Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

Yes loki is wrong!

Becoz she thought she will play honestly and within rules
She has no idea that bb is about breaking rules,cheating,dishonesty ,misbehaving! now she know the strategy ,hopefully thappad ke badle thappad deke woh next task se jeetenge:)

Kya jawab hai. 👏

But I still doubt Lokesh is cunning enough to compete with crooks like Manu, Manveer and Navin.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

There is something more than just surviving in the game and that is playing with honesty.

In a game like BB if you are honest then people will like you, if you cheat that way no one will!

Where did honesty get compromised..

And if that is your logic.. then judge Lokesh with same contempt for instigating others to break rules at the time of the task..

and this wasn't even abt honesty-dishonesty.. it was a strategy that could have a counter strategy...

What I do hear from all of you is.. one is not allowed to plan and look for alternative actions if it is against a popular candidate..

Why do we have Chor-police task? To teach kids that thieves are good thing? NO.. it s a simple task..and its chor's duty to steal within the task..

Yes loki is wrong!

She has no idea that bb is about breaking rules,cheating,dishonesty ,misbehaving! now she know the strategy ,hopefully thappad ke badle thappad deke woh next task se jeetenge:)

lol.. are you even watching the same show😆

She was the first one to suggest break rules if task need to be won...

She is safe and playing nice because she has the tiles...😆.. I don't know how can you folks completely ignore her 'game playing tactics' and judge naother person for the same..

Double standards much!

Originally posted by: I-Luv-Rashi

The problem here is Naveen thinks he will stay if he wins tasks but reality is he will stay only if he wins fans!

So, its fans fault for being hypocritical???

Again, you fail to pinpoint why he is wrong.. He is not sitting at his hope browsing social sites to know who are fans and not..

A lot of people LOVED Mandana, Rochelle, Kishwar, Prince last yr..
Gautam, gauhar - who are epitome of lying..😆

But no..lets just ridicule this one person who is trying to do his task...because since Lokesh is there.. he should have just sat in one corner and wait fo rthe task to get over..

I don't understand the attitude and what are you judging him on??

In case of rohan, you can judge him because he is wrong..but not in the immunity task
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

There is something more than just surviving in the game and that is playing with honesty.

In a game like BB if you are honest then people will like you, if you cheat that way no one will!

So again.. where is cheating???

if others do it then its all great, when he does it ..then he is wrong?

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Hes not wrong its just what strategy he used is very disgusting that to against his own team member I agree its a game n all but winning is always not imp. As I guess someone told lokesh in precap that usne blocks nhi giraye apne aap ko sabki nazron me giraya.

Please explain what part exactly was disgusting???

that is quite a strong word to use😆..

Seriously people look at it objectively!

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

How is Lokesh wrong for playing the task fair and within the rules ?
Agree she had an emotional outburst and said things that's weren't cool.

It was Naveens brain behind the water in the laundry task , I don't think he discussed it with anyone before he did that. But Lokesh could have voiced out , as she previously said she would not support anything that she felt was wrong or unfair ..

But in the immunity task, I thought she played pretty well and deserved to win for her efforts :

Naveen always takes a crooked way or a short cut to win .. which is not going to take him far !
U need to earn it ..
iam sure his students today are proud of their teacher ..
the message he's sendin out is , even if u don't work hard ,cheat and pass ur exams ..
As long as u pass .. it doesn't matter how !? 😕

Actualy lokesh told all of them to even break rules if need be and get as aggressive to win the task in her little team meeting.

The thing is... the world doesn't become a useless place if Lokesh has no brains to think of a counter strategy? The rule is ... BB will count standing tiles... so you attack the crux of it...either you get a lot of tiles to form your line ( which was not an option for Naveen).. or you reduce the number of standing tiles ( and he tried to use this for his benefit)

If lokesh is too dumb to save her own tiles..then abusing and shouting won't solve the problem right?

A perfect example is what happened with Monalisa.. the supporters must be thinking that since celebs have a gang they ousted Mona... EXACTLY AS LOKESH...and mona was rt in her drama and calling foul..

Had LOKESH not got the tiles and used the only other logical play left..then everyone here would have laughed it off and said wow!..how smart

I see hypocrisy through through
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

It's just not about task. Have you seen Navin's behaviour and how disgustingly he said to lokesh 'thapad marron ga' 🤢 Like seriously he crossed all the limits of cheapness. And Lokesh was doing the task by entertaining everybody and getting the tiles not like navin who stooped to such level to win a mere task. He might have won immunity but he lost all the respect of commoners as well as Audience.

LOL, Kuch bhi matlab kuch bhi for bashing someone because of blind hatred. He said thappad maro as in slap me to instigate her. He did the same for rohan. I know you people wont believe this so i have proof too:
Hear what Akansha says "He is trying to instigate her" https://streamable.com/4lp2

I am actually surprised a majority of forum are following bhed chaal rather thinking themselves. 😛😆
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Yes loki is wrong!

LOL Tuni. 😆 You are either naive or blind in hatred/love to see that same fairness ki devi lokesh was jumping and celebrating last task when naveen won the task for the team with cheating. What goes around comes around. 😉😆
I can't believe people miss such obvious things. 😛
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Thank you zepht for the post. But on this forum no one will hear you because people are just too blind in love for loki / hatred for naveen to see this objectively and without bias.
Everybody keeps shouting disgusting blah blah blah but loki was part of the same thing last task and got to learn by your post that she encouraged cheating. 🤢

Some people get more ahead and blame him for things he hasn't said at all.

What else i can expect when people question his mental health because chose to win and survive a task. 🥱

everybody will blame me for being loki hater/naveen fan but i am just being objective and neutral which very very few people here are.