Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

I am doing great 😊. Did I ever tell you I am married 😲. If I am married do you think I will waste my time on these forums 😑

ops..my bad.. i dont' know why i thought you told me so πŸ˜•
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

ops..my bad.. i dont' know why i thought you told me so πŸ˜•

Ladka doondo mere liye...😭
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

Ladka doondo mere liye...😭

Tumhe to australia waala chahiye na?
πŸ˜ƒ
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tumhe to australia waala chahiye na?
πŸ˜ƒ

Nahi indiawala chaahiye😳
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You know after watching yesterday's episode, I think I sort of get where you're coming from. Especially when Naveen spoke to Manveer and he was disturbed, he knew what he did was wrong. I looked at it objectively, so maybe he was just trying to lessen his guilt or maybe he meant what he said. Even though I didn't like his actions either of the times & I thought what Naveen did was wrong, in my opinion but Lokesh SHOULD have calmed down after a point. Yes, she couldn't take it when she got a taste of her own medicine.
Edited by shalini1323 - 7 years ago
1011128 thumbnail
Since BB does not gives clear instructions, keeps them vague and does not enforce based on ethics and morality, cunning people like Navnin get their way around and technically speaking he is right because in the end BB did not give him punishment

This is kindda like finding loopholes to not pay taxes, using offshore companies to avoid taxes. You are saved in the end but you loose good will

In the end in long term he will fail

HOWEVER

for this lukkha maybe the aim is not to win,,maybe aim is to stay week by week and collect his 1000 rs check

So u can argue both ways

Hippo does not like such people...personally.

In conclusion the biggest blame goes to BB then Navnin

Lokesh did nothing wrong
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

It's just not about task. Have you seen Navin's behaviour and how disgustingly he said to lokesh 'thapad marron ga' 🀒 Like seriously he crossed all the limits of cheapness. And Lokesh was doing the task by entertaining everybody and getting the tiles not like navin who stooped to such level to win a mere task. He might have won immunity but he lost all the respect of commoners as well as Audience.

she was taking the taks very seriosly she wanted to win the task and she did her best. and what ever navin did that was cheapness i agree with u!
so after that what happened last night lokesh is gonna realize the thruth of the 'game' show BB and she will play well.. πŸ‘
Edited by larki_punjaban - 7 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
as far as task is concerned, he was not wrong... but abusive words could hv been avoided
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I am saying Lokesh is wrong if Naveen is wrong.

Yes alliances need to be made... and similarly its a survival series so you have to give it your best and then find the best way forward if one way doesn't work then find another..

Effectively, i don't like him for unnecessarily creating scenes with Rohan, I didn't like he ruined clothes.. and I hated it more when all Indiawaala's supported this and rejoiced their win...

BUT when it comes to immunity task.. since everything had gone wrong.. I will not give Lokesh any moral high ground... She is as deserving of ill will as Naveen is

Also, in task.. there were effort involved. In immunity task.. it was nothing.. people were already decided on whom to support.. and Lokesh didn't put some exceptional effort in winning those..

In this particular case, I do think it was a harmless strategy to not let her tiles stay erect...and it was a calculated move because he knew she would also attack him..

So was kind of fair attempt

πŸ˜• your posts changed my mind.
But still I won't support him. I like people who are unapologetic if they want any support for their actions. He keeps saying sorry to cameras also. If you want to win by strategies do not feel guilty about it, have the courage to explain to others right there and stand by whatever you are doing like Prianka jagga was πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I will support her over naveen anyday. And he was asking for tiles harfheartedly. This loser type behavior of his I don't like. I liked that he talked to gaurav later but only because gaurav gave him his tiles. He has this preconceived notion against other contestants that they won't support him, which is not true. Lokesh didn't know anyone before but she gelled with them. Naveen only tries if the other person shows some concern. I know he has experienced some hardships in life but it made him too negative. He start thinking about cheating without even trying in the first place.
I won't call him wrong thanks to your posts but he does have other options also if he chooses those then this hatred that he is getting from people which is impulsive I believe won't be there. His own actions are the reason.

Loki's ongoing crying drama - She should also learn and grow up. So I guess I mostly agree with you that both are wrong or both are right in their own place like someone said here.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

hahaha i knew it,u r wrong to pass judgement with out knowing d subject,object of d matter lol.tat is to d quoted one.