Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Savz_Startling

hahaha i knew it,u r wrong to pass judgement with out knowing d subject,object of d matter lol.tat is to d quoted one.

What???

There is a reason why we have two separate domains of analysis..independent.. the moment you go for hybrid...hybrid can't exist because of def of subjectivity.. any hybrid perspective attempt becomes subjective by definition..

So, no objectivity can not have subjectivity..

You have to set the rules of your judgement and then put Lokesh and Naveen in that and then analyze..
Not like..a is rule, b naveen is wrong, c i won't judge lokesh d I'm being fair😆
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 7 years ago
BeingTiger thumbnail
for me the last man stands is the winner 👍🏼 Navin
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

It's just not about task. Have you seen Navin's behaviour and how disgustingly he said to lokesh 'thapad marron ga' 🤢 Like seriously he crossed all the limits of cheapness. And Lokesh was doing the task by entertaining everybody and getting the tiles not like navin who stooped to such level to win a mere task. He might have won immunity but he lost all the respect of commoners as well as Audience.

Agreed!

Word Count: 1

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
think about it. BB gives people tasks. like the clothes washing one. there every1 breaks rules. cross the line to get clothes steal clothes from each other. create fights and reject even valid washed clothes.. all this is done in the eyes of each other even stealing. that is taking something of the other.
when navin threw water on the washed ironed clothes he destroyed the clothes. Initially i thought he did it out of anger. But after he did the same destroying in the task with lokesh, i realised he did it purposefully. i wonder why the celebrities dint go all out and threw water on the commoners clothes too other than bani trying it only once. And if they would have done it. BB's task would all be about how someone in the end destroys each others task. You will do a task all day cheat, fight steal but still in the end both teams will end up destroying what they have made. It is not about cheating but this idea of destroying is what bothers me about navin. The thing about coming unawares and spoiling a given task at the right time. That is something i get a very negative feeling about.

yes even lokesh could have dropped his dominos before counting and navin too would have done. who would have won.? what about the result of the task. there would have been no result and this would have gone on. What navin is doing is setting a dangerous precedent in bigboss. And people supporting him a dangerous precedent to the world. Now while doing a task along with other things people also have to be on the look out for others coming and destroying the task and also about destroying others task. And i dont think people in their right senses want to end up destroying everything. Also it looses the essence of the task it is all about who destroys at the right time.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I will tell u a incident of my childhood. me and my cousin brother were making a craft item and our mothers told us let us see who makes the best one. his was not turning out to be good so he just came broke what i was making ad threw it out of the window. I too was mad and hurt and i threw things at him in anger which could have hurt him. Even if he would have stolen something out of it i would not be angry but to see that a thing that you were making is just destroyed like that unawares is what angered me. Navin has done the same and such people are the ones who will themselves not be happy nor will let others be. And if you are cheated like that anyone is bound to get angry and cross limits which is what lokesh did. I remember how his mother told him nothing and how jealous and manipulative he has grown to be.
Same BB is doing with navin. he is letting navin do what he did & also allowing others to destroy tasks in future like this. ruin tasks. remove the fun out of them. Sorry but only a -ve person will see any fun in a task where water is thrown at the last moment and ruined. 🤢 . BB should have cancelled both the tasks and given immunity to no one. Im sure this is setting a dangerous precedent and this kind of atttitude is going to remove the main essence of all the task
BeingBlunt thumbnail
LOL What the hell?? Do you even read before agreeing? You are agreeing to a LIE.🤣 Trust me the way people follow bhed chaal in this forum makes me think they are either dumb or blind. 🥱
The poster who posted the lie doesn't even bother to edit after its proven a lie and more and more people blindly keep agreeing to it .🤣

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed. 100/100
You're right. I agree Navin is wrong. Also, Lokesh is.
Because all of them were merry merry when Navin sabotaged Celeb's task. Tab they didn't have issues. And now when they get a taste of their own medicine, peeps lose their shizz.
And then the additional screaming and shouting. And people over twitter are knighting her. :P Making her a hero. :P
Like yes, Navin is wrong. But usmein Lokesh ne aisa kya hero wali harkat kiya hai? He being wrong doesn't obviously mean she is a hero. Navin has lost respect due to cheating- people say. But I can't understand how on earth does this make Lokesn a hero?! For real. Tweets I read go like- "Lokesh you're so brave" , "you're a hero", etc etc. I'm like- Whaaat? Yeh kab hua? :P
ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Lokesh is happy when Navin made the indiawale win the task through cheating. There instead she should have said "No dude you are wrong. You are a teacher so behave like one. You destroyed celebs all efforts". But no dude she didn't say that. So when he played unfair against her, then she pointed that you are a teacher and what would you students learn. So when its your fayada time you allow unfair to happen but not when same thing happens with you.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naq5

think about it. BB gives people tasks. like the clothes washing one. there every1 breaks rules. cross the line to get clothes steal clothes from each other. create fights and reject even valid washed clothes.. all this is done in the eyes of each other even stealing. that is taking something of the other.

when navin threw water on the washed ironed clothes he destroyed the clothes. Initially i thought he did it out of anger. But after he did the same destroying in the task with lokesh, i realised he did it purposefully. i wonder why the celebrities dint go all out and threw water on the commoners clothes too other than bani trying it only once. And if they would have done it. BB's task would all be about how someone in the end destroys each others task. You will do a task all day cheat, fight steal but still in the end both teams will end up destroying what they have made. It is not about cheating but this idea of destroying is what bothers me about navin. The thing about coming unawares and spoiling a given task at the right time. That is something i get a very negative feeling about.

and that is precisely the reason why I refuse to give Lokesh any moral high ground and sympathy thereof... the post is specifically for immunity task because of this very reason...I am not opposing how people want to judge naveen for other things.. BUT As far as this task goes.. either both are wrong.. or lokesh is wrong😊

yes even lokesh could have dropped his dominos before counting and navin too would have done. who would have won.? what about the result of the task. there would have been no result and this would have gone on. What navin is doing is setting a dangerous precedent in bigboss. And people supporting him a dangerous precedent to the world. Now while doing a task along with other things people also have to be on the look out for others coming and destroying the task and also about destroying others task. And i dont think people in their right senses want to end up destroying everything. Also it looses the essence of the task it is all about who destroys at the right time.

That is Lokesh's issue to figure out the counter strategy. Let it be no result. Her aim is clearly to survive.. if she does great, if doesn't so be it.. whatever. Fight for it..
BB set that precedent with every season. lying, foul play all good..and that's life.. you can sit on the side and crib about bad people succeeding for as long as you live.. doesn't matter.. either you figure out how to take down these people... (whichever way.. if that means boycotting which hMs are kind of doing to Naveen) or live with it..

My problem right now is very simple... if people on forum voice their opinion and trend on twitter that win should be taken away from the Indiawaale.. i will give full support...
BUT saying Naveen is wrong and Lokesh is right... is just so unfair and hypocritical

Word Count: 1

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lokesh is ok, but she can go over the top sometimes.