Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@sai once again I sincerely apologize for the temper lost. I generally do not and have always got onto any question, any view as much as possible.
That's why I couldnt sleep as I felt myself to be agitated and want to put my thoughts into perspective and end this on a good note.

I only have one humble request to anybody who is reading this thread. One post of mine can confuse you. Because that is the way I analyze. Also it is also culmination of thoughts of many people who have contributed in this thread with their own views from the beginning.

So if you are reading this thread please note that this is thread 6. A lot of effort has been put to analyze SKR( This thread is exclusively for SKR and I have not compared any other version here) based on its screenplay into 6 threads, keeping only the positive aspects.

After putting so much effort into connecting each part of the screenplay minutely day by day in a cohesive manner, when somebody replies just reading a post why did you tell this is adharma, first thing is that, I cannot explain why I say so. Because it is there somewhere lying in many of my posts and many others posts across the threads. A general rule of this thread which DD ( Jhanvi ) had kept is that we will analyze only SKR without any comparison to any other version of Ramayan.

Because throughout my analysis I have stressed on coexistence of Sanskriti and Prakriti. Neither is one above other.
I have stressed on Ram's journey to take down the adharma in Lanka and hypocrisy in Ayodhya ( Please note hypocrisy of Ayodhya we have analyzed based on SKR screenplay).

Last but not least though I consider Ram and Krishna as Narayan, I take their Ram and Krishna avatars as human form, going through a journey within the human dharma, doing actions and through the actions those avatars becoming God in the avatars. Or rather I prefer the human perspective of Ram and Krishna than the divine perspective.

So once again I am sorry for hurting you. Please understand it hurts me also when comment is made just on a post in this thread. I watched SKR with certain questions in my mind. The answers I got I have shared here in this thread connecting. Once again I am deeply sorry and I deeply apologize

Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@saishyamana it's true the same views you put on Shri Ram and bhishma has been discussed in the thread. You can try reading the threads and join us here
Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou Shruthi for the wonderful analysis of the show. I used to wait for your analysis after watching the episode. You answered all of my questions regarding the show.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sanju, divine ram. Even if I am not looking it is a request to you all also if you see anyone replying to a single post of mine( I mean a new member not regular in this thread), request them to read previous threads where most connections are there.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice take Shruthi di!

Di, you were talking about some connection between Uttara's child n Lakshman parityaag right?
I understood partly but not fully..
Krishna let's the adharma happen, by letting the child die, but later on he infuses life into the child. That's how he gives establishes dharma.

In Lakshman parityaag what happened to Lakshman was also adharma, he did so much for his brother n finally situations arise when the same brother has to give him death sentence.

Now Ram already knew his brothers have to leave before him , from Kaal. But as Mano said, he was not happy by the way Laku had to leave.
Lakshman going inside room was also planned by Kaal.

Ram could have given death sentence as well, as he knew Lakshman is Sheshnaag n everything was planned by Kaal n he himself said that he won't act as a barrier in the way of destiny.
But he broke blind vachan palan rule and gave him banishment.
So Laku's tyaag of going in the room for Raghukul's protection didn't go waste actually right?

In the second last episode, I was just trying to read Ram's eyes in the first shot... Was it a look of detachment, or contemplation about what has happened throughout his life, or the aftermath of Ram leaving Ayodhya..
I came to a conclusion that he already knows Lakshman is no more, and his dialogues that every human has certain roles to deliver and after that they need to leave the earth, along with his own journey, I felt like he did talk about Lakshman as well, as Hanuman was asking about Lakshman at that time, it seemed to be in a continuation.

Lakshman played his part of making great sacrifices for Raghukul, even let his personal life suffer for that, just like how Ram did or shud I say RajaRam did, a reflection/shadow or RajaRam. But he couldn't become SitaRam , though he understood Urmi's pain but he was tied by Sanskriti (like charvi said). He represents stoik Sanskriti, And that was his role. With his life he projected that and made his final sacrifice of giving up his life.

