coveredinmist thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ever since the first promo of SKR aired on SP, my life has changed significantly. I'm not bragging.
I never really was interested in Hinduism(I'm a non-Hindu) but ever since I started watching SKR, I've realised what the true definition of love is. SKR has taught me a lot about simple living, pure love, dharma and the society. SKR has also taught me that the society has remained the same through the ages. I always thought that women were respected in the early ages.
Now, that SKR is ending, I feel like I'm losing a very important part of my life. I cried my heart out after I got the news. But, I've also learned (from SKR) that everything has to end. Like Ravana's sins, the doubt over Luva-Kusha's legitimacy, and Sita's sufferings. So, I've decided to binge-watch every episode after the 4th.

I have a few queries, though:
1. I don't really get this entire 'Archived Forums' thing (I joined IF this March)So, after the 4th, won't we be able to post any more on this forum? I haven't been able to complete a post(school...ugh)
2. Most people lose interest in a show after it ends. Can't we keep the magic alive? Like the fans of F.R.I.E.N.D.S have (even after 11 years)?
Edited by coveredinmist - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Archived forum don't mean that u can't post
U can't post only if it gets locked