Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally UnresWa. πŸ˜†

So, I loved every bit of this OS. The best part was you emphasised some points that are otherwise missed, like the other six princes, the fact that Lord Ram, in fact, did not sacrifice His brother, but Ayodhyapati sacrificed Rajkumar Lakshman. The emotions, the drama, all of it was just right. The way the whole thing was played out was done in a way that we all would love to see onscreen, but unfortunately rarely get to see. Keep up the good work and keep us entertained with your amazing and heart touching writing 😳

Much love πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by KanhaKiChutki - 7 years ago
mandy001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really loved ur version of lakshman parityaag.

We all missed these scenes in SKR but while reading ds OS i could visualise every scene. It was very nice to see where laksh dint commit suicide but immersed himself to get his divine roop.

Luv kuch, angad chandra part was really good. U gave them full space to show their emotions.

Oveall it repaired the demage done by SKR cvs. Thank u for writing it.
Edited by mandy001 - 7 years ago
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would hands down read this again and again rather than going through the parityaag episode of Skr
Apt and beautifully presented , and a much needed update to clear the thoughts of people who may have formed a wrong opinion about lakshman

Great going
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sumiii πŸ€—
You know that just like you, my favourite thing about the Ramayana is Rama-Lakshmana bonding, and you have written it to perfection. The kind of beauty of the words that you have written, and the love of the two Eternal companions blossomed forth, making me imagine not actors, but the actual Gods themselves, acting and saying the exact words that you have.
For Rama is nothing without Lakshmana. And very well written πŸ‘πŸ‘
Avadhpati sacrificed only Rajkumar Lakshmana, Jyesht Bhrata Rama had his anuja Lakshmana in His very soul. Only due to the loss of Lakshmana did He decide to take Jal Samadhi.
Do write more on the brothers Sumi kid. I love this, and I am so so proud of you πŸ€—
Trinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sumi dear. my cute lil sis has become a great writer.😭😭
its amazing. the way u portrayed every feeling every emotion was too good. ram lakshmans relationship so nicely depicted. just so emotional that I had tears when I started reading this.
besides I liked that u added their children it was so cute and emotional at the same time.
amazing.

loved it
πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail
The writer strove to explore the writing of internalised quest and aspiration to excel ,that is visible throughout these sentences of this OS !
Sumi ,your enthusiasm to express/share your adoration towards the bonding between Ram -Laxman is really praiseworthy , a noble thought indeed ! πŸ€—Never paid any attention till date for those Raghukul Princes ,except Lav Kush ! You made us to sit infront of you and learn about the other princes in a lovable way !
Human relations are in waning condition now , at this juncture, such stories are very much necessary to show the future generations that what the real bonding means a lot in the world in general and in a family in particular ! Good effort Sumi . πŸ‘
I haven't seen the serial , so can imagine the characters in a vivid manner in a broader perspective !😊