Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

Got your point πŸ‘πŸΌ
Your post was very interesting today, hence so many questions πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Infact i never thought this track will ever grab my interest, but SKR'S version is really interesting

Exactly Aditi
Usually story ends with Siya's BP
while Ram and bros leaving is shown just for formality
in one or two eps
it may be of the thought that it's not a TRP track
Or they wanted to skip controversial parts
I generally see either they accuse Ram or try avoiding those parts
which in turn creates more questions
SKR faced such situation head on and gave proper explanation
now we understand Ram's pain and dilemma more than anyonelse
hats-off to team, SKR for taking up the challenge and
pulling it off effectively
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
About shadow n reflection, Bharat was reflection as his behavior was similar to Ram, as far as I rem, Laku was shadow as he can never stay away from Ram , but reflection(Bharat) can stay away from Ram. So now if Laku becomes reflection (behavior wise he already has become like Ram) , he can live away from Ram, but that's not the case, he gives up his life after banishment, hence he has to be shadow... why Ram suddenly calling reflection then, what's in his mind? πŸ˜†

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi you have raised good questions , your some explanations are correct also and you should allow your thoughts to go in that direction itself. Reflection has other purpose also. Think of the other purpose. Next question you should ask is. Has justice been served, has adharma been removed. If it has been done and dusted with then why such a fate for man like Laku. ( This question comes for me after seeing SKR epi, previously I had taken it as Narayan making Laku feel the pain of banishment as it was he who actually said to Sita about banishment ) .
As you rightly said what happened to Sita was a perception of adharma because a perception had to be removed. Sita was made a victim, while she was not a victim
But what is going to happen to Laku is adharma. Ghor adharma. A man who has done duty towards his family, his brother, sacrificed all his personal happiness in the path of duty is getting the verdict of banishment from that kul. Once again Sanskriti and Prakriti plays here. Think about how it is playing. All my analysis of Sanskriti vs Prakriti should help you there.
Another hint is connection to MB. The difference of what happens to Panchali in infamous hall of dice and what happens to Abhimanyu's unborn child in Uttara's womb. Which was greater adharma. How did that come out.
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Exactly Aditi
Usually story ends with Siya's BP
while Ram and bros leaving is shown just for formality
in one or two eps
it may be of the thought that it's not a TRP track
Or they wanted to skip controversial parts
I generally see either they accuse Ram or try avoiding those parts
which in turn creates more questions
SKR faced such situation head on and gave proper explanation
now we understand Ram's pain and dilemma more than anyonelse
hats-off to team, SKR for taking up the challenge and
pulling it off effectively

When I came to this Forum, someone said, this version will dare to blame Ram as well... And they did, they blamed him , Sita herself blamed him, n what happened?
Now atleast I find myself more connected to Ram.. Infact i will say Uttarkand Ram is the real Lord Ram...
Avoiding question on Ram, treating him a divine is actually running away from reality.
I have seen the more ardent Ram bhakt, the more they say, "Uttarkand is not a part of real epic" ..
(Even i said that πŸ˜†)

Yes Ram was a divine, but why he was divine? That's what UK teaches us..

Another thing SKR's UK is actually very different.
The whole track is a vindication for Ram. Sita doesn't need to justify him in SKR. Which in all versions happen, Sita justifying every action of Ram ...

It tells us, what if Ram had accepted Sita n Luv Kush without asking her for another AP , what if he had changed the rules of the society for his wife? What if he had apologized to Sita? Did Ram even felt guilty of what he did, or kept justifying himself saying it was due to Rajdharma? What if he repented? Earlier one would have said, Sita would have come back... but we saw in Skr, Sita didn't come back... As everything had a motive of greater good of society, Sita wasn't any victim of Ram, Ram , Sita were victims of society..

Shows like SKR are neither meant for religious fanatics who can't hear anything against God nor for pro feminists, who will be happy to see Ram getting questioned, but when they get answers, they blindly avoid that... it's for those who are seeking for answers with an open mind πŸ˜ƒ

Many ppl say why Ram survived without Sita many years but couldn't live without Laku, the answer is here πŸ˜›
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@aditi you have raised good questions , your some explanations are correct also and you should allow your thoughts to go in that direction itself. Reflection has other purpose also. Think of the other purpose. Next question you should ask is. Has justice been served, has adharma been removed. If it has been done and dusted with then why such a fate for man like Laku. ( This question comes for me after seeing SKR epi, previously I had taken it as Narayan making Laku feel the pain of banishment as it was he who actually said to Sita about banishment ) .

As you rightly said what happened to Sita was a perception of adharma because a perception had to be removed. Sita was made a victim, while she was not a victim
But what is going to happen to Laku is adharma. Ghor adharma. A man who has done duty towards his family, his brother, sacrificed all his personal happiness in the path of duty is getting the verdict of banishment from that kul. Once again Sanskriti and Prakriti plays here. Think about how it is playing. All my analysis of Sanskriti vs Prakriti should help you there.
Another hint is connection to MB. The difference of what happens to Panchali in infamous hall of dice and what happens to Abhimanyu's unborn child in Uttara's womb. Which was greater adharma. How did that come out.

Of course Ashwadhama killing Uttara's child was biggest adharma that's why he never got moksha ..
So here what's happening to Lakshman is even bigger adharma than what happened to Sita.
Panchali was wronged but she finally destroyed the cause of adharma with her fire, but Uttara's child never got justice as such, but Krishna did infuse life in him again
Same with Sita, she was banished so that she comes and destroys the patriarchy. But Laku won't get justice... Thus Raghukul pays by losing Ram πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Sita was kulvadhu, Laku was the son of Raghukul. So it's just not about Prakriti, if required Sanskriti can be turned into a victim... Prakriti can fight back Sanskriti if it exploits her, but Sanskriti cant that's why u said Laku couldn't go against Durvasa and Ram πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Hope I make sense πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aditi97

When I came to this Forum, someone said, this version will dare to blame Ram as well... And they did, they blamed him , Sita herself blamed him, n what happened?
Now atleast I find myself more connected to Ram.. Infact i will say Uttarkand Ram is the real Lord Ram...
Avoiding question on Ram, treating him a divine is actually running away from reality.
I have seen the more ardent Ram bhakt, the more they say, "Uttarkand is not a part of real epic" ..
(Even i said that πŸ˜†)

Yes Ram was a divine, but why he was divine? That's what UK teaches us..

Another thing SKR's UK is actually very different.
The whole track is a vindication for Ram. Sita doesn't need to justify him in SKR. Which in all versions happen, Sita justifying every action of Ram ...

It tells us, what if Ram had accepted Sita n Luv Kush without asking her for another AP , what if he had changed the rules of the society for his wife? What if he had apologized to Sita? Did Ram even felt guilty of what he did, or kept justifying himself saying it was due to Rajdharma? What if he repented? Earlier one would have said, Sita would have come back... but we saw in Skr, Sita didn't come back... As everything had a motive of greater good of society, Sita wasn't any victim of Ram, Ram , Sita were victims of society..

Shows like SKR are neither meant for religious fanatics who can't hear anything against God nor for pro feminists, who will be happy to see Ram getting questioned, but when they get answers, they blindly avoid that... it's for those who are seeking for answers with an open mind πŸ˜ƒ

Many ppl say why Ram survived without Sita many years but couldn't live without Laku, the answer is here πŸ˜›

well put Aditi
About ur last line
If it was not for LK Ram wouldn't have survived without Siya
It's his duty towards his children and people that kept him alive
that's what Ram stands for
Do u duty even if it comes through a person sacrifice
Now that he knows his purpose of life is fulfilled
He also knows that his bros has to leave before him
But it's the way that Laku has to leave that pains him
Now Ram has a reason to go
As he doesn't have any duty left and also he can't live without his bros
Laxu is the medium for leaving
Like Shruthiravi said Durvasa particularly wanted Laxman to face it
Not that other bros pain won't affect Ram
But Laxman was there with him through every battle
Giving up on Laku is giving up on everything at that point of time in Ram's life
Here the perception is created that Ram leaves due to Laku
while in reality Laku leaves for Ram or Vishnu
I could be wrong too, but this is what I understoodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But something more is left
let's see what happens todayπŸ˜‰

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@aditi, Mano it is Narayan. Can Narayan deny justice. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Uttara's baby was Arjun's justice. Krishna delivers that justice to Arjun, protecting his lineage.
Will Ram deny justice to Laku? If justice has to come to him, how will it come. What is Narayan hiding. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. For me if SKR CVs shows it the way I expect, then they have undoubtedly established Ram as God. πŸ˜ƒ
It is a different question whether he was the 7th avatar of Vishnu, but Ram the man will truly become God from a human if CVs make him do what I expect him to do.
SKR answered a lot of questions for me, which I had shared through my writings in this forum. It is not my previous understanding or anything. But what I might have had would be a set of questions, a set of contradictions as I have read quite a lot of versions of Ramayana from childhood.
When SKR happened those questions I was able to connect with screenplay in a logical manner. SKR is a show for those who wants to understand certain things about Ramayana and for me should have the faith that Narayan cannot go wrong. If he did something, there was a reason for it. Time and circumstances made him do it. So be open to understand the time and circumstance of his action so that you don't blindly copy the action, but the intend of the action.
True Bhakthi stems from understanding and that Bhakti wont go and it doesn't need any justification also. That's why the journey of understanding life is unique to everyone and they themselves should walk on it
jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh u guys did really serious discussion.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I went for check up. Btw about reflection and shadow part I got ur point Shruti di. Two days left for the end and here we have 100th of questions to be answered.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I did not expect ending epis will rise so many questions. SKR team did fav research on Ramayan and executed the show with proper planning giving answers perfectly.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by jeena1993 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@jeena I never thought Ramayan will be a thriller. Because till BP I had analyzed and I was on target also and last thurs-fri epi were just more of reflection epi, so I thought last week will be mostly reflection, giving away all duties and then going , that's it. But SKR CVs proved me wrong. Now even I am waiting with 2-3 analysis in head. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys I understood why Ram called Lakshman his reflection. Beautiful episode. Posting analysis soon. They symbolically gave me what I wanted