AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have been a silent reader for last couple of months but today I can't help myself from commenting.
Very deeply disappointing to see Tai yet again the evil one behind the ghost drama.

Just predicting the future episodes to be like this:

Kartik back to holding Tai's pallu and Tai and Survi again challenging each other !!!!

CV's should not have rushed into Kartik and Survi's marriage and neither should have gone with Aniket -Survi marriage track. I wish we could have seen love blossoming between Kartik and Survi. They meeting secretly during their dating period would have added more thrill than suspense of Meher, Icha , Krishna and other characters.

Just for 2 weeks of high TRP, they have wrecked the whole story.

And one big question : Where does Tai get all these ideas from ? She can't be possible be using google !!!
Edited by Pritika_EMA - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I agree with you, they shouldn't have rushed to the marriage soon after Lata woke up.. They should've showed some more love scenes before the marriage track and separation.
Since the story is about Tai's revenge too, I don't expect her to disappear but they need to show some more villians who are not associated with Tai.

Tai's ideas...😆
They say "An idle brain is a devil's workshop" .. Since Tai has nothing else to do, she keeps getting more and more ridiculous yet dangerous ideas to take revenge from Karvi 😆.