Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

lol.. are you even watching the same show😆

She was the first one to suggest break rules if task need to be won...

She is safe and playing nice because she has the tiles...😆.. I don't know how can you folks completely ignore her 'game playing tactics' and judge naother person for the same..

Double standards much!

These days its becoming new trend" are we watching the same show" try something new:) yeah we are watching same show but may be i am not intelligent enuff like u ,thats why i am not getting wat u are getting from the show
My bad,sorry:)
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

These days its becoming new trend" are we watching the same show" try something new:) yeah we are watching same show but may be i am not intelligent enuff like u ,thats why i am not getting wat u are getting from the show
My bad,sorry:)

LOL you are getting too much emotional tuni. Lokesh did encourage her team to cheat so she should have been ready for facing this.
There is a shlok in sanskrit which means "Dont do things which you dont like to be done to yourself. 😛"
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Please explain what part exactly was disgusting???

that is quite a strong word to use😆..

Seriously people look at it objectively!

People have different opinions and yes if there is a game and instead of concentrating how u will smartly play ur game u go and spoil others game is something which I find disgusting. And theres no point in competing with someone who wants tk just cheat. His strategy was no where smart but cunning.
Again its my opinion.
Edit. Before anyone says Im lokeshs fan no im not I dont even like her much.
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
jayri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lokesh is a lowly abuser. she acts all sweet but this is how she really is.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

People have different opinions and yes if there is a game and instead of concentrating how u will smartly play ur game u go and spoil others game is something which I find disgusting. And theres no point in competing with someone who wants tk just cheat. His strategy was no where smart but cunning.
Again its my opinion.

LOL When he knows he has no option to win the only thing he can do is to stop lokesh from winning. You either win or stop opponent from winning. How will naveen win when he has very less amount of blocks? No one except gaurav and nitibha gave him blocks. Loki got form everybody else. And BB didnt find it cheating so blame BB. Same case as gauhar.
@BOLD: LMAO. Loki was ok and encouraging to cheat just one task before, now what happened? 😉😆
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

<font color="#0000ff">Actualy lokesh told all of them to even break rules if need be and get as aggressive to win the task in her little team meeting.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">The thing is... the world doesn't become a useless place if Lokesh has no brains to think of a counter strategy? The rule is ... BB will count standing tiles... so you attack the crux of it...either you get a lot of tiles to form your line ( which was not an option for Naveen).. or you reduce the number of standing tiles ( and he tried to use this for his benefit)</font>

<font color="#0000ff">If lokesh is too dumb to save her own tiles..then abusing and shouting won't solve the problem right?</font>

<font color="#0000ff">****************</font>

<font color="#0000ff">A perfect example is what happened with Monalisa.. the supporters must be thinking that since celebs have a gang they ousted Mona... EXACTLY AS LOKESH...and mona was rt in her drama and calling foul..</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Had LOKESH not got the tiles and used the only other logical play left..then everyone here would have laughed it off and said wow!..how smart</font>

<font color="#0000ff">*********************</font>

<font color="#0000ff">I see hypocrisy through through</font>

Is it ? How did I miss her advise in the team meeting ?!
Just to make a point clear , iam no fan of Lokesh .
But I completely detest Naveen , not because he's a commoner but for his psychotic & unpredictable behaviour, I also see a violent streak streak in him .. the way he went running to Rohan with something in his hand, I was scared !
I personally wouldn't cheat to win , it's just not me ..
May be that's the reason why I can't count naveens tactics as smart work or strategies .
This is just my personal opinion :)
Peace
Edited by Shrumunj - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

LOL When he knows he has no option to win the only thing he can do is to stop lokesh from winning. You either win or stop opponent from winning. How will naveen win when he has very less amount of blocks? No one except gaurav and nitibha gave him blocks. Loki got form everybody else. And BB didnt find it cheating so blame BB. Same case as gauhar.

