Ram Lakshman OS : Lakshman's sacrifice !! UPDATED !!! :))

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Ram-Lakshman

A Love that was very deep , a bond that was very strong , two brothers love that became ideal for the world , they were two Bodies but one Soul.
Edited by LakshmanMila..1 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello everyone, I am yet again back with my new OS on Ram-Lakshman : Lakshman's sacrifice !!!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳

In This OS , Along with fiction , i have also tried to stick to the real points .

I would also like to thanks @KrishnaPriyaa / Srutha and @RamKiJanaki/Janaki di for helping me in providing information. 😳

Please hit the like button if u liked the story in my next post and don't forget to leave your comments.

Will be waiting for your replies.

Happy reading ,

Sumi... 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Ram - Lakshman OS : Lakshman's sacrifice

Many years had passed away after the sad incident of bhumi pravesh of Sita in Ayodhya 's palace.

Ram was ruling Ayodhya as a dutiful and concerned king . He always took care of his people's needs like a father . He always satisfied his people not seeing whether he will get affected by it or not. The Ayodhya was in full peace during Ram's rule.

The daily life was going as usual for Ram's family but the memories of their beloved Siya was not erased from their hearts .

Bharat's sons Taksh and Pushkal were ruling in Gandhara at Takshashila & Pushkaravati.

Lakshman's sons Angad & Chandraketu were ruling in Karupadhadesh at Andavad & Chandrakant.

Shatrughan's sons Subahu & Shatrughati were ruling in Mathura and Vidishu.

One full moon night , Lakshman was pressing his brother Ram's legs and in serving him , he feels ultimate bliss.

Lakshman never used to get tired in serving his brother , he could serve him day and night without break , such was the devotion and love , he had for his elder brother.

"You are awake till now lakshman?", asked Ram after waking up in between and looked towards him.

Lakshman smiled seeing his brother's concern towards him.

"Bhaiya , i will sleep in some time" ,said Lakshman.

"No Lakshman , you always take care of me , now it's my turn", said a concerned Ram.

"What do you mean bhaiya?" asked a confused lakshman.

Ram smiled gently and took his head over his lap while Lakshman looked at him.

"What are u doing bhaiya ?" , asked Lakshman.

Ram put his finger on his lips.

Ram ruffled his dear younger brother's hairs. He looked at Lakshman.

"You know , after Sita left me , you was the only one who cared for me so much that i didn't feel that i have lost Sita who was very close to me. I have never missed her" , said Ram with tears brimmed in his eyes.

"Bhaiya , what are you saying , u never missed Bhabhi Maa , what do u mean ??" asked lakshman anxiously.

"I have never missed my Sita , because we miss only those people whom we fear that we might forget them but Siya resides in my heart , her memories are in my heart and her memories has been engraved in my heart in such way that i can't miss her because i have never fear of forgetting her or i have never forgetten her", said Ram smiling woth brimming tears in his lotus eyes.

Silent tears escaped from lakshman's eyes hearing such words from his brother Ram for his dear bhabhimaa.

"You r saying absolutely right Bhaiya , we miss only those people whom we fear to forget", said Lakshman closing his eyes.

After sometime Lakshman goes to deep sleep and Ram carefully placed his head on a soft pillow , caressed his hair and slept besides him.

Ram sees in his dream that his Lakshman was moving towards river Sarayu sadly , he then started going inside the river.

Ram started sweating heavily in sleep and woke up shouting "Lakshman".

Lakshman who was sleeping besides him woke up worriedly.

"Bhaiya , what happened , are u ok , have u seen a bad dream? ", asked concerned Lakshman .

Lakshman took water in a glass and made Ram drink.

"Calm down bhaiya , calm down" said lakshman rubbing his back.

Ram was numb for a minute , he hugged Lakshman tightly and started crying.

"Bhaiya , what happened , why r u crying? asked lakshman tensedly.

"Never leave me alone Lakshman , never" said Ram sobbing.

Lakshman broke the hug , wiped his brother's tears.

"I am always there with u bhaiya , I will never leave u ", said Lakshman holding Ram's hands.

"Lakshman , i don't know , i am feeling that something very bad is going to happen ", said Ram panting.

"Till the time we are together , nothing bad can happen" said lakshman calming Ram.

"Lakshman , always stay with me"said Ram looking at him in tears.

"I will Bhaiya , i will !!!", said Lakshman and he took Ram's head on his lap.

Ram closed his eyes holding lakshman hands and after some time goes to deep sleep.

Lakshman smiled seeing his brother love for him and also for that he was able to calm him , he then caressed his brother hair.

But Destiny had something else for store . Neither Ram nor Lakshman were aware that this was the last night that they were spending together.

Next morning , Luv-Kush , Angad Chandraketu arrived in Ayodhya together to meet their fathers.

Ram and Lakshman were as usually discussing about what they should do more for the welfare of Ayodhya.

Luv-Kush , Angad - Chandraketu entered the big gates of palace and everyone greets them.

Ram-Lakshman hears the noise of Ayodhya's people . They both moved towards the palace gates in question as to what is going on ?

They see Luv Kush , Angad Chandraketu approaching towards them.

Luv-Kush , Angad-Chandraketu looked towards each other with tears and smiled.

They all ran to hugged their fathers. Luv-Kush hugged Ram and Angad Chandraketu hugged Lakshman .

It was a loving sight of father sons meet after a long time.

Then Angad Chandraketu hugged Ram and Luv Kush hugged Lakshman.

Bharat Shatrughan came there after finishing their prayers.

All 4 princes ran to hugged them.

Ram Lakshman ordered servants to bring food for them while Bharat Shatrughan sat on sofa smiling.

The servant bring food for them . Ram - Lakshman feed their sons with their own hands in happiness.

After that Luv Kush sat on sofa along with Bharat and Shatrughan and Angad Chandraketu told their experience as rulers of their respective kingdoms to Ram , Lakhan , Bharat and Shatrughan.

Luv-Kush , Angad-Chandraketu, Bharat-Shatrughan moves out to take a visit to Ayodhya's streets after taking permission from Ram.

Lakshman goes to Ram and Ram smiled seeing him and they both make their way to Ram's chamber.

Lakshman sat down to press Ram's Legs but Ram refused and made him sit besides him.

Ram took his hand in his "Lakshman , when you are with me , i feel a kind of ultimate peace and bliss"

Hearing this Lakshman had tears .

"I am blessed after hearing this from u , bhaiya", said Lakshman.

"Not you , instead , i am blessed to have you in my life , my brother", said Ram with a calm smile and putting a loving kiss on his dear brother's forehead .

Lakshman smiled in tears.

A servant entered Ram's chamber and told them about one sage's arrival.

Ram and Lakshman looked towards each other and then at him.

"Call him inside", ordered Ram.

A sage entered the chamber. Ram and Lakshman greet him.

"Ram , i want to have a conversation with u in alone and if anyone will enter the chamber in midway of our conversation will be straight away given the punishment of death", said sage sternly.

"As u wish , O sage ," Ram agreed to his condition.

Ram looked at Lakshman and ordered him to guard the chamber's gates and ensure that no one enters room even accidentally.

Lakshman agreed and moves out.

The sage was none other than Yamraaj who came in disguise so that no one could identify him.

Yamraaj told Ram that the motive he had took birth on the earth had been completed so it's time for him to leave the earth .

Ram hears all with great concentration and with a calm smile on his face.

On the other side Lakshman who was guarding the door from the long time sees sage Durvasa approaching towards him.

"Greetings , O great sage Durvasa from Sumitranandan Lakshman", said Lakshman folding his hands.

"May God bless you", said Durvasa.

"I want to meet Ram right now", said Durvasa.

"Pardon me , bhaiya is busy in an important meeting , please wait for some time" requested Lakshman.

"You are not aware of my anger , if you not let me meet ram right now , i will curse whole Ayodhya" said Durvasa fuming with anger.

"Don't say this O sage , please don't !!! ", said worried Lakshman.

Lakshman was in a dilemma about what to do then , he has to think of a solution fast , he then came to a conclusion.

"It's better to sacrifice my own life rather than to make fall full Ayodhya under Sage Durvasa's curse", thought Lakshman.

"Ok , Let me inform Ram bhaiya about your arrival", said Lakshman with a calm smile and brimming tears.

Lakshman goes inside the chamber , Ram got highly shocked seeing him , Yamraaj disappeared on the spot.

"Laksh...man...Lakshman", said numb Ram

Ram looked towards Yamraaj but he got disappeared.

Lakshman looked at him teary eyes but a calm smile on his face.

"What have u done , Lakshman?", said Ram with tears rolling down from his face too.

"Bhaiya , Sage Durvasa has come , he said that if i did not let him to meet u right away , he would have curse whole Ayodhya", Lakshman said in a bit heavy voice .

Ram was shocked hearing this.

"I thought it would be much better to sacrifice my own life rather than to make fall full Ayodhya under curse" said Lakshman looking at him calmly.

"Forgive me for i have disobeyed you", said Lakshman folding his hands .

"Bring him inside with full respect , Lakshman", said Ram in a broken voice.

"As u say bhaiya", said Lakshman folding hands.

Ram met Durvasa , had a conversation and finally bid him.

Now Ram was in a big dilemma about what to do, how to give Lakshman death punishment . Tears rolled down from Ram's lotus eyes seeing that his dear brother Lakshman was standing calm even knowing he is in big trouble.

Ram asked servant to call Guru vashishta , Hanuman and Sumant in main hall .

All 3 came in main hall after knowing that Ram needs them for a urgent meeting.

"This situation is very serious, Lakshman is not only the member of your family but also a very loved prince of Ayodhya . He is the treasure of our kingdom , people respect him so much for his valor , giving death punishment to such man is not a right thing according to me , King Ram ", said Sumant after knowing what had happened.

"I know , the situation is serious and taking decision is very difficult for me now. For this reason , i have called you three here for discussion . Please guide me", said Ram folding his hands.

"Pardon me , but , I do not find this topic worthy of discussion, if the king has given word to someone , then it must be fullfilled otherwise who will trust the king ", said Lakshman folding his hands.

Tears brimmed in Ram's eyes hearing this from Lakshman.

Then Ram , Lakshman , Vashishta , Hanuman and Sumant saw Bharat-Shatrughan , his four sons coming back from a walk happily .

They saw everyone including Vashishta there in big main hall and everyone were sad and tensed.

They all moved and questioned Ram that what has happened , Ram wasn't in state to answer what they have asked.

Hanuman seeing his Lord's condition told them all the incident .

Angad - Chandraketu , Luv- Kush began crying while Bharat Shatrughan got highly shocked and looked at Lakshman who was calm even knowing what has happened .

"I cannot give death punishment to my brother ", said Ram looking at Guru Vashishta.

"Ram , it's better if u follow your given word otherwise it will break Raghukul's tradition," suggested Vashishta.

"Lord , Abandon Lakshman because according to vedas abandoning some great person is equal to death statement", suggested Hanuman to minimize ram's problem.

Ram and Lakshman looked towards each other .

Ram having no other option left forced himself and gained courage to say heart piercing words.

Ram lips trembled at first , he clutched his fist .

"Son of Sumitra , Prince Lakshman , I son of Dashrath , King of Ayodhya Ramchandra breaks all my ties with you.

Tears began flowing from Lakshman's eyes hearing this but he wiped them.

"As u wish King", said Lakshman folding his hands.

Tears began flowing from Bharat and Shatrughan eyes seeing Lakshman who always used to addressed Ram as his "Bhaiya" , today , Destiny has played such trick that he has to addressed his dear elder brother Ram as "King".

They all became sad.

Lakshman folded his hand in respect to King Ram , Bharat , Shatrughan , Guru Vashishta and Hanuman and moved outside the chamber.

"Bhaiya, we are coming" said Bharat and Shatrughan.

Ram nodded.

"Can , we all also come with u Chote pitashree?", asked Luv.

"Come", said Bharat and Shatrughan.

Ram was broken from inside but he composed himself in front of others in hall. Hanuman could notice the pain well in his Lord's eyes .

All 4 sons along with Bharat and Shatrughan moved outside the chamber just to find and have a final met with Lakshman.

Lakshman was moving in the corridors slowly , recalling the incident that happened , tears were continuously flowing from his eyes . He knew very well that his brother Ram has not abandon him but the King of Ayodhya. But , the time he spent and the moments he shared with his brother Ram were so beautiful and blissful , that tears couldn't stop flowing from his eyes.

"Pitashree" , Angad and Chandraketu shouted.

"Chote Pitashree", shouted Luv and Kush.

"Luv Kush , Angad Chandraketu" said Lakshman.

He turned back to find his sons looking at him with tears and Bharat Shatrughan came running behind them.

