Wednesday's Episode: Tai and her dulaara Kartya are back.

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The new montage is in such a nice setting!... but then Kartik moves away from SuShi.. 😭
Doctor tells the family that Kartik is improving and everyone begins to prepare for pooja. In the morning, Khushi kisses Kartik and goes with Hema to bring a gift for. On the other hand, Kartik wakes up having nightmare about Iccha and is shocked to see her behind him. He goes down in a panicky state and falls. He sees fire and has a flashback of someone burning (he didn't 't see Survi's face) and extinguishes the fire. He asks for his Aai. Suddenly he hears bell ringing and says that Aai has come. He goes to Tai and sits at her feet as everyone looks shocked. Kartik tells her about seeing Iccha and Tai acts all heroic (nautanki 😆). Tai acts all motherly but Survi holds her hand and tells her to stop and tells Kartik that Lata is his mother. Kartik pushes Survi and tells Tai that they should leave. Tai refuses saying it's his house. Survi once again tries to talk to Kartik and tries to throw Tai out but Kartik pushes her away. Kartik tells Tai to throw Survi, Lata, Kishore and Aniket out but Tai refuses this as well and tells him not to question her. Tai and Kartik move to the kitchen and she acts all motherly as Survi watches.

Survi prays to Bappa for Kartik while Hema watches her. Suddenly Hema rushes to her room while bursting into tears. Aniket notices her and tries to calm her as she says that she too, should be blamed for Kartik's bad condition. Aniket tells her it was his fault as he got trapped by Iccha and brought her home (Poor Ani got unlucky in love for the 2nd time 😒). Hema says she's ashamed of herself as she is related to Tai and Bindu. Kishore overhears them too and says that he too is unlucky that his wife took such a step even though she knew the truth. The trio make a promise to restore happiness in the house. Later, Lata cries at her son's condition and Aniket says he'll call the doctor but Bindu says it's of no use. She teases Survi again but an angry Kishore comes and slaps her. They both fight and she leaves angrily. Precap: Tai tells Survi that her father was the reason her husband died and then she had the audacity to become the daughter-in-law of her house and separate her loved ones from her. She says that now Survi will feel the pain that she felt.. (Really Tai? Survi separated them from you? wasn't it your own fault?

As I expected, Ankush did a brilliant job today! 👏 (Atleast I thought he did 😃)

Now I don't want Aniket to be evil! The scene between Hema-Aniket-Kishore was so sweet ❤️. They decided they'll bring happiness back and said 'yeh vaada raha' to each other. Felt so bad for Hema though when she burst into tears after seeing Survi pray to Bappa (Jinal is such a cutie 😳).

I wonder what will be Khushi's reaction to this new developement. I'm thinking while Tai will try to separate Karvi, she will show Kartik that Survi is someone who cares for him and she won't hurt him.

Iccha is still there and she is still helping Tai... She again entered Barve Mansion & no one noticed her. Tai, too, entered just like that. Barve mansion needs to have better security 😆.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kartik 😭😭😭 Kya haal banaya uska
Sab kitne khush the,hopeful of Kartik getting better aur phir yeh 😭 Must have a dealt a shock on a whole new level
Karshi scenes are getting just more & more ❤️ That kiss,how lovingly she sits by his side & looks at him 😳😳
Yes liked the scene between Aniket,Kishore & Hema,the only ones who truly love Kartik
Aniket looks sincere & yes Jinal is a cutie
Khushi went out so that she wouldn't have to see her dad in such a state.Would have been too much for her.Wonder how she is gonna find out about her dad
Can't wait to see how Khushi is gonna come to terms with it & what she is gonna do next for her dad
As for Tai I have no words.Everything she has ever done,she feels her means justified her end & purpose.Sad she is never gonna learn,how lucky she is to have got someone like Kartik in her life

kiara26 thumbnail
Ankush was phenomenal... What expressions... No one gets into the skin of the character the way he does.. he makes it seem so real.. you can't help but feel bad (or should I say miserable) for kartik...

I felt terrible when he had that flashback of the burning haveli & 'someone' calling out to him & the resulting desperation to put off the fire at the prayer altar..

It was heartbreaking to see a gullible & naive Kartik holding Tai's pallu.. The way he was meekly submitting into everything that Tai had to say... "Acche bacche zid nai karte.. sawaal nai karte..." Neither is he a 'Baccha' nor Tai's 'Baccha' to be more precise...

Keep weaving magic with your superlative performance Ankush... More power to U!!!⭐️

puja0802 thumbnail
wow what a acting ankush is doing 👏
he is really a very talented boy

and feel very sad for survi
and i think kushi will be the one who will again renew karvi

as kartik is behaving like a kid
and kushi is also a kid
so both will become friends

and the new montage is sooo cute

and now kartik is going to wear a locket of Bappa

kassia thumbnail
Thank you for the written update. I tend to read the review before watching the episode as you highlight some interesting issues to look out for.

This is an interesting stroyline and hopefully it does not end up with Survi in her James Bond avatar with Kartik being rescued by her. Kartik has been portrayed as a strong individual and to make him into a weak simpleton lead by Tai or even Survi will detract from the core essence of the character. He has also shown his strength of character in yesterday's episode when he stood up to Tai in wanting to leave and then claiming his house and demanding that if they don't listen to him then the others can leave.

The writers have started on a very good track of getting all the positive family members promising to work together to bring the happiness back into the home. There is such an opportunity for the growth of the family members together. that has been previously passed over by the writers on numerous occasions. While I have always enjoyed Survi's Strong Character and want to continue seeing it, it will be really disappointing if the family track fizzles out and its only Survi playing detective with the others as standing props. A case of been there and got the t-shirt.

Although the verdict on whether Aniket is positive is still out. If you look at his expression in the precap, when Tai says that Survi is the reason for separating her from her family, It looks like he is kind of smirking in agreement with Tai. But time will tell, as it still seems strange that he knew nothing about the girl he intended marrying and has not tried to pursue some information about her (although it could be the writers continued trend of forgetting to develop the secondary characters).

100% agreement in wanting Khushi to be the one to connect with Kartik and bring him closer to Survi, the family and recovery. I have not seen this type of storyline before so it will really be interesting. The bonding sessions will be a lovely Diwali treat, even more so when their Daughter, who is the epitome of Kartik and Survi, triumphs over Tai and her evil plans. Not matter size or age but love wins the day. Hopefully somewhere the writers are listening.