Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

Yes loki is wrong!

Becoz she thought she will play honestly and within rules
She has no idea that bb is about breaking rules,cheating,dishonesty ,misbehaving! now she know the strategy ,hopefully thappad ke badle thappad deke woh next task se jeetenge:)

+1

She didn't look xpect own team mate will do that. That's karma if you let it happen to others..it will come back to you too.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved Loki yesterday πŸ˜†...usme maata aa gayi thi, I think baba ne uske ander beji thi πŸ˜†
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 7 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

I didnt even like that and now im sure he will keep on doing this 😑 matlab dusro ki mehnat pani me once a cheat will always remain a cheat.
Ps. Celebs are so funny they were araam se standing and enjoying in fact when naveen came to kick the blocks one of them was about to stop him but someone said karne do God knows who saidπŸ˜†

Cute, beautiful and smart Karan bhaiyya
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I loved Loki yesterday πŸ˜†...usme maata aa gayi thi, I think baba ne uske ander beji thi πŸ˜†

rofl🀣

Word Count: 1

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I completely disagree... I would understand if Naveen had tried something interesting to get more celebs to give him their blocks... What he did - and what you call strategy - was loath worthy... It was negative mindset... And he has now done it twice...

Just discussing it with manveer doesnt negate the bad he did... Coz finally he decided to Do It!! Had he been so guilty, he wouldnt have done it... And just so that he didnt have to feel guilty, he asked lokesh to let him win the task before he went on with his plan... Its like saying - give it to me or i shall snatch it...

He has shown his character... He may get 1 week immunity, he will be thrown out the moment his immunity goes... Simply disgusting...
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what Navin did was well within BB house rules and he won BUT its not necessary that audience or viewers should also like /applaud /appreciate the way he won the task.
reading the forum, its obvious that majority did not like the way he won the task and it left a bad taste watching him win like that.

Now at the same time I would also like to say if Navin looked like a Gulati or a if he was a female like Gauhar or a lady like Karishma or basically someone who had many many fans then everything would be justified.

I remember in season 8 , i think Gulati stole Nutelle saying blatant lies and lied again saying that it was over then came back and gave them 1 full bottle of it ...

when Karishma made a big issue of his lying and stealing an item from the luxury budget, here in the forum, everyone got mad and supported Gulati

but the fact is lying and cheating for ur personal benefit even if it is a small matter is wrong in my opinion

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Lokesh mata ka Mahel ma yeh kia kehdia tm ne πŸ˜†
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Many people are supporting Lokesh just becasue they hate Naveen and that includes Celebs as well.

I agree that she had no problem when Naveen broke the rule and made them win the Luxury Task but now she is attacking him, his profession and his family for her own immunity. She is unable to see that nobody is going to nominate her anyways.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

Many people are supporting Lokesh just becasue they hate Naveen and that includes Celebs as well.

I agree that she had no problem when Naveen broke the rule and made them win the Luxury Task but now she is attacking him, his profession and his family for her own immunity. She is unable to see that nobody is going to nominate her anyways.

isi ko ulta kardo πŸ˜†

bhut so ka pseudo feminisim jag jaega πŸ˜‰
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Cute and sweet girl like lokesh cant be wrong. Pyscho guy with bigger then his face spects are wrong.
Naveen played his game and he made it according to his strategy , I suppose he never went overboard either.
But at the end she turned down and passed irrelevant comment on his mother was definately wrong.