Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

I will tell u a incident of my childhood. me and my cousin brother were making a craft item and our mothers told us let us see who makes the best one. his was not turning out to be good so he just came broke what i was making ad threw it out of the window. I too was mad and hurt and i threw things at him in anger which could have hurt him. Even if he would have stolen something out of it i would not be angry but to see that a thing that you were making is just destroyed like that unawares is what angered me. Navin has done the same and such people are the ones who will themselves not be happy nor will let others be. And if you are cheated like that anyone is bound to get angry and cross limits which is what lokesh did. I remember how his mother told him nothing and how jealous and manipulative he has grown to be.

Same BB is doing with navin. he is letting navin do what he did & also allowing others to destroy tasks in future like this. ruin tasks. remove the fun out of them. Sorry but only a -ve person will see any fun in a task where water is thrown at the last moment and ruined. 🤢 . BB should have cancelled both the tasks and given immunity to no one. Im sure this is setting a dangerous precedent and this kind of atttitude is going to remove the main essence of all the task

Taking your example I will tell you what HAS happened..

Your cousins are at your place. there are four of you. You mom split the team. You guys were doing grt.. but your brother ruined it because he was angry (as is scenario)..

Now Mom saw the whole thing transpire and she judged your brother's team the winner and also gave them a box of goodies.. and everyone is happy.. Now after a few hours she came and told your brother to have another competition for another choclate left in the freezer..

Your brother repeats the same thing and your cousin loses. NOW your cousin starts throwing tantrums that bro is wrong.. and the relatives who are in the house start scolding your brother and you yourself scold your brother for cheating on your cousin. MOREOVER, you go ahead and support yoour cousiin.. asking him to stop crying and loving him..

WHO is at fault in all of this?
1. Mom, You and Your Team, and the Relatives.. - for setting wrong expectations/rules/precedents
2. Your cousin - for hypocrisy
3. Your brother - least because he learnt the rule set by your mother and all of you and was consistent and owes up to his action, takes responsibility for it.. doesn't give silly excuses and readily takes punishment.. he was clear from beginning.. punishment over choclate once he LEARNT that the rules only favour the winner

in that order

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Since BB does not gives clear instructions, keeps them vague and does not enforce based on ethics and morality, cunning people like Navnin get their way around and technically speaking he is right because in the end BB did not give him punishment

This is kindda like finding loopholes to not pay taxes, using offshore companies to avoid taxes. You are saved in the end but you loose good will

In the end in long term he will fail

HOWEVER

for this lukkha maybe the aim is not to win,,maybe aim is to stay week by week and collect his 1000 rs check

So u can argue both ways

Hippo does not like such people...personally.

In conclusion the biggest blame goes to BB then Navnin

Lokesh did nothing wrong

Well definitely one can argue both ways on whether one needs to abide by the moral conduct or focus on winning aka surviving..

But that is not the bigger question I am posing..

My problem is why people are judging Naveen and Lokesh with separate lens..

If Naveen is wrong in Immunity task then he was wrong in the Main task too. Therefore, if people supported him in the main task and did not give up on the win or did not reprimand Naveen that severly then, what right do they have to say anything to Naveen when he ditched them in return ..

Only celebs have the right to pass judgement on Naveen.. none of the Indiawaale are any better.. adn moreover Lokesh who was dying and fighting to get voted in for playing this immunity task..

She can't have her cake and eat it too
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 7 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Taking your example I will tell you what HAS happened..

Your cousins are at your place. there are four of you. You mom split the team. You guys were doing grt.. but your brother ruined it because he was angry (as is scenario)..

Now Mom saw the whole thing transpire and she judged your brother's team the winner and also gave them a box of goodies.. and everyone is happy.. Now after a few hours she came and told your brother to have another competition for another choclate left in the freezer..

Your brother repeats the same thing and your cousin loses. NOW your cousin starts throwing tantrums that bro is wrong.. and the relatives who are in the house start scolding your brother and you yourself scold your brother for cheating on your cousin. MOREOVER, you go ahead and support yoour cousiin.. asking him to stop crying and loving him..

WHO is at fault in all of this?
1. Mom, You and Your Team, and the Relatives.. - for setting wrong expectations/rules/precedents
2. Your cousin - for hypocrisy
3. Your brother - least because he learnt the rule set by your mother and all of you and was consistent and owes up to his action, takes responsibility for it.. doesn't give silly excuses and readily takes punishment.. he was clear from beginning.. punishment over choclate once he LEARNT that the rules only favour the winner

in that order

i presume that navin was wrong in the clothes task itself. And BB was wrong in supporting then and allowing them to win. Also i feel the celebs should have gone all out and ruined their clothes too.
BB allowing the commoners to win set path for navin to do the same thing next time. And navin is not a child. he very cleverly destroyed the 2nd time too
Also from the celebs team mona was punished for breaking rules while the commoners rewarded navin for being a jerk.
double standards yes but for me navin is more wrong . lokesh was wrong too in supporting him first but not in the way she reacted. anyone would get angry. navin comes across as a creep to me.

PS in my personal incident none of us got any goodies nor were promised any. my cousin was plain jealous. I was just trying to put forward how navin is a pure destroyer. his mindset is just so wrong.
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

if this is the way the world works then if people start sabotaging their rival business by hook or crook nothing will survive. there are few moral ground by which a rivalry or a game is played and navin crossed that boundary

if this is the way the world works then if people start sabotaging their rival business by hook or crook nothing will survive. there are few moral ground by which a rivalry or a game is played and navin crossed that boundary

And that happense.. if shareholder value decreases nobody cares for an excuse that will yield no result.
Think of your own 'moral' way if you have to..

I am not debating if one should die adhering to moral/ethical conduct or not die. I can also put forth the argument that it was his duty to play by BB's rules and his duty to win the task... and he had limited options..

Again, if company A and B colluded to ruin company C... and then company A figured that company B will get all the marketshare.. it backstabbed B.. that's fine.. BECAUSE A knows that when need be B will also backstab.. as has done in the past..

neways.. watevehad to happen has happened
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

plus i think she is just stuck with the issue.. she needs to let go.. there is no rules in bb house.. u win or lose u need to use ur brain in the tasks and sometimes it can be foul play... she is still upset after so many days with that incident... heights