Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks charvi :))
And yes all the members of this thread
Shruthi di, Janvi, Savita Di, Vidhya Di, Sanju, Jeena, Gawri , Mano, charvi n everyone else , it was lovely discussing wid you
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Shruthi di, Janvi, Savita Di, Vidhya Di, Sanju, Jeena, Gawri , Mano, charvi n everyone else , it was lovely discussing wid you

Great discussions we have had ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Glad to have met you Di.
Edited by Cluny13 - 7 years ago
jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Shruti di. Coming to my query.

As we all know how Urmila is devoted to Laxman, she also sacrificed her youth even took Laxman's sleep for 14 yrs so that he can do his duty. Always stood beside him respecting his decision and his devotion to his big brother.
But did not Laxman do injustice to her ? He never asked her opinion. He always took decision himself and Urmi had to follow it.
In SKR somehow I liked Laxman's explanation that " Kisi ki bhul ke saja sirf usko milne chaiye, Laxman ka vanvas dand tha na ki sweichha se wo van jarahe the isliye Urmi ko dand nai bhogna chaiye." But she wanted to go on her won will and she might be happy to live with him. It would have gave her peace that Laxman agreed to her decision. She had to live alone rest of her life. Was not that also one type of punishment for her ?

What happened was predestined I know but just curious to know that decision of Laxman was wise or not.
jeena1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Ohh Aditi it was nice to meet you all and discuss. You guys are so friendly and I came to know lots of thing about the great epic.
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Jeena Di you know urmila is ksheer sagar, so logically also before adisesh reaches vaikunth, she reaches. And as far as I know sisters die suhagaan. Ram rajya is believed to be a long time. Her duties on earth also were over. Lakshman was not going to penance right Di, without his Ram bhaiya he was not going to live. Cut to SKR, atleast here urmila has a life right. Children, sisters. Lakshman was going to do samadhi so what's the point taking urmila?
If you see urmila is also like Sita. For a moment she says let's leave ayodha but we can see how Janaks daughter breaks down when ram does parityaag of lakshman. Could they leave ayodha and live. Truly speaking neither urmila nor lakshman wanted that kind of life.
Also urmila says to Ram for us sisters ur like Lord shiva( paramatma) they fulfilled the purpose. What would they now do go and live where?. Everything was taken care of.
Also the question shouldn't lakshman consider urmila before taking his decisions. Rams sacrifice and Sita BP is the justice. An answer to the world for that question.
Lakshman Urmila are a couple I would always hold in reverence. Their love was pristine pure.
Hope I make sense.
Shruthi Di am I right.
Also jeena Di personally I like the nidra Devi version as shown in SkR. I always believe when God gives you sorrow he will help you alleviate the sorrow. Here it was Narayan for whom lakshman goes, Sita goes. Urmila has courage but somehow her contribution by sleeping for fourteen years alleviates her sorrow too right. In a most unique manner the Lord kept her peacefully for 14 years๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Just my thought.
Siya-Ram thumbnail
I just read rather reread all posts on lakshman parityaag. In a nutshell, Reflection of Rajaram was lakshman, of sitaram was bharat. Sanskriti, BP Narayan was not stopping there he himself shows what sanskriti will do?
Lakshman As charvi di explains lakshman could understand Prakriti but couldn't follow it.
Am still confused... Rama lakshman Janaki jay bolo hanumanaki๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jeena1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cluny13

I just read rather reread all posts on lakshman parityaag. In a nutshell, Reflection of Rajaram was lakshman, of sitaram was bharat. Sanskriti, BP Narayan was not stopping there he himself shows what sanskriti will do?

Lakshman As charvi di explains lakshman could understand Prakriti but couldn't follow it.
Am still confused... Rama lakshman Janaki jay bolo hanumanaki๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Confused indeed. Yes I also read that post. Your analysis was good Sanju I understood it but still tiny winy confusion๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and need more explanation. And yes Sita's BP was the symbolism that every man should ask his life partner while taking any decision related to both of them.
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Di but i somehow feel understanding lakshman, as shruthi Di says each one has to take his own path, in our course of life we may understand. They have explained their level best.
What's your take. Thanks for asking too I was too lazy to go back and read but since you asked I could do it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Also Di you love Ramayan na, try out ayodha princess by srutha Di, it's really beautiful.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4724999
I assure you, you will love it ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Check it out.
jeena1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cluny13

Di but i somehow feel understanding lakshman, as shruthi Di says each one has to take his own path, in our course of life we may understand. They have explained their level best.
What's your take. Thanks for asking too I was too lazy to go back and read but since you asked I could do it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Also Di you love Ramayan na, try out ayodha princess by srutha Di, it's really beautiful.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4724999
I assure you, you will love it ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Check it out.

So sweet of you Sanju. Yes I love Ramayan and my Mama is horrified that I will become a Mataji if I continue researching on it like this though she helps me and inspires me to read on it and discuss with her.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I already joined my classes and tomorrow my knee brace will be removed (hopefully) and semester is near. So I will be busy but will definitely read this. Is this an OS ?
Siya-Ram thumbnail
SS Di (short story)
Highlighting the beautiful relation of Ram and Somada( daughter of Laxmila). Somadas understanding of jyest mata Sita and she being a balm for Rams pain. It's just so beautiful. Do try out.
All the best for semester. Keep in touch. Also take care hope your knee gets completely better and your back in full swing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