But then i wouldn't call someone nice who would be bad to prat..

And its fine as long as a person says that they want to support lokesh unconditionally or hate naveen unconditionally.. Because that means you refuse to look at it objectively or logically ( either way .. naveen gud or bad, lokesh gud or bad)..

But its hypocritical to abuse one and applaud another for the same conduct
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The king agrees with the TM. BB is a game of survival not a kurukshetra where the fight was between Dharma and Adharma.

Lokesh was happy when she won the task unfairly and became malik but when naveen used the same underhand method on her she went all ballistic. It reeks of hypocrisy.

BB is a game between 15 individuals. All groups that are formed keep changing as there are no permanent foes or friends in that house. Naveen knew that if he foregoes this chance then he will surely be nominated next week and going by what happened with Priyanka he would also be in the danger zone.

this is not a sporting event to judge the result based on ethics and morals. Its just a game show and there is no "correct" way of playing it.

One logic for all this anger on Naveen is because most of the viewers support the celebs and the celebs lost the task due to Naveen and all the nager and frustration has been carried over to the immunity task too.

PS: Having said this the king supports the celebs. If the celebs lost the laundry task then it was there own doing as they too poured water on the accepted clothes but were foolish enough to not do it properly unlike Naveen.

*king*

Originally posted by: yjain18

He would have been looked good only if he had shown efforts in the task.

But he did show efforts and no one is ready to recognize it😆
Lokesh seemed so enthusiastic for the trays. And Naveen just asked if someone wants to give then give. That's the difference..
He just fought with all of them.. even if he would have he would not have got the tiles. And he did ask them politely... but instead of asking him to do what he should for the tile , celebs basically gave him a cold shoulder.. Nitibha was the only one who gave a fair chance to Lokesh and Naveen ( Lopa literally made her face to show contempt)

If he performed the task well, still didn't get the tray, then the hms would look bad as it would look partiality. And then his act of yesterday would have been justified.

hmm.. ok

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I completely disagree... I would understand if Naveen had tried something interesting to get more celebs to give him their blocks... What he did - and what you call strategy - was loath worthy... It was negative mindset... And he has now done it twice...

Umm.. how was it negative mindset??? He asked them didn't he.. very politely... and they gave him a cold shoulder with some making face? Nitibha was the only one who gave him and lokesh a fair chance??

What should have he done??? Explain plz...

Just discussing it with manveer doesnt negate the bad he did... Coz finally he decided to Do It!! Had he been so guilty, he wouldnt have done it... And just so that he didnt have to feel guilty, he asked lokesh to let him win the task before he went on with his plan... Its like saying - give it to me or i shall snatch it...

Discussing with Manveer shows that Naveen did it as part of a strategy and not because his personality is that of a cheater!!! It shows cognizance and an understanding of its implications. WHY would he not do it????? He is right in pointing out that Lokesh should have given up the chance then.. If she is so right.. then why did she support cheating in winning the main task and not asked BB for a fair re-evaluation

Ofcourse he will do whatever to survive. The task was simple - have more standing tiles .. so either have more tiles.. or ensure more standing tiles..

It was simple logical reasoning...

Lokesh was just happy because she knew no one would given Naveen tiles anyways..

He has shown his character... He may get 1 week immunity, he will be thrown out the moment his immunity goes... Simply disgusting...
lol.. if he has shown his character.. then lokesh dearest has the same character spiced up with loads of hypocrisy...

Choose your words wisely - One cheats you call him that, other one cheats you call her mahaan😆

Word Count: 1

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just like Naveen even Loki has right to give 100% to win the task. Both have to fight for immunity. It is the game.
Naveen is in danger for sure to get nominated if Celebrity have to nominate commoners in next nominations. He needs to win this even by means of cheating. Even if he looks bad, he need to survive next week.
Similarly Lokesh can also get nominated and if she is the weakest among all, she can go home too. So she also needs to fight for immunity. She knows she cannot depend on Manu and gang to save her. Manu did not agree to give her vote for immunity task. She felt betrayed. It gave her insecurity and determination to win.
Even though Lokesh was ok to win against celebrity by Naveen's cheating. She was perfectly right to get angry at Naveen when he cheated against her. Any other contestant would do the same.
Both deserve to win and both are giving their best to win also. It is all fair in the game.
Loki is getting more support because she did not cheat and her best support Manu was against her before the task. Also Naveen lost support for his aggressive behavior.
Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago