Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

See the commoners also know how to have fun and play pranks and enjoy. 😆👏

Celebs are too busy in being elitist and haughty. 🥱
P.S. Rohan is not a celeb for me because he behaves nothing less than what commoners do. 😉

I'm sure, the celebs have fun too... but their funny moments maybe too boring to telecast! 😆

I think the commoners are just good at tasks.. otherwise, the celebs are more classier..unlike the cheap commoners.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: nymeria5

I don't know...I think there are a LOT more light-hearted moments with the celebs AND commoners if you see the uncensored videos. Rohan, Lopa and Nitibha were singing together. Nitibha and Gaurav were dancing together. Manveer and rohan talk about a fresh start. There were way more. Even some of them do mingle with the each other more than what is shown in the videos. In the live feed, Bani was having fun with Akanksha and Nitibha in the jacuzzi. But Bigg Boss of course has to shove the fights down our throats. :\

It just seems that commoners are having more of a good time but I do think the celebs are having some good time as well. Except its just never shown and I don't expect it to be either. 🥱

Atleast they are giving us uncensored videos and that too an abundance of them :)

Who better than me to know this. I upload uncensored videos. 😛
I completely agree but i am talking from the daily show basis. That what really matters . There are some things are showed on show but its completely different in uncensored videos.
Edited by BeingBlunt - 7 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

I'm sure, the celebs have fun too... but their funny moments maybe too boring to telecast! 😆

I think the commoners are just good at tasks.. otherwise, the celebs are more classier..unlike the cheap commoners.

You dont need to tell me this. I am not a newbie. 😉
😲 And i am absolutely surprised to see you of all people talk about class, i thought you wanted only drama. 😭😆
Edited by BeingBlunt - 7 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: nymeria5

Yeah sadly. Damn those country restrictions 🥱

Even the live feed. Why only for Jio users is beyond me. So much nicer when its available for everyone and especially this time when they are showing a lot more content than last two years.

Anyway, can't wait for the episode and the prank on Babaji 😆

Because Jio (Mukesh ambani) owns Colors. Both are his products and he will dictate who get to watch what. Atleast LF is available even though restricted ,i thought there will be no LF. 😆
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

You dont need to tell me this. I am not a newbie. 😉

😲 And i am absolutely surprised to see you of all people talk about class, i thought you wanted only drama. 😭😆

Obviously i know! But I said this to your ''celebs don't have fun & are being haughty/elitist'' thingy Suyash..😆

I love DRAMA.. enjoying Swamiji/Lokesh/Navin/ Nitibha 😆 Missing my baby Priyanka 😭 But i just don't enjoy the tapori/ mawwali kind drama/talks of sadakchhap Manveer, Manu AT ALL.. infact detest it..🤢

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 7 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

I'm sure, the celebs have fun too... but their funny moments maybe too boring to telecast!😆</font>[/DIV]

<font size="2">I think the commoners are just good at tasks.. otherwise, the celebs are more classier..unlike the cheap commoners. </font>
<font size="2"></font>

Celebs seem classier because they are pitted against Manu and Manveer. Anyone pitted against these two will come out smelling like roses. 😆 Commoners are in no way cheap. Akku, Niti, Lokesh are nice people. Just like the celebs have khote sikke, so do commoners.

I find the celebs, esp Karan and Gaurav...haughty and self-righteous. That comment by Gaurav about how these commoners are hankering for their attention kyunki kal tak inhe bas screen me dekhte the...screamed of arrogance. But I still like Gaurav a tad bit.
Karan is in no way classy. He was dragging a girl's character though the mud which he didn't at all have to.
Rohan is a watered down version of Manu and Manveer.
Lopa, I like. That girl has spunk.
Bani is useless. Not classy, not entertaining. Just plain nothing. 😕

mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That Manu guys is always ether looking into the camera or just checking himself out in the mirror.. Fixing his hair and useless swag...

Even when he is telling is so called sob story - he is looking into wherever the camera is.. Audition and footage 24/7

'All ups to you Manu'