Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AriaNeci thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What Naveen did was unfair. But Lokesh creating a scene over it was too funny.
The same thing happened with celebs in the task.
Commoners won the game in an unfair way and were too happy about it.
So it was satisfying to watch the same thing happening within their team.

What goes around comes around. It's good that one of them had the taste of their own medicine 😈
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How much Lokesh abused and used below dignity words for Navin and his family was more disgusting. What Navin did was just a strategy to win, just doing his job in BB. He came to win and he is doing that by hook or by crook. Its better than any love drama or "Mahan" drama or "i m so innocent" drama.

It was clear from the beginning that since Navin made celebrities lose their game, they will not support him. So he had to think of other ways to win. Period. Lokesh was beat and was not able to protect her blocks and hence the frustration came out in her language.
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Savz_Startling

hahahaha 😆 no one is exception after all are human beings, even objective,neutral is variable n differs to person to person,selective objective n selective neutral based on ones own favs lol.u personally attacked when i posted my pov based on match in sports forum.let me guess do u like gaurav among celebrities ?

he he.. you have it all so wrong.. objective view can't have subjective aspect and least if it varies on such parameters as who your favourite is..

objective ask is very simple in this case..
you list down the parameters you are judging Naveen on ? - Lying/Cheating or whatever.. and then put Lokesh to the same test.

Of what people have mentioned, in all quoted reasons Naveen and Lokesh are on the same pedestial.. and hence the popular opinion is a biased judgement

OT-neither of both is totally right n totally wrong, both are right n wrong in their own ways n both will benefit n face d consequences based on their doings. it's survival of d fittest for d task,game lol

That is nicely put .. 👏

Originally posted by: Goldie.

Yes he played smartly but there are always some unsaid rules between contestants which they are expected to follow, he broke them in previous task as well by throwing water out of nowhere when everyone else was busy arguing.

Here also he broke Lokesh's trust. Even if I ignore all this and see objectively you are saying then how is Loki wrong?? Making alliances also works in a game like bigg boss which naveen is failing terribly. He will get 1-2 weeks immunity but people will keep nominating him after seeing his behavior. While Loki's chances of getting nominated are less compared to him at least for 4-5 weeks she is safe. She also earned a loyal vote bank.

I am saying Lokesh is wrong if Naveen is wrong.

Yes alliances need to be made... and similarly its a survival series so you have to give it your best and then find the best way forward if one way doesn't work then find another..

Effectively, i don't like him for unnecessarily creating scenes with Rohan, I didn't like he ruined clothes.. and I hated it more when all Indiawaala's supported this and rejoiced their win...

BUT when it comes to immunity task.. since everything had gone wrong.. I will not give Lokesh any moral high ground... She is as deserving of ill will as Naveen is

Also, in task.. there were effort involved. In immunity task.. it was nothing.. people were already decided on whom to support.. and Lokesh didn't put some exceptional effort in winning those..

In this particular case, I do think it was a harmless strategy to not let her tiles stay erect...and it was a calculated move because he knew she would also attack him..

So was kind of fair attempt
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ZadayKiDaig

I found Lokesh cute and Navin Disgusting.

I will read that as.. You are willing to ignore Lokesh short comings and blindly support her on everything😆

Cool!

Originally posted by: Twitz

After watching today's epi I dont know who to support between these two . I strongly dislike Navin but what he did today to Loki is exactly what he did in the task as well. He was appreciated by commoners for using that same strategy which I personally thought was a very cunning thing to do. Yes, it was smart/wise of him to think that but did I like his way ? NOPE. So coming to Lokesh if she had objected yesterday after winning the task and today had stood on the same principle then I would have supported her. You can't praise when it works on your favor and cry out loud when the same person uses his cunning card against you. You are either against it or for it. You cant just agree and disagree based on your own convenience. I like Lokesh but what she did today was a bit childish and slightly stupid. There was no need for her to bring up his parents. And Naveen won both tasks but lost all the respect and support from audience. But Like Loki said he does come across as a pyscho

EXACTLY😃

That's all I am saying that judge them with same lenses..
I am not saying that Naveen's 'strategy' is 100% correct.. you can have your view..but to support lokesh while abusing naveen is epitome of double stnadard
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally who won the essay writing ?

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

Finally who won the essay writing ?

lol.. where have you been? Hows married life comign along?

Essay competition will be over tonight.. then we will have new topic for discusson😆
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 7 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

lol.. where have you been? Hows married life comign along?

Essay competition will be over by tonight.. then we will have new topic for discusson😆

I am doing great 😊. Did I ever tell you I am married 😲. If I am married do you think I will waste my time on these forums 😡
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

umm. she is 25
nitibha is 23..

and she is definitely no child..

I just want to clear that opinion ( because even housemates treat her as if she is some 12 yr old.. and she makes use of it 😆)

Lol i did not mean it literally!! I meant she is quite immature and sees things in black and white!! I am just guessing that she is the youngest person in her family and quite pampered!! Sometimes she comes across as a brat who wants to have her way!! 😉