Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks Aayushi
@Eternal it is said that irrespective of our gender we all have feminine and masculine aspects inside us. But society conditions us to use only our gender aspect. For example it was always a conflict for me why being a woman I have no interest in cooking. I can do cooking but to make those delicious dishes and please all the guests somewhere I do not have the patience or interest. I finish cooking in an hr. That's the maximum I can stay in kitchen. Also you can never find me discussing domestic things. This girl's uncle did that, or that woman didnt make the tea correctly, this girl doesnt look good nothing of that sort. I cannot connect to such a crowd.
Put me in a place where Narendra Modi's policies are discussed. Where societal issues are discussed, voila I love.
That's because of the masculine aspect inside me that makes me want to discuss such things. Somewhere I am able to connect it, but society doesnt allow me to express it. Because they expect I talk about domestic things and cook delicious meals always, get married and have kids that's it.

So when your natural enthu is closed telling you are a girl, you are not supposed to question some suppress and move on, but a person like me rebel as I have conflict and fire rages in.

I am fine cooking and if someone allows me to tell my opinion on current affairs I am happy. Because they accept my individuality beyond my gender.

Same with a man. My husband comes shopping with me and my sis-in-law. He has patience and he sits with us and selects. Not only sarees, salwars but bangles and other jewellery also. Post marriage we have jointly done shopping if it is for him or for me. Not many men can do that and sometimes they are not allowed to do that also. Why are you going into ladies business will be the question. So it closes a man out. But when his opinion is also taken in the so called womanly funda he also feels connected to his emotional side and feels happy his individuality is accepted beyond his gender.
My hubby is not at all tech savy or automobile savy and I would say I am one step ahead in such matters. First I was upset that why it is so. Then realized if I dont like cooking much, he also have the right not to be tech savy or automobile savy
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I want to say I am happy aditi because towards the fag end you and Sanju have learnt to do analysis on your own. Able to take the right meanings on your own. The best gift for a teacher is always when the teacher sees the students standing on their own, taking the direction.

Really 😳 😳
I am on cloud nine. Thank you Di. Glad to have been able to be your student. U have been a great teacher likewise 😳. Post reserved, telling how great a teacher you are after exams next Friday 👏
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Last analysis of Skr.
U have made it clear, make our lives count. We are a limitless potential. Be a responsible person and make it big in life. The Lord will make our journey successful when we go by the laws of prakiti.
Whatever has happened has happened for good.
Whatever is happening is happening for good
Whatever happens will also be for Good.
Bhagavat gita

Edited by Cluny13 - 7 years ago
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Aayushi

@Eternal it is said that irrespective of our gender we all have feminine and masculine aspects inside us. But society conditions us to use only our gender aspect. For example it was always a conflict for me why being a woman I have no interest in cooking. I can do cooking but to make those delicious dishes and please all the guests somewhere I do not have the patience or interest. I finish cooking in an hr. That's the maximum I can stay in kitchen. Also you can never find me discussing domestic things. This girl's uncle did that, or that woman didnt make the tea correctly, this girl doesnt look good nothing of that sort. I cannot connect to such a crowd.
Put me in a place where Narendra Modi's policies are discussed. Where societal issues are discussed, voila I love.
That's because of the masculine aspect inside me that makes me want to discuss such things. Somewhere I am able to connect it, but society doesnt allow me to express it. Because they expect I talk about domestic things and cook delicious meals always, get married and have kids that's it.

So when your natural enthu is closed telling you are a girl, you are not supposed to question some suppress and move on, but a person like me rebel as I have conflict and fire rages in.

I am fine cooking and if someone allows me to tell my opinion on current affairs I am happy. Because they accept my individuality beyond my gender.

Same with a man. My husband comes shopping with me and my sis-in-law. He has patience and he sits with us and selects. Not only sarees, salwars but bangles and other jewellery also. Post marriage we have jointly done shopping if it is for him or for me. Not many men can do that and sometimes they are not allowed to do that also. Why are you going into ladies business will be the question. So it closes a man out. But when his opinion is also taken in the so called womanly funda he also feels connected to his emotional side and feels happy his individuality is accepted beyond his gender.
My hubby is not at all tech savy or automobile savy and I would say I am one step ahead in such matters. First I was upset that why it is so. Then realized if I dont like cooking much, he also have the right not to be tech savy or automobile savy

Thank You Di!😃
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Throughout the journey of skr I had various confessions
At the end I would like to say it out

This journey has enriched as a human as a writer as an individual as a student
I would like to thank shruthi di
Your analysis and personal inputs had helped me alot
When thing that I will remember throughout my life is when you pointed out the fact that we must always relate ourselves to arjun in times of conflict and if we have free will we will conquer things

Then comes jahnvi di
My gangaa she has actually opened a flow of ideas and made me understand things better
Who must have thought I will get into such symbolism
Realization at the age was beautiful

Aditi di , gauri, sanju , savitha di and everyone
Thankyou so much
Your thoughts have enriched me

Love you all

Over the time elements have become my obsession and new reality is achieved .
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post shruthi di
Feminine and masculine is one aspect I have always loved to dwell on

Aditi di
Beautifully written
It would have Been so beautiful if it was shown
Siya-Ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: radianteyes.

Throughout the journey of skr I had various confessions

At the end I would like to say it out

This journey has enriched as a human as a writer as an individual as a student
I would like to thank shruthi di
Your analysis and personal inputs had helped me alot
When thing that I will remember throughout my life is when you pointed out the fact that we must always relate ourselves to arjun in times of conflict and if we have free will we will conquer things

Then comes jahnvi di
My gangaa she has actually opened a flow of ideas and made me understand things better
Who must have thought I will get into such symbolism
Realization at the age was beautiful

Aditi di , gauri, sanju , savitha di and everyone
Thankyou so much
Your thoughts have enriched me

Love you all

Over the time elements have become my obsession and new reality is achieved .

Charvi Di it was great to meet u here. Ur elements post was something I always look forward to. They were a beauty. Now it is a obsession I hope to see such posts in our cc. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Charvi as I put somewhere earlier also Read Celestial Prophecy if you are interested in masculine-feminine aspects. It's a good inspirational book.
@sanju you get the book Magic. Since you are still in 10th and are going to enter the most important phase of your life where conflicts will rule this book will help you to calm you down with simple steps that can keep you positive always.
First time you have to do all activities continuously for 28 days. After that you can take whatever you like and do it continuously.
Whenever you are very much disturbed close your eyes and open the book randomly and whatever activity comes in that page do it earnestly. It will help you to calm down.
Siya-Ram thumbnail

Charvi as I put somewhere earlier also Read Celestial Prophecy if you are interested in masculine-feminine aspects. It's a good inspirational book.

@sanju you get the book Magic. Since you are still in 10th and are going to enter the most important phase of your life where conflicts will rule this book will help you to calm you down with simple steps that can keep you positive always.
First time you have to do all activities continuously for 28 days. After that you can take whatever you like and do it continuously.
Whenever you are very much disturbed close your eyes and open the book randomly and whatever activity comes in that page do it earnestly. It will help you to calm down.

Sure Di. Will buy the book and try that out. Thank you for recommending.
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Yesterday songs were beautiful.
Translations pls and lyrics too if possible.
Thank you