"Chote Pitashree, are u ok ?? " asked Luv anxiously.

"Pitashree , r u not feeling sad ??", asked Angad.

Lakshman giggled , everyone looked at him , confused.

"Lakshman , you are giggling after this incident" , said Bharat tensedly.

"When my dear children will ask so many question at once then how will i answer", said Lakshman smiling with tears brimming in his eyes.

" Iam totally fine my son Luv , why u r so much worried . Angad , why i will feel sad , son , instead i am happy", said Lakshman holding both of them cheeks.

"What r u saying pitashree , Jyesht Pitashree abandoned you and u r happy", said Chandraketu crying.

"Chandraketu, Ram bhaiya has not abandoned me but the King of Ayodhya Ram has abandoned me" , said Lakshman smiling bravely.

" I am happy that King Ram abandoned me", said Lakshman.

"But why chote pitashree ??", asked Kush.

"Because , if King Ram would have not abandon me then the tradition of raghukul -

"Raghukul reeti sada chali aayi , praan jaaye par vachan naa jaaye"

would have been broken Kush and that would not be good for us. Who then in future would be able to trust King if King Ram would have broken his word. I am happy that i have been able to save Ayodhya from Sage Durvasa's curse." explained Lakshman calmly.

"But we don't want to loss a father like you . You r not only our father , you are also more than a friend for us, u fully understand us , bring us out from any trouble and help us when we are in need ", said Kush crying.

Lakshman became emotional after hearing such words from his Kush.

"Son , remember mother father cannot stay with you for your whole life , you will have to live in this world without us someday" said Lakshman with tears.

"Chote pitashree , when Maa left us , you and Urmila maa took care of us just like your children . You loved Me , Kush as much as u loved Angad and Chandraketu. We were as much dear to u as much Angad Chandraketu were for you".

Tears started flowing from Lakshman eyes continuously.

All four sons began crying seeing Lakshman while Bharat and Shatrughan were sad for Lakshman.

"I am so happy sons that u for loved me so much , but , please bid me farewell with a smile and not with tears", said Lakshman wiping his four sons's tears as well as composing himself .

"Pitashree , if you try even your best to hide your pain , But we all can see and feel the pain of separation from your dear elder brother Ram in your eyes ", said Angad with a broken voice .

Lakshman couldn't stop himself from crying .

"My dear sons", said Lakshman spreading his arms.

All four sons just hugged Lakshman together tightly and Lakshman kissed on each of their forehead.

"Take care of yourself , sons" , said Lakshman with tears in his eyes.

"Bhaiya, Will you not hug me", said Shatrughan crying.

"My dear younger brother Shatrughan , Bharat bhaiya, come" , said Lakshman spreading his arms towards them.

Shatrughan , Bharat hugged him tightly.

"Ok , now i will have to take leave now , Pranaam", said Lakshman.

Everyone folded their hands in respect to him.

Lakshman moved outside the palace and turned back and smiled at his four sons and Bharat - Shatrughan.

All smiled for sake of Lakshman with tears. When Lakshman began moving , all 4 sons hugged Bharat and Shatrughan and cried . Bharat and Shatrughan consoled them.

Lakshman moved towards Sarayu river , all the memories he shared with Ram flashed on his eyes that brought tears to his eyes automatically .

He moved inside Sarayu river, said "Jai shree Ram" and slowed his breathing to a stop by doing Pranayaam , and got immersed in river.

His soul that was Sheshnaag came out of river and left for vaikunth to prepare bed for Mahavishnu.

On the other side , in Ram's chamber.

"What have i done...What have i done", said Ram crying.

"I have cut ties with my own dear brother", said Ram looking at Hanuman.

"Lord , please control yourself", said Hanuman holding Ram.

"How should i control myself now , Hanuman , Lakshman who loved me so much and I am so unlucky that i not even able to thank him for his love and say good bye to him", siad Ram crying.

"Lakshman always stayed with me from our birth , during our marriage , he even left his dear wife Urmila to come with me for exile, served me and Sita like a son would do for his parents , when Sita got kidnapped , he hide his pain to compose me , he gave me strong support , after when Sita left me , i felt alone , helpless and that was the time , Lakshman cared for me like anything , he tried his best to make me happy and I ...", Ram broke down.

"Hanuman , I as a brother have not abandoned Lakshman , I have abandoned him as a King , as a king Hanuman ", said Ram holding Hanuman's hands.

"I know , i know Lord !!!", said Hanuman with tears.

Ram touched his neck piece and began crying , the neck piece was the gift that Lakshman gifted him on his birthday 10 months ago and asked him to always wear it. From then , Ram never took out the neck piece from his neck .

Hanuman became totally upset seeing his lord.

"My nightmare , my nightmare became reality Hanuman", said Ram anxiously.

"What nighmare Lord ?", asked Hanuman.

"I saw a dream that Lakshman was moving inside the Sarayu with tears", said Ram looking at him.

"Lord , Destiny has already decided what everyone will face in their lives", said Hanuman calming Ram a bit.

"Destiny have decided Lakshman bhaiya end like this , we cannot do anything in front of Destiny Lord , everyone has to bend before destiny ", said Hanuman with tears.

"Today i am feeling lifeless , Iam feeling that someone has snatched my soul from me" , said Ram looking at Hanuman.

"Now , there is no meaning to live on this earth , I can't live without Lakshman, I can't , I even can't imagine my life without him , Hanuman .

Hanuman got shocked but he truly understood his Lord's heart , he know the pain his lord is going through.

Hanuman could do nothing but nodded.

The whole night , Ram sat on floor with the painting of him and lakshman together and relived the memories and hanuman sat beside him and gave him support.

The next morning , Ram installed Luv and Kush on throne , hugged them , said goodbye to them and then he made his way for Sarayu river .

Till the time , he reached the palace gates, he heard someone calling him , the voice was of Bharat-Shatrughan , he turned back to see them coming.

"Bhaiya , we both can't live without you , please take us along", pleaded Bharat.

"Bhaiya , please take us along", pleaded Shatrughan.

"Come" , said Ram with a calm smile .

Bharat Shatrughan too moved with him and when they reached till Sarayu river , they found his people standing on the banks of river sarayu to also leave the earth with him . Hanuman , Sugriv , Angad , Sumant ,Jambavant , Vibhishan has also already reached there.

"Lord , please also take me along with you", pleaded Hanuman.

"Hanuman , you will stay on this earth till the time Ram naam will be chanted on this earth", said Ram smiling and holded him.

"As you wish lord", said Hanuman folding his hands.

"Lord , please take us along with you , we have no one around us except u", requested one man from crowd to Ram .

"Lord , if u will not take us with u , then we will think that we are murdered" , said another man from crowd.

Everyone started pleading ram to take them , Ram smiled at his people and nodded.

Ram , Bharat and Shatrughan folded their hands in respect to all Ayodhya's people and Hanuman and they did the same too .

They moved inside the river , Ram was having a calm smile because he knew that the time to meet his dear brother Lakshman and his wife Sita has arrived.

They got immersed in Sarayu and Ram gain his original form of MahaVishnu , Bharat became Vishnu's chakra and Shatrughan became Vishnu's conch shell in his original form . He came out of river and looked at his people .

"Now , you all people can join me , said MahaVishnu.

Ayodhya people started moving inside Sarayu and immersed themselves into it . They all attained moksh.

Actually the praja was incarnation of gandharvas who took incarnation as Ram's praja to experience the bliss of Ram Rajya

Lord Brahma too appeared there.

Then Sugriv moved inside river as he was an ansh of Surya dev and his purpose of taking birth was also completed .

Angad doesn't go with him as Sugriv had holded him the responsibility of Kishkinda.

All Monkey army and Mahamantri sumant immersed themselves in the river except Hanuman , Jambavant and Vibhishan as they were blessed to be chiranjivis.

Then , MahaVishnu left for vaikunth , there he got reunited with his dear brother Lakshman who was Sheshnaag in his original form and his wife Sita who was Mahalakshmi in her original form.

THE END !!!!!!!

Sru dear !!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Your excitement can be seen well !!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The game has started πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anokhu !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Thanks , do unres also very soon !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

The game has started πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sumi...this is lovely!!! 😊
I could actually visualize Ashish & Karan here. And I think this is how SKR might go on with the plot as well. πŸ˜ƒ

Only problem is that the kids are non-existent as of now 🀒
And I have seen you have kept Urmila away πŸ˜‰

I would have posted my review earlier but IF deva wanted to carry out maintenance πŸ˜†
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written.
Did the Praja too immerse themselves?