What was Ram's role? Even though Ram belongs to Ayodhya, he was different. Only Ram respected Jabali's stand. He gave justice to Kaushalya by taking her to Shanta. He gave justice to Kaikeyi, who was called kumata by Bharat. Ravan's Vadh (with Sita's help) . Dharma has to be greater than personal life... making an illusion of adharma against Sita, to establish dharma with Sita's help, in this course also showed the world the way to repent or do penance with whole heart (though he wasn't wrong yet he did to set an example)
Finally again establishing dharma by exiling Lakshman, but if we see, it's adharma from Lakshman's side, Ram lets that happen, but by changing blind vachan palan rule he doesn't let Laku's sacrifice go waste, hence justice to Laku as well.
Like Krishna did in Uttara's baby's case.. hope I am right Shruthi di?

Moreover I felt through Lakshman's parityaag track they justified sita banishment and also gave us an insight about the fact that Ram knew everything about Sita's BP. I think they didn't reveal in BP episode as they wanted us to feel for Ram. Though Ashish's eyes were projecting the leela, but they didn't reveal through dialogues which they did in last epi with Mahadev dialogues as well as Ram as Narayan knowing everything about Lakshman's departure yet keeping in latent.

Finally what I could make out was all of us see Maryada Purushottam or RajaRam. But Raja Ram alone can't be Maryada Purushottam. It's the culmination of RajaRam for whom rules were above all, as well as SitaRam who did change or twist rules here and there to establish dharma in real sense, whom we can call as Maryada Purushottam... the Purushottam who redefined Maryada ...

Whenever I read about Ram , mostly I hear is Ram was Maryada Purushottam , the perfect rule abider. But SKR gives a new light to Ram, where he follows rules , all the rules, but whenever he sees his way of rule following is leading to some sort of adharma, he rectifies it in a latent way.. or in the illusion of following rules, he does break rules as well ... Like Sita said once - re establishing / redefining Maryada..

But Ram is used to talk about of AP/BP. Without knowing the personal struggle and the real motive behind it, how judgemental we become.
It's not just Ram, even in a person, we see only that part of the person which we want to see, without knowing the motives behind, we form our own opinions...

Di, I was btw reading your previous posts in which you wrote Lakshman is your favorite character and other posts about Lakshman being Ram's shadow n Bharat being reflection, got a better insight of shadow n reflection theory πŸ˜ƒ
Also came across a post where someone was bashing Dashrat and you justified him by saying how Dashrat is a real character and it's not wrong to be real. That time kings needed to have male hier, he was just acting according to the norms or being a king. Afterall the society was like that. Was interesting to read.. will read more if your posts from your index πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Aditi Di beautiful post. I think pareekshit means cleansed. Krishna names him like that because he was tested in the womb itself. After reading do come and please post also to keep our discussions aliveπŸ˜ƒ
Siya-Ram thumbnail
https://ashokbhatia.wordpress.com/2015/09/04/management-lessons-from-the-life-of-lord-krishna/

Sruthi Di if you will be interested. Check the link.
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cluny13

Aditi Di beautiful post. I think pareekshit means cleansed. Krishna names him like that because he was tested in the womb itself. After reading do come and please post also to keep our discussions aliveπŸ˜ƒ

Yes Sanju 😊

You shud read Shruthi di's posts about Lakshman /Bharat in the beginning of the show. And her OS on Lakshmila as well.. I am not a fan of OS etc, but I read for Shruthi di sometimes... One was there on Nidra Devi + Sanjeevni bhooti...
There are many Lakshmila fans, all write very beautifully but Shruthi di's way of writing is different, she brings out intensity in them...
I think mostly because she has connected to Urmila Lakshman this much because of that book Urmila, am I right Shruthi di?

I think Ram was also reflection of Janak, need to check. Janvi asked me to read, but I didn't get time πŸ˜†

Siya-Ram thumbnail
Theory of janak, application by ram
I guess there was some post by shruthi Di like that
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Yes Sanju n then I used that in one of my post as well, how Janak gave theory knowledge to sita but Ram gav e practical knowledge to her, but there were detailed analysis as well.. in first thread I think
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago