Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
ok let me upload somewhere else
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
WU 😊
Rohan vs Nitibha and Akanksha regarding division of food. Rohan wants ALL the food to be divide (apples, oranges, kebabs).

Bani vs Nitibha - Nitibha leaving tissues on bed and Bani commented: "chi! Gande log". Nitibha argues with Bani over this comment while Bani says that if she finds something dirty, she will say it.

Manu talking about his past, his father's death, his struggles.

Manu, Manveer and Nitibha playing a prank on Babaji with the deo that he stole 😆

Both the teams have to choose one person to go to jail. Manveer starts screaming on Baba's face. Babaji does not want to go to jail but Manu wants him to.

Immunity task between Lokesh and Navin. They both have to create the longest domino line. Navin starts kicking Lokesh's line over which she gets pretty mad about and starts to destroy Navin's line.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ye so-called teacher naveen toh sabse bada cheater nikla!🥱
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the second link is working ..I saw it

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: nymeria5

WU 😊

Rohan vs Nitibha and Akanksha regarding division of food. Rohan wants ALL the food to be divide (apples, oranges, kebabs).

Bani vs Nitibha - Nitibha leaving tissues on bed and Bani commented: "chi! Gande log". Nitibha argues with Bani over this comment while Bani says that if she finds something dirty, she will say it.

Manu talking about his past, his father's death, his struggles.

Manu, Manveer and Nitibha playing a prank on Babaji with the deo that he stole 😆

Both the teams have to choose one person to go to jail. Manveer starts screaming on Baba's face. Babaji does not want to go to jail but Manu wants him to.

Immunity task between Lokesh and Navin. They both have to create the longest domino line. Navin starts kicking Lokesh's line over which she gets pretty mad about and starts to destroy Navin's line.

See the commoners also know how to have fun and play pranks and enjoy. 😆👏
Celebs are too busy in being elitist and haughty. 🥱
P.S. Rohan is not a celeb for me because he behaves nothing less than what commoners do. 😉
Edited by BeingBlunt - 7 years ago
nymeria5 thumbnail
I don't know...I think there are a LOT more light-hearted moments with the celebs AND commoners if you see the uncensored videos. Rohan, Lopa and Nitibha were singing together. Nitibha and Gaurav were dancing together. Manveer and rohan talk about a fresh start. There were way more. Even some of them do mingle with the each other more than what is shown in the videos. In the live feed, Bani was having fun with Akanksha and Nitibha in the jacuzzi. But Bigg Boss of course has to shove the fights down our throats. :\
It just seems that commoners are having more of a good time but I do think the celebs are having some good time as well. Except its just never shown and I don't expect it to be either. 🥱

Atleast they are giving us uncensored videos and that too an abundance of them :)

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loving Lokesh 😆...phaar de uss chuchundar navin ko😆
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nymeria5

I don't know...I think there are a LOT more light-hearted moments with the celebs AND commoners if you see the uncensored videos. Rohan, Lopa and Nitibha were singing together. Nitibha and Gaurav were dancing together. Manveer and rohan talk about a fresh start. There were way more. Even some of them do mingle with the each other more than what is shown in the videos. In the live feed, Bani was having fun with Akanksha and Nitibha in the jacuzzi. But Bigg Boss of course has to shove the fights down our throats. :\

It just seems that commoners are having more of a good time but I do think the celebs are having some good time as well. Except its just never shown and I don't expect it to be either. 🥱

Atleast they are giving us uncensored videos and that too an abundance of them :)

But not every one can watch those clips unless someone in India uploads them for people living out of India

Suyesh is doing this for us and I am thankful to him 👏...but can't always expect him to upload videos for us instead of living his day to day life.
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 7 years ago
nymeria5 thumbnail
Yeah sadly. Damn those country restrictions 🥱
Even the live feed. Why only for Jio users is beyond me. So much nicer when its available for everyone and especially this time when they are showing a lot more content than last two years.

Anyway, can't wait for the episode and the prank on Babaji 😆