@BOLD: LMAO. Loki was ok and encouraging to cheat just one task before, now what happened? 😉😆

I didnt even like that and now im sure he will keep on doing this 😡 matlab dusro ki mehnat pani me once a cheat will always remain a cheat.
Ps. Celebs are so funny they were araam se standing and enjoying in fact when naveen came to kick the blocks one of them was about to stop him but someone said karne do God knows who said😆
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just think he has thought very short term in this particular task!! Infact they both did!!
Personally if i was in loki's place i would have made navin win and that only would have ensured my good image but loki is too much of a child imo to think of that!! Navin had already asked her to let him win giving adequate reasons and she didnt agree! So whatever he did after that was fair game!!

But navin also with his behavior ensured that he will not be respected in the house anymore!! He could have just ruined her blocks and apologised to her but instead he said things like thappad maar lo etc etc which portrayed him in a very bad light!! Anyway there is just something about the guy which rubs me the wrong way!! He gives me very negative vibes!

Bottom line is dono ne pagalpan kiya or dimag nahi lagaya!! 😉
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haven't watched d epi,but in BB tasks r designed not for fair play, but to see how individuals react in the worst possible situation. So yes Navin won battle,, but at the cost of losing the war and I suppose it's vice versa for Lokesh.
Also, not just related to this tasks, but in general, during tasks everyone loses it, but how u end up reacting is what determines the way u r and some reactions disgusts u, some makes u lol and some makes u fill with admiration and dats exactly how d housemates r judged.
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LOKESH IS WRONG
I don't get it why or how people are supporting Lokesh on the immunity task.

Dude!... if you can't save yourself then you deserve to DIE!!
Naveen is not on good terms with celebs .. he was practical enough to realize that no matter what Lokesh would get the most tiles

So, to survie he thought of his own strategy.. and didn't we see him feel bad and contemplate this move 10 times with Manveer ( only becuse it was lokesh and he didn't want to do it..)

Now all of you want to kill him to play the game and survive in the game??

Why did lokesh throw tantrums to get vote to participate in immunity task? Why did she advice her team to break rules if need be to win the week's task?

If you can't think of a counter strategy then that's your failing.. infact it just shows she is no different..She can't think and play smart.. whever she would need to turn tides in her favour she will pick fight

Where did honesty get compromised..

And if that is your logic.. then judge Lokesh with same contempt for instigating others to break rules at the time of the task..

and this wasn't even abt honesty-dishonesty.. it was a strategy that could have a counter strategy...

What I do hear from all of you is.. one is not allowed to plan and look for alternative actions if it is against a popular candidate..

Why do we have Chor-police task? To teach kids that thieves are good thing? NO.. it s a simple task..and its chor's duty to steal within the task..

Are you trying to say that since Lokesh so called broke the rules during that laundry task, she shouldn't have reacted the way she did when Naveen stole the blocks and broke her line of blocks? Like almost saying she deserves it because she cheated in the previous task? Okay. Maybe you are right. BUT...

Does that make Naveen right in what he did? No.

Does that make Naveen a 'counter-strategist'? Hell No!

Does Lokesh deserve to die like you said? No. 😆

It just establishes a fact that Naveen is a cheater & that's all he can do to win a game. Yeh to cheating hi karke jeet sakta hain. He doesn't have the confidence to win tasks without cheating, for once. That's the kind of impression he's giving out, at least to me, till now.

For the laundry task - almost everyone in the house broke rules. Noone was playing it fairly - neither of the groups. At some point, ALL of them ended up breaking rules. Not just Lokesh, not just Naveen ... but everyone.

Why people detest Naveen more than others - is less about him breaking rules but more about WHAT & WHY he does to break them. His intention behind is to spite the other team than to win for his own team. It was more like 'I'll spill water to show you who I am' ... It comes across as a very personal aggression. very unhealthy.

Similarly for the immunity task, it wasn't done in a 'winning' or 'competitive' spirit.

It would have been a strategy had he the guts to break her line of blocks in front of her! But he chose to do it slyly, moments after talking to her outside nicely.

Lokesh, on the other hand, YES - even she broke rules in the laundry task. So you can say this is Karma. BUT, there's still some sort of honesty in her intention... in what she says and what she does. And that's what is coming across to many people.

So, I think that's the difference.

I feel Naveen is a loser, even though he won this task.
Edited by shalini1323 - 7 years ago