Tuesday's episode: The calm before the storm

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Survi and Kishore find an unconcious Kartik held by chains and take him to hospital 😭. Khushi calls Survi to ask about Kartik and Survi assures her that her dad has been found & will be fine. Kishore leaves for home and Survi asks Bappa why Kartik has to suffer even though he has never done anything wrong. She says that she'll suffer with Kartik. She starts for the temple on her knees with her hands folded while chanting "Ganpati Bappa Moriya". Survi falls and her Mangalsutra comes undone.. Just then Kishore calls up & tells her that Kartik's life is in danger. Survi declares that she won't let anything happen to him & reaches the temple. Kishore calls Survi and says that her prayers worked. Survi thanks Bappa.

Khushi informa Lata that Survi found Kartik as Kishore reaches there to takes them to hospital. While Kartik is being operated, Khushi gets inside the room and cries for Kartik telling him to open his eyes. Kartik's heartbeat fails and everyone is shocked. Khushi prays to Bappa as well. Khushi holds Kartik's hand and his heartbeat starts and gets normal ❀️.

Survi reaches hospital and says that Khushi didn't let Kartik go. Khushi says that she'll never let anything happen to Kartik. The doctor says that whatever happened to him has affected the brain but they can't say how much and tells him to keep him with his closed ones. SuShi promise to take care of Kartik 😳. They bring Kartik home Survi tends to an unconcious Kartik with Khushi helping her while 'Aashiyana' plays ❀️. SuShi keep the atmosphere happy while Kartik is unconcious. The family watches from afar and Lata cries. Aniket tells her to stop crying and be proud at how SuShi are keeping their spirits up. He assures her that they will make everything fine again
Precap: Kartik wakes up and sees Iccha who tells him to come to her. Scared, he rushes down in a frantic state. Everyone is preparing for a pooja but Kartik puts water on the fire for pooja. As everyone is perplexed, Tai comes in ringing a bell. Kartik happily goes to her and hugs her referring to her as 'aai' .

SO MUCH KARVISHI LOVE TODAY!!!
Khushi rushing inside the operation theatre (should've not done this, it's not allowed! But still πŸ˜†)
and then SuShi praying to Bappa for Kartik while Khushi also held Kartik's hand 😳. SuShi promising each other that they'll nurse Kartik back to health and will never let anything happen to them.. 😭. Then SuShi bringing Kartik home and taking care of him was soo nice! and the song seemed perfect! Survi shaved Kartik's beard while Khushi helped her. Khushi kissing Kartik on the cheek ❀️. SuShi playing board games and watching scary movies. So much nice scenes. I wish we have more Karvishi scenes with Aashiyana playing in the bg (and hopefully Kartik will be concious). It was so pleasant to watch all this! ❀️

But the happy time won't last for long since Tai is going to be back in the house tomorrow! Feeling scared since we all know she will definitely hurt Kartik (or atleast will try to) to get back at SuShi 🀒.
And what about Aniket? I loved it when he told Lata to stop crying and look at SuShi being all happy for Kartik... but I won't get my hopes too high. Also, I love how Kishore always helps Survi. I really like these scenes where they show family bonding. Hope there are no more hidden snakes in the family πŸ˜’.
I hope I've not made a very long post today...
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please don't say sorry for all the good things in life πŸ˜†
Love your post
And the episode did call for a long post πŸ˜ƒ
Okay so now am gonna write up a longer reply πŸ˜†
They had him in chains 😲🀒😭 I mean Tai can be unimaginably cruel s I shouldn't be shocked but yet I am.Everytime she keeps getting more & more ruthless
Survi's words " Kartik ne kabhi kisi ka bura nahin chaha,hamesha sabki madad ki hai,phir unke saath yeh sab kyun " That was 😭😭 That line sums up Kartik.The person has gotta be one of the sweetest persons on earth,the man with the golden heart & yet Tai continues to traumatise him in the worst possible way

What Khushi did for Kartik in the OT ❀️❀️❀️ The love she has for her father just makes me cry.She kept holding on to him,never letting go.That was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.
And Harbandana was just πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ in that scene.It's like it was her real father before him is how my mom put it.She was that good

And then the Karvishi scene back home,am in loooveee with it.Loved loved loved everything about it,right from the board games to the huge card Khushi made for him to how Khushi asked Survi to give Kartik a shave.
As beautiful as it was,some moments were heartbreaking like how Khushi wanted to get a five from her dad but then remembers she can't.
Sushi being brave,trying to smile their way through all of it was just πŸ‘ It's not that easy seeing the person you love the most,the person you draw your strength from in such a state,yet they were trying to be happy.Remarkable
If only Kartik were conscious,it would have been much more beautiful

Anni's words to Lata were so uplifting & supportive.But is he really good.Am still not sure

Precap was 🀒🀒 Tai the great is back AGAIN & Kartik addressed her as Aai

Lovely update again Aashka

Awaaradil thumbnail
Seen Tai doing so many horrible things yet I get surprised every time too.
Even Survi was wondering in yesterday's epi about how Tai can be so stone-hearted.

Yes, Harbandana was great in all the scenes yesterday (she's good in emotional scenes😊). Not just the main leads, the whole cast plays their characters very nicely πŸ‘.

We're still confused about Aniket.. He's being shown as supportive and all but I find it hard to believe he's positive πŸ˜†.
kiara26 thumbnail

I can say that the KarViShi sequence made the episode bearable... The beginning was horrendous.. what is he, some animal that he's been chained up like this... It was so inhuman.. All that Kartik has been through is worse than third degree torture meted out to jail inmates... 😭😭

This was the third attempt on his life ever since he threw Tai out of the house... N there's no stopping this woman... she took all of six months to hatch this evil plan.. pathetic creep..😑😑

N now what next... Is she gonna intimidate & scare him further... or gonna further brainwash him into joining hands with her & trouble survi...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Not to forget... KarShi's hospital sequence was way too adorable... the way Khushi held his hand firmly & didn't budge.. praying to Bappa all at the same time... She's always gonna be there for her dad... no matter what...😊 Harbandana just nailed it.. she was so convincing...

Awaaradil thumbnail
I think either Iccha will stay to scare Kartik or he will imagine her because of the torture and Tai will constantly emerge as his saviour. Survi will probably try to convince him of the truth but Tai and Bindu will prove her wrong and brainwash him against her.
Khushi being a child may influence him in a positive way... Let's see what happens 😊.

Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

I think either Iccha will stay to scare Kartik or he will imagine her because of the torture and Tai will constantly emerge as his saviour. Survi will probably try to convince him of the truth but Tai and Bindu will prove her wrong and brainwash him against her.

Khushi being a child may influence him in a positive way... Let's see what happens 😊.

This is gonna be beautiful to watch