Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

thats True (Sadly)...
its Our fault too as being an Audience... 
does not giving a Right place to the Deserving Actor... 
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes really shame on us . I still wonder why he didn't get success in bollywood . I liked his acting in Satya & Black Friday ( Even before watching single epi of CID ) 
AvyuktaHari thumbnail
He was successful in Bollywood. He himself stopped taking roles owing to his CID commitments post 2010. He got some great roles when others like Nawaz were not getting. In facebook chats and posts people remember him as Badshah Khan, Karan of Gulaal, Inspector of Satya, etc. He has stopped doing movies and he won't do a proper until he is there in CID or some out of the world script comes to his way.
Just few months back in an interview in a local Allahabadi newspaper, he said that he has such a contract with Sony for CID that he has to turn down scripts thay come in his way, some even without reading because of the dates issue. On being asked why can't he leave the show for a Bollywoods career, he said that earlier, he found the role fascinating and with different colors and later on, the emotional reasoms could not let him leave it. He added that everyone vouch for stability, professionally and economically. At times, when you have a family you opt for stability over your creative needs and it is difficult to find such a stability in a profession as ours.
He even went on saying that he plans to open a production house and it has been his dream for years but his commitments are not letting him take time out for it and planning at a stretch.

That was a lovely piece of interview. I have never heard him so open in any other.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, that exclusivity contract is such that you can't take up many roles. But i don't think that should have been a huge deterrent since Daya sir did Khatron ke Khiladi and Singham meanwhile. Need for stability is understandable, and that is exactly why we say that his talent was being disgustingly wasted in CID when he could have pursued better channels for showcasing his talent had he been not involved with CID full time.
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He has an emotional connection with the show... With the character... His love for the character Abhijeet is more than we have... That's why he didn't hesitate to do even when the character is ruined... That may be the reason... Such is the case with other actors too... Even in his tight schedule and commitment, he did Brina movie and it won award...
I need one Veerta awards... The shaatir lekhak episodes... One special episode of two hours with a good plot and end CID... 
Then Adi sir can take his next step in his career... We can pray for his dreams to come true... 
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just now understood one more thing... Sometimes an actor have to wait for a long time to get a suitable role... Aditya sir is very particular in choosing the characters because he wants to do something different than the usual ones... Even if he quits CID, and wait for good roles, it's good but till that he have to balance everything... It is not immediately possible to get new chances... Stability is important as Aditya sir stated... That's how every normal person would think... Anyhow, I will pray for him... Sure he will succeed... Let's hope for the best... 
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would love to see his production house come to reality after he works with other producers closely. Don't think Singh sir is a very good example of a producer anymore.