Poll

Who was RIGHT?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Lokesh was right in my opinion.👍🏼

But I still think she reacted way too much. I despise Naveen but Lokesh's"Maa Ki Kasam" comment was uncalled for.👎🏼

She is still my favorite commoner though.😊😊 She made so many valid points during the fight.👍🏼
Edited by diasingh2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Naveen was totally wrong. 🤢 cheater.
Edited. Lokesh was really good when she was convincing everyone to give her blocks😭 i feel so bad for her
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Naveen is a sore loser .. he knew he wouldnt win so he tried cheating again to survive .. hey he was rewarded for cheating in previous task too .. but loki could have screamed less and blackmailed more ⭐️
PrincessPriyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Naveen is a cheat. I am surprised being a teacher he could stoop so low,,,,,
I pity his students.
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Navin did a wrong thing but I don't feel bad for Lokesh as Navin ne aisa pehli baar nahi kiya kal bhi yahi kiya tha. Lokesh ne camera pe kaha tha I will stand by right thing phir kal stand kyu nahi liya so jaisi karni waisi bharni n I don't feel bad for any aam aadmi as all r nataunki
chandu1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He doesnt know how to impress..iss week tho bach gaya oo..lekin after this week what will he dooo??
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Naveen because of hypocrisy of lokesh. She had no problem to cheat in team task and encouraged her team to cheat but now started shouting foul and getting personal by involving his mom.👎🏼
1075210 thumbnail
Lokesh! She won so many hearts yesterday. People on twitter have made her their favourite I am so proud of her!!! ❤️ 👏
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The one who connects with the majority vote-giving audience is right and Lokesh managed to do that. Naveen cheated just to win immunity and outraged lot of common people, who take things at their face value without any objective rationale. Thanks to BB selective editing, he actually appears as a psycho.
Lokesh, on the other handed cheated earlier, but took maximum advantage with her sugar coated charms that hide her misgivings.
I see another Gulati in the making. Hope this season does not turn into a one man show like S8. Anyway too early to say anything as this season rocks with so many interesting characters.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Naveen because of hypocrisy of lokesh. She had no problem to cheat in team task and encouraged her team to cheat but now started shouting foul and getting personal by involving his mom.👎🏼

Aye Suyash Babu...

Bihar ka kanneksion hai ye Maharaaj...Aap..aur Nabinvaa...duino Nitishwa ka paartiya ka samarthhak ho kaa??? 🤓 😲😲😲