Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Charvi nice explanation. I loved your take he understood but couldnt follow. Actually you gave some nice thoughts and direction to write my final analysis. Actually after seeing precap I was planning to write on feminine masculine aspect in us. And your analysis is a good stepping stone towards that analysis
shruthiravi thumbnail
Today's episode was about Narayan. It was not Ram, but Narayan himself talking. That serenity in eyes towards the praja. Ashish was simply too good. I cant write enough of this guy and his acting prowess. He make you sit
Posting analysis soon
jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@jeena we will have to wait to see whether they will show vachanpalan changes or it will be symbolic. 2 more epi is there right. Coming to Ram's punishment. No it is not Ram's punishment or anything. As Mahadev says in human avatar Hari faces all the tough situations a human can face. He gets tough choice everytime to go with Moh Maya or stick to dharma. With each choice he is showing the world a man can rise above Moh Maya if he makes effort. Please note in SKR whenever Ram is in dilemma he doesn't take decisions just like that. He consults, observes and then come to conclusion. Yesterday also when faced with Dharmsankat he doesn't take decision. He asks guidance from learned men. Because he is not Hari. He is Dasrath Nandan Ram.
That is what Yudhi doesn't do in infamous hall of dice. When he faced Dharmasankat he doesn't ask direction, instead take decision himself which creates the mess

Hmm understood what you want to say. Just one epi left. Parvati raised the question we all wanted to know. "What will happen to Urmila,Mandvi,Surtkirti ?" Will they go with Janak or something else will be their decision !!!!

Finally what we expected will be shown, Narayan-Laxmi milan. It was so nice to see Maddy again
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Charvi nice explanation. I loved your take he understood but couldnt follow. Actually you gave some nice thoughts and direction to write my final analysis. Actually after seeing precap I was planning to write on feminine masculine aspect in us. And your analysis is a good stepping stone towards that analysis

I also had thoughts about masculine and feminine aapect
I will write it down Tom
It is an overall analysis of the series

Waiting for yours di 😊
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will be back only on Friday.
Exams 🤓 when such an important part of Ramayan is being discussed. Lots of questions. Will be posted on Friday. Do visit the forum pls.
Charvi Di, aditi Di, sruthi Di, Savitha Di excellent and brilliant analysis in the thread 👏
Beautiful points put forth, lot of thought provoking ones. Res till Friday.

I just realised tomorrow is Friday but I meant next Friday 😭
Edited by Cluny13 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail

3/11/2016

Today's episode was about Narayan and his promise to the world. He orders Hanuman to be there till the end of Kaliyug so that people believe in truth, people believe in dharma. Why Hanuman. Hanuman represent Prakriti which is whole which combines the feminine and masculine aspect in itself. Even before Narayan takes Poornavatar as Krishna with feminine and masculine aspects, Hanuman exists. Krishna keeps the direction whether feminine or masculine needed but the action, the real defense it is done by Hanuman. That is why Hanuman is on flagpost of Arjun. Hanuman reads the direction of Narayan and protects those who take his direction. He solves all their problems as he is blessed with knowledge for doing that. That is why Ram's name is said to be holy. When you chant Ram name, Hanuman comes because he is there wherever the name of Ram is taken. To do the seva of the person who chants Ram's name earnestly.

Now the Mahaprasthan. Ram decides to go as his time on earth is complete. His brother's decide to accompany him. Why Bharat and Shatrughna accompany Ram. Because they represent the old Sanskriti or rather old school of thought. Without Ram they cannot adapt in the new Sanskriti, also the new Sanskriti that is led by Luv-Kush will find difficult to deal with them. Because as I said Sanskriti is rigid, its thoughts don't always change quickly.

Then Ram asks Janak to liberate him. Why. The girls of Mithila has taken a lot of trouble so that brothers could perform their duty. Janak gave such noble girls to Ayodhya and Ayodhya couldn't return anything noble to that man. His daughters always went through pain. So unless Janak liberates him, he cannot take liberation. As the karma bandhan to Mithila will tie him. I loved the scene. Ayodhya had the upper hand when they send grains to Mithila during drought, Ayodhya again takes upper hand when Mithila accepts its supremacy by allowing the Aswamedha horse to pass in its territory. But Mithila takes the upper hand by giving 4 of its daughters to Ayodhya. In the end the king of Ayodhya requests the king of Mithila to liberate him from his debts which he can never repay and Janak liberates the entire Raghukul from his debt. I loved the concept. He did Kanyadan. The hand of one who gives is always on top, one who takes always on bottom. Kanyadan is sarvashrestha dan that liberates a man from all the debts to ancestors as it paves the way for help Narayan in his duty of sustenance life on earth as we said earlier also in mandap bridegroom is treated as Vishnu. Janak washed the feet of Narayan during marriage for accepting his daughter, finally Narayan falls at Janak's feet for giving him such a noble daughter.

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow the kanyadan concept is so beautiful.. respectful.. If only people see it like how u have said..
jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Short but nice analysis. I also liked that scene of Janak and Ram. Kanyadan connection is nicely presented.
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kanyadaan. A noble deed done by the rajrishi to the most deserving person Shri Ram.
A few days back I was speaking to my dad when casually I said something about kanyadaan. He straightened up and asked me if I thought it was a right term? Should it be termed like that?. I coudnt answer him that day. Topic switched. I don't know if I will ever be able to answer my father.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Sanju it is good if it is used as a emotional term. Giving away your daughter in marriage which will be tough for a father. But it is used in physical term where woman is treated a property the term takes a regressive meaning
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago