Originally posted by: Naaz695

So glad to see u 😆

So how did you like the episode ? 😆
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

So how did you like the episode ? 😆

I'm loving Lokesh 😆 & hating naveen these days he's acting like a sycho even celebs r liking & supporting Lokesh 😳 she's very childish
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm loving Lokesh 😆 & hating naveen these days he's acting like a sycho even celebs r liking & supporting Lokesh 😳 she's very childish

She is actually very cute. 😆
Scrumptious thumbnail

She is actually very cute. 😆

when I saw her for the first time in the promo I thought she is gonna be very negative 😆 but she turned out to be totally opposite if wat I thighs she's cute funny & entertaining also...😳

when I saw her for the first time in the promo I thought she is gonna be very negative 😆 but she turned out to be totally opposite if wat I thighs she's cute funny & entertaining also...😳

I thought I will dislike her. She sounded like a wannabe like Priyanka Chopra type. 😆
Scrumptious thumbnail

I thought I will dislike her. She sounded like a wannabe like Priyanka Chopra type. 😆

Yeah... We misunderstood her she turned out to be completely opposite of wat we thought 😆 even I thought she is a wanna be but she is very innocent & not shatir like mannu, manveer & all...

Yeah... We misunderstood her she turned out to be completely opposite of wat we thought 😆 even I thought she is a wanna be but she is very innocent & not shatir like mannu, manveer & all...

She deserved to win because she got all the support by imandari. It proves again that you can win only by cheating. I just hope next time the celebs will do the same to win. Till now Naveen is proved to be playing very smartly. He knows how BB works.
Scrumptious thumbnail

She deserved to win because she got all the support by imandari. It proves again that you can win only by cheating. I just hope next time the celebs will do the same to win. Till now Naveen is proved to be playing very smartly. He knows how BB works.

Yeah she was playing very nicely...😆 this naveen is a cheater I didn't like the way he kicked those boxes 😡 Now looks like celebs will also have to play dirty to win but it's just been a week this is only the 2nd week...lets see I hope celebrities buck up in the coming weeks atleast 😆
Edited by Naaz695 - 7 years ago