enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
LOKESH IS WRONG
I don't get it why or how people are supporting Lokesh on the immunity task.

Dude!... if you can't save yourself then you deserve to DIE!!
Naveen is not on good terms with celebs .. he was practical enough to realize that no matter what Lokesh would get the most tiles

So, to survie he thought of his own strategy.. and didn't we see him feel bad and contemplate this move 10 times with Manveer ( only becuse it was lokesh and he didn't want to do it..)

Now all of you want to kill him to play the game and survive in the game??

Why did lokesh throw tantrums to get vote to participate in immunity task? Why did she advice her team to break rules if need be to win the week's task?

If you can't think of a counter strategy then that's your failing.. infact it just shows she is no different..She can't think and play smart.. whever she would need to turn tides in her favour she will pick fight

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It's just not about task. Have you seen Navin's behaviour and how disgustingly he said to lokesh 'thapad marron ga' 🤢 Like seriously he crossed all the limits of cheapness. And Lokesh was doing the task by entertaining everybody and getting the tiles not like navin who stooped to such level to win a mere task. He might have won immunity but he lost all the respect of commoners as well as Audience.
Edited by ScreamForMe - 7 years ago
Navjia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lokesh had a good strategy, she was trying to please everyone for the tiles. she won audience's and contestants support, navin and his "strategy" may have got him one week's immunity, but he still has many many weeks to go. good luck surviving the nominations in 2 weeks. chances of going are very much there, he basically has no fans.

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

It's just not about task. Have you seen Navin's behaviour and how disgustingly he said to lokesh 'thapad marron ga' 🤢 Like seriously he crossed all the limits of cheapness. And Lokesh was doing the task by entertaining everybody and getting the tiles not like navin who stooped to such level to win a mere task. He might have won immunity but he lost all the respect of commoners as well as Audience.

LOL..

Seriously!!!

He said "Thapad Maar Lo".. that is why people were saying he is instigating Lokesh..

She is no baby ... if she gets instigated then that's her fault..

You have been judging him for something he never said.
And I still don't get it how and where did he stoop low? ( for immuity task..not the other one)

Originally posted by: Navjia

Lokesh had a good strategy, she was trying to please everyone for the tiles. she won audience's and contestants support, navin and his "strategy" may have got him one week's immunity, but he still has many many weeks to go. good luck surviving the nominations in 2 weeks. chances of going are very much there, he basically has no fans.

That is what I am asking you..

Why is naveen wrong and Lokesh is right when she told the team to break rules and get aggressive for the task??

You are judging one person and blaming him
AND not juding the other and giving her a free clean chit..
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
There is something more than just surviving in the game and that is playing with honesty.

In a game like BB if you are honest then people will like you, if you cheat that way no one will!
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hes not wrong its just what strategy he used is very disgusting that to against his own team member I agree its a game n all but winning is always not imp. As I guess someone told lokesh in precap that usne blocks nhi giraye apne aap ko sabki nazron me giraya.
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

LOKESH IS WRONG
I don't get it why or how people are supporting Lokesh on the immunity task.

Dude!... if you can't save yourself then you deserve to DIE!!
Naveen is not on good terms with celebs .. he was practical enough to realize that no matter what Lokesh would get the most tiles

So, to survie he thought of his own strategy.. and didn't we see him feel bad and contemplate this move 10 times with Manveer ( only becuse it was lokesh and he didn't want to do it..)

Now all of you want to kill him to play the game and survive in the game??

Why did lokesh throw tantrums to get vote to participate in immunity task? Why did she advice her team to break rules if need be to win the week's task?

If you can't think of a counter strategy then that's your failing.. infact it just shows she is no different..She can't think and play smart.. whever she would need to turn tides in her favour she will pick fight

How is Lokesh wrong for playing the task fair and within the rules ?
Agree she had an emotional outburst and said things that's weren't cool.

It was Naveens brain behind the water in the laundry task , I don't think he discussed it with anyone before he did that. But Lokesh could have voiced out , as she previously said she would not support anything that she felt was wrong or unfair ..

But in the immunity task, I thought she played pretty well and deserved to win for her efforts :

Naveen always takes a crooked way or a short cut to win .. which is not going to take him far !
U need to earn it ..
iam sure his students today are proud of their teacher ..
the message he's sendin out is , even if u don't work hard ,cheat and pass ur exams ..
As long as u pass .. it doesn't matter how !? 😕
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The problem here is Naveen thinks he will stay if he wins tasks but reality is he will stay only if he wins fans!
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Yes loki is wrong!
Becoz she thought she will play honestly and within rules
She has no idea that bb is about breaking rules,cheating,dishonesty ,misbehaving! now she know the strategy ,hopefully thappad ke badle thappad deke woh next task se jeetenge:)