Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

Yes Sanju n then I used that in one of my post as well, how Janak gave theory knowledge to sita but Ram gav e practical knowledge to her, but there were detailed analysis as well.. in first thread I think

I remember reading it 🤓
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cluny13

Theory of janak, application by ram

I guess there was some post by shruthi Di like that

I remember reading the post.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi you are correct only. That vachan palan had to break. It is for that Ram asks suggestion. Telling us whenever we are in dharma sankat dont take blind decisions, consult. Same thing I have been also highlighting whenever you have tough choices place yourself as Arjun and seek the guidance from Lord Krishna. Believe me if you earnestly surrender to him, he will show you the way.
We have problems when we assume this is right and take decision. Ram throughout they showed consultation, discussion and then coming to conclusion. Whether in Sita BP or Lakshman banishment.

Ram has to be always over and above Dasrath. So Dasrath should have had flaws in the way he managed the affairs of the kingdom. That's why Rama rajya is hailed. Ayodhya obviously should have had problems before Ram became the king which he solved through personal sacrifices of not only himself, but his spouse, his brothers and their better halves. But he lead the path.

And yes you are right Maryadapurushottam is the culmination of Siyaram and Rajaram. Once again Prakriti and Sanskriti. Janak highlights this in the sabha when the question of Aswamedha comes. Ram is complete with Sita in his heart as much as Ardhanareeshwra is complete. He can do Yajna himself. Murti is just symbolic presence of Sita for the world to see.

Yes Ram reflection of Janak was the concept Jhanvi had bought in. She had explained it also in detail and beautifully in one of the earlier threads.

Actually Ram practiced to the core the values of Janak in his own way. Janaki made that possible.

Everyone who knows me well knows I love Laxman-Urmila the most and I have written most about them. yes that is because of the book I studied in 9th std. A deeply touching book.

Yes the penulitmate episode they explained everything in Ram's parting words.

Main thing we have to know about Ram is that instead of his actions we need to know intend of his action. Once we understand intend, we will be better equipped to make good choices in our life also. Because action can vary, but intend remains same throughout the yugas. That is of humanity, protection, love, security and empathy.
jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aditi and Shruti di super analysis.
Ram is reflection of Janak ... I have to read that analysis. Actually I think I should start reading analysis from epi 1. I need to clear many things like Bali badh and AP.
shruthiravi thumbnail
One more thing always needs to remember is that Sita and Lakshman followed Ram's path with freewill trusting him, not because of selfishness. Same is the case with Urmila and other brothers.
So though the society inflicted adharma on them, Narayan delivered justice to them in his own way. Sita stands vindicated. Every brother is asked to emulate Lakshman, Bharath.
Even Dasrath, Kaikeyi he gives moksha making them realize their mistakes. Dasrath couldn't live realizing the mistake and he dies at the feet of Kausalya apologizing to her. But Kaikeyi lives paying the price of her mistake, repenting and then she comes out of it.
shruthiravi thumbnail
One more thing you need to know. If you are following Narayan, he will show you the path of adharma, make you experience adharma, because you are the medium through which he destroys adharma.
He expects you to act trusting him, his principles. He will always stands as your defense. Adharma has to blame him, before it can blame you.
He shows it in Ram avatar for taking blame for Sita, shows it in Krishna avatar by taking blame for Arjuna.
Learn to feel Narayan who stands in front of you not through the eyes, but through the heart. Read a very interesting dialogue between Sri Rama Paramahamsa and Vivekananda where Vivekananda asks because of so many problems we don't know where we are going to which his guru replies.
" If you look outside you wont find it, look inside because eyes provide sight, but heart shows the path"
So learn to tap the potential of Narayan inside you through your heart so that finally that path you understand in your vision.
That feeling should come in us that we are the medium, the tool in Narayan's hand with which he expects to create a beautiful world. And to become his tool, you have to be perfect, precise and that perfection comes through trial by fire. As diamond shines after many cutting and scrapping and gold is purified taking it through fire.
Becoming that tool aiding Narayan in the creation of a beautiful world is the true Bhakthi which in real terms Prahlad did and that is why he is always regarded as Narayan's greatest Bhakth irrespective of belonging to Asur Kul.
mnx12 thumbnail
Owesome shruthi,
There are various stages of understanding life. As a child, one hears or reads our Mytho stories with curious mind. After growing up the same stories are seen with different perspective. Mind relates real life incidents, experiences with the story & characters. During difficult time, one trys to find solution from the characters.
Bhagvad Geeta, gives different understaing to one who reads it. If you read it 20 times. All 20 understandings are different. They are based on one's condition of mind at that time. Solution of one's problems are found by reading any pg, any shloka of BG. That's the greatness of our Spiritual Scriptures.
I guess what DKDM did for me, SKR did the same for you. Life is understood from a superior pov, which would have not been possible from our day to day life.
👍🏼
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Meena I have not watched DKDM. I have heard Shiva is easy to please while Narayan is difficult. But when I tried to follow Narayan I found he is a teacher, who gives test first, if you pass you will get lessons 😆😆 and how profound the concept of Shiva is.
The God who people say easy to please is actually a very difficult and profound concept. Yes SKR did provide healing for me. I have to accept that.
Because when it is Lord Shiva with Shakthi it is God. But Ram with Sita is human. Their journey is something if we try we can also follow. Because they have never strayed from human dharma even once.
mnx12 thumbnail
I feel, we dont choose which form of God to follow but God chooses us to guide. Everyone has different connection with the Supreme power. According to our karmas, destiny is formed. Then God gives us choice of selecting the path. Our own brain's capacity is very very limited to understand, so its better to surrender to God & ask the Supreme power to take us on right path.
Among various forms of Gods, we generally connect to the form we feel comfortable with. Its a relation of friend, Philosopher, Guide, liberator with a diciple.
Edited by mnx12 - 7 years ago
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

One more thing you need to know. If you are following Narayan, he will show you the path of adharma, make you experience adharma, because you are the medium through which he destroys adharma.

He expects you to act trusting him, his principles. He will always stands as your defense. Adharma has to blame him, before it can blame you.
He shows it in Ram avatar for taking blame for Sita, shows it in Krishna avatar by taking blame for Arjuna.
</div>
Learn to feel Narayan who stands in front of you not through the eyes, but through the heart. Read a very interesting dialogue between Sri Rama Paramahamsa and Vivekananda where Vivekananda asks because of so many problems we don't know where we are going to which his guru replies.
" If you look outside you wont find it, look inside because eyes provide sight, but heart shows the path"
So learn to tap the potential of Narayan inside you through your heart so that finally that path you understand in your vision.
That feeling should come in us that we are the medium, the tool in Narayan's hand with which he expects to create a beautiful world. And to become his tool, you have to be perfect, precise and that perfection comes through trial by fire. As diamond shines after many cutting and scrapping and gold is purified taking it through fire.
<div>Becoming that tool aiding Narayan in the creation of a beautiful world is the true Bhakthi which in real terms Prahlad did and that is why he is always regarded as Narayan's greatest Bhakth irrespective of belonging to Asur Kul.

I would always strive to pass that trial by fire. [/DIV][DIV]" If you look outside you wont find it, look inside because eyes provide sight, but heart shows the path"
It really touched me. Ironically I have read this long ago but today I feel I can apply it.
Di now i completely understand what u tried to imply with adharm adharm dharm.
God may let adharm happen to us but never is he going to leave us alone. And when he there what's else do we even need?
👏
Brilliant post. True bakthi 👏 👏
On a lighter note: did America just choose sanskriti now?

Meena Di yes God chooses us to guide. Beautiful post.
Edited by Cluny13 - 7 years ago