Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sonal Vengurlekar was on live chat on twitter. I don't have a twitter account, but would really appreciate it if someone who does could ask her some questions from me. They are the following:

1. Does she think shadeism exists in the television industry. And if she believes it is more prevalent in the TV industry vs the film industry. Does she have any suggestions on how to combat it as an actor or viewer/supporter?

2.How much time does she feel she needs as an actor to get in character and then out?

3. What are some of the struggles actors face due to long working hours? Is it difficult to find the time to connect and spend time with family and friends who work outside of the industry?

4. How much room did she have as an actor to make suggestions to the appearance of Survi/Kushi and the story-line?

5. More of a comment: She slayed as Survi,, and her emotional scenes when confronting Kartik were some of her best and she owned it.
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sad That Show Will End Soon. But I Loved Sonal.
as Survi&Khushi.
Hope To See Her Again Soon.
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for playing Survi- although there were instances where the character was not to my liking (the superwoman aspect), I enjoyed the more realistic scenes with her and Kartik and her and Kushi- the modulation in your voice as a loving mother, and a irritated or loving partner of a man-child🤣 (I loved Kartik and his innocent yet childish antics, like when he came dressed as the milkman and his 8year-old like stubborness) husband was always very endearing to watch. 👍🏼
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Thank you for playing Survi- although there were instances where the character was not to my liking (the superwoman aspect), I enjoyed the more realistic scenes with her and Kartik and her and Kushi- the modulation in your voice as a loving mother, and a irritated or loving partner of a man-child🤣 (I loved Kartik and his innocent yet childish antics, like when he came dressed as the milkman and his 8year-old like stubborness) husband was always very endearing to watch. 👍🏼

Sonal was the perfect Survi
Sonkush complemented each other perfectly to create one dreamy couple
@ Bold Me too 😃 .He can be so funny 😆