Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Beautiful episode with some life learnings. Ram's discussion with his son, Lakshman's discussion with Urmila Shivji talking to Parvati. everything was exemplory

And Hanuman's search for ring I feel will give all the answers because this is the first time, they showed Ram lying directly that is ring is fallen and sending away Hanuman, while on all other occasion it was play of words and his eyes.
Posting analysis soon

Sorry Shruthi didn't want to go ahead but just could not contain my joy when I read the written update...today was the Essence of Ramayana... beautiful dialogue still hidden meanings and many clear advice... 👏
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shruthi did u read all books of Dan Brown.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

28/10/2016

Today we all saw glimpse of Narayan Leela in front of us when he dropped the ring intentionally and asked Hanuman to search. Hanuman searching the ring reaches Patal Lok and sees a mountain of similar rings and he is unable to touch them. Hanuman thinks is Ram teaching him something with the ring. Yes Narayan is teaching not only Hanuman but us also something with the ring. But I wont delve into that part in detail today because I would prefer we learn it together with Hanuman.

It was a reflective episode and what I will touch upon today is Ram's speech to his ancestors, then his sons and Lakshman-Urmila talks.

First let me take Ram-ancestors speech. What I loved most about that discussion was it looked like an appraisal meeting. First Ram tells he has been blessed to be born in such a family. He has always ruled the kingdom as per the rules of his vansh keeping in mind its prestige. But if by any action of his the prestige of Raghuvansh has suffered he wholeheartedly apologize for that. When he told that I was laughing. He made his wife question everything bad about Raghukul publicly. He changed the rules of Ayodhya. With banishment of Sita and her subsequent BP he made the mightly Raghukul bow down. Now coming and calmly telling I am sorry if I hurt you. He was born to do that. It was not Ram who stood there, but Narayan himself who told the souls the good things and in an indirect way the bad things he corrected. Just like we do in appraisal meeting first say good things, then in the name of area of improvement give negative feedback. See it was Narayan there, that is why he tells he has given the kingdom to their lineage not his sons. Because for Narayan entire universe is his children. So he is highlighting he is giving the kingdom to their blood, not any other child of his.

Now his talk with his sons. It was a beauty. Where he tells. What was yesterday is not there today. What is there today will not be there tomorrow. He has gone through the journey of life. So as per the rule of nature it is time for him to go. They should not be sad. They are the new blood. As per the time and circumstances they have to do new things. Please note stress on time and circumstances. That is the change of Sanskriti, the traditions. As per the time need changes. 15 years back you survived without a mobile. But today, you need a mobile. 10 years back inter caste love marriage big hungama, not a big deal anymore. So as per time Sanskriti changes, but rules of Prakriti never changes.

Then the kids say they want to be like him and Ram says we should be never like anyone else. We have to take inspiration, but every individual has to take his or her journey which is unique. That is how Prakriti has created us, to take unique journeys, to have unique experiences but then Sanskriti puts everyone in the same bracket. Decides what gives happiness, what does not give happiness. It is only a broad guideline which can vary from individual to individual. Suppressing an individual's needs for maintaining uniformity is the reason we have so many problems now because we are suppressing Prakriti and the unique journey. So at any point take the guideline but carve your journey.

Lakshman Urmila. The man who prayed to nidra devi to take his sleep, the man who went against Prakriti for 14 years want to obey Prakriti's rules today. Shows his growth, shows how far that Lakshman who had anger in his nose has come. He says casually. It is time to change this dress. How prophetic. Our body is just a dress we get for a specific period of time. Once that time ends we have to leave this dress and get new dress. The soul takes the good karma and bad karma and till the tally becomes equal depending on which side of the balance is heavy we have to take more births, take new dress. I simply loved that sentence where Lakshman says journey till death is called life. And shouldn't we be enjoying the journey than thinking about destination.

Last but not least Shiv telling Parvati every incident happens for a reason. And I feel it is connected to the ring. So will talk in detail about it later.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes divine ram. I have read all books. I didnt like Angels and Demons much. And Inferno is a wet cracker. But other books are good.
Vdvisa thumbnail
Shruthi any reason why Lakshman says Abhsagun has become part of their life.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@vd what else should Laxman tell. For a newly married man he had to leave his bride and go for vanvass.
Then in van he couldnt protect his bhabi. Then he had to leave his bhabi in jungle. He had to face his bhabi choosing death. After so many life changing incidents in life which most people called inauspicious they have lived on. So what can be more inauspicious. End of life which is natural, which is a moksha from the life of struggle they had lived?
shruthiravi thumbnail
Updated Chapter 115 Seven Vows
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4704864&TPN=74&#p138114408
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thought of sharing here as well😛

Ring story
Cr Twitter

Vdvisa thumbnail
Beautiful Aditi. Thanks for sharing. Any idea which book is his excerpt from?
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Beautiful Aditi. Thanks for sharing. Any idea which book is his excerpt from?

Devdutt pattanaik it is mentioned in both book of ram and Sita an illustrated retelling of ramayan. Hope skr does not follow the book exactly as lakshman does not behead himself. I think after ram does parityaag of lakshman, he will do jalsamadhi in sarayu river.
Hope skr adds its unique touch😃. They don't follow any book as such so let